• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald J. Trump and his Base are RIGHT about everything! (So I choose to go left and just be wrong.)

Jaygodmedia

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Time to pick a side as an independent voter :peace I have tried to see the views of both political parties. With an open mind.
But recent modren history tells a simple story the current GOP is a shameful mess of a disgraceful lie based agenda cloked in fake ass usa pride... When your destroying the country you clam you love so much from within... GOP you are traders for your support of this guy you all voted for.
Yes the news is fake I agree with you all so why does Trump continue to invite them to cover him lol. You uninformed voters are so lost you voted against your on self-interest. But let's keep on winning right?

#idk #Trump might be on to something here.
Backing himself against the Wall, Trump seeks out a new fight - Los Angeles Times
The Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992) might just be on his side there is no clear statement in which says the president can't just tell the folks it's a state of emergency and the information is classified. Basically he can do #wtf he wants too... The supreme Court would be the only ones left to stop his maddness as Congress are a bunch of whimps whom don't understand how to use the powers they own. Both parties. But look we are talking about a supreme Court that just gave bush Jr. The presidency so... When they wrote these protection for the president way back when it was meant for a person of honor and respect, not a lying jerk asshole son of a bitch ***** grabber! An absolutely horrible president and administration... And once sick lost base of people whom support this crap.

From your post: "not a lying jerk asshole son of a bitch ***** grabber"!

Emotional mess posting that is out of control, Troll garbage nothing more..... :hitsfan:

Time to pick a side as an independent voter :peace I have tried to see the views of both political parties. With an open mind.
But recent modren history tells a simple story the current GOP is a shameful mess of a disgraceful lie based agenda cloked in fake ass usa pride... When your destroying the country you clam you love so much from within... GOP you are traders for your support of this guy you all voted for.
Yes the news is fake I agree with you all so why does Trump continue to invite them to cover him lol. You uninformed voters are so lost you voted against your on self-interest. But let's keep on winning right?

#idk #Trump might be on to something here.
Backing himself against the Wall, Trump seeks out a new fight - Los Angeles Times
The Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992) might just be on his side there is no clear statement in which says the president can't just tell the folks it's a state of emergency and the information is classified. Basically he can do #wtf he wants too... The supreme Court would be the only ones left to stop his maddness as Congress are a bunch of whimps whom don't understand how to use the powers they own. Both parties. But look we are talking about a supreme Court that just gave bush Jr. The presidency so... When they wrote these protection for the president way back when it was meant for a person of honor and respect, not a lying jerk asshole son of a bitch ***** grabber! An absolutely horrible president and administration... And once sick lost base of people whom support this crap.

Shameful.........

Emotional mess posting that is out of control, Troll garbage nothing more..... :hitsfan:

No, emotional mess posting is calling border crossings "invasions". The biggest Troll garbage comes from Trump.

Yes you are garbage!

Friday, February 15, 2019
Last month, the Trump Administration announced another attack on SNAP — this time jeopardizing the benefits of 755,000 people who struggle to get enough hours at work.

If this sounds like it’ll affect you or someone you love, share your story at handsoff.org.
How many of these folks voted for and still support Trump poor whites folks he doesn't give a damn about you middle class white folks he doesn't give a damn about you... Rich white folks whom are non Americans non this is Trump's kind of people. Shame on you all non informed hateful gop voters.

Typical day at the white house under Don jerk Trump... "What can I make these low iq voters believe today?
I know...
Trump the press is the emeny of the people.
GOP voters Ok boss!
Trump Kelly Ann get off your ass and invite the press in! Hows my hair?
SMH you sad folks whom support this asshole.
And his bull****.

You liar. BTW yesterday he decided to make it a national emergency for some unknown reason. Oh because the jerk didn't get his stupid wall.

The Black Press has been the only one able, or willing, to tell our story. And if it were not for the Black Press, the story of what goes on in our day-to-day struggle for life in the Black community would not be told.
-The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan

Back
Top Bottom