• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Donald is pro-sexism...

PeteEU

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Why the hell would you stay at a company that didn't value you, or abused you or allowed others to abuse you? I think Trump makes sense in this case.

Yeah. If I was being harrassed, I'd be like "**** it, I'm out!"

Weird, sensible people are coming to Trump's support on this. It's almost like he's said something reasonable for once.

Why the hell would you stay at a company that didn't value you, or abused you or allowed others to abuse you? I think Trump makes sense in this case.

That is not what he said.. he said she should leave the company and find something else to do... which means not even fight the sexual harassment.

He had to have his son come out later to "clarify" what his father said... which was of course too late and most likely bull**** considering Trumps history.

Looks to me like she is already being sexually harassed by her boss at Trump Inc.

Well her boss did state she had a nice rack and that he would bang that... so yea guess you are right. Just makes it worse considering her boss is her own father... but hey the blind Trump supporters dont see a problem in sexual harassment.. a common trait on the right wing it seems.

Looks to me like she is already being sexually harassed by her boss at Trump Inc.

That woman strikes me as one that does NOT put up with bull**** especially from her pops. She seems like she would be capable of ripping the testicles of a charging bull without breaking a sweat. I think she has a serious mean streak.

That is not what he said.. he said she should leave the company and find something else to do... which means not even fight the sexual harassment.

He had to have his son come out later to "clarify" what his father said... which was of course too late and most likely bull**** considering Trumps history.

Wouldn't it make more sense to fight the "hostile workplace" battle after you already have a new job lined up?

It was in his direct quote which you posted.
"I would like to think she would find another career or find another company if that was the case," the GOP presidential nominee told USA Today.
Did you even bother to read it? Much ado about nothing. Dude like I said why the hell would you hang around a miserable place to work?

Wouldn't it make more sense to fight the "hostile workplace" battle after you already have a new job lined up?

No... both morally and legally. Typical conservative view point, not taking work place discrimination seriously at all.. always pro business owners eh?

Weird, sensible people are coming to Trump's support on this. It's almost like he's said something reasonable for once.

IKR. Who knew he was actually capable of saying reasonable things.

Yes it would. It would also make sense to have renters insurance, car insurance, a Roth IRA, secret service protection and a lawyer.

It was in his direct quote which you posted. Did you even bother to read it? Much ado about nothing. Dude like I said why the hell would you hang around a miserable place to work?

God.. you right wingers just dont get it do you? Amazing, that you would allow sexism and discrimination by just saying "get another job or another career"..

No she should go to human resources, and if they did not step in.. then sue the **** out of the company.

I don't know. I'm pretty anti-Trump and I didn't get the sense that's what he meant.

God.. you right wingers just dont get it do you? Amazing, that you would allow sexism and discrimination by just saying "get another job or another career"..

No she should go to human resources, and if they did not step in.. then sue the **** out of the company.

Alternatively, if she works in human resources, she will just downgrade or refuse to hire people who she doesn't like or perceives to be a threat. Not that she ever had to work a day in her life.

I think you're putting more into his comment than what is there. From what I can tell he didn't speak towards the matter of her fighting it or not.

Last edited:
No... both morally and legally. Typical conservative view point, not taking work place discrimination seriously at all.. always pro business owners eh?

Its called voting with your feet. Business that suck to work at, have high turnover which is really expensive. Business that treat people well have lines to go to work at them. Walmart private fleet has a turnover rate of less than 1%. They have 3 openings in a fleet of 6,000. If a truck is not moving for them it is almost always down for maintenance or repair. The typical large trucking fleet this year has a turnover rate of 105% which is down from previous years. They typically have a hard time filling seats. Most of the trucks they have not operating are because they cant get a driver for it. They pay about 60,000 a year on the high end and you are never home. Walmart pays to start 82,000 and you are home at least once a week on the weekends and typically through out the week.

You call me dense? Just walk out. They don't appreciate you anyhow, why stay at a hostile company? That's just stupid. Not mention miserable. There are plenty of places that are not sexist or discriminatory. Why get a mushy beating your head against a wall of stupid.

I don't know what the professional workforce scene in Denmark is like but out here, if you want to keep putting food on your table, you have to work. Now, while no sane employer is going to fire you while you're suing him for sexual harassment your chances at a long and profitable career are definitely going down the tubes. What happens with such claims in this country is that your attorney sits down with the attorney for the insurance company that covers the employer. Those attorneys use a mediator and come up with a settlement that mitigates the potential cost of litigation. After that you had better walk the straight and narrow because unless the "harassment" was egregious you'll pay a distinct price any time you cross the line.

Percents make for some hilarious typos.

That is a correct turnover percentage for the industry. That's why I picked it. It is 105% turnover this year. Check it out. Industry wide for large companies. It has been up to past 120% industry wide. Its one of the reasons the twits running the major companies think there is a driver shortage. There is not.

Not to mention a lot less miserable.

That is a correct turnover percentage for the industry. That's why I picked it. It is 105% turnover this year. Check it out. Industry wide for large companies. It has been up to past 120% industry wide. Its one of the reasons the twits running the major companies think there is a driver shortage. There is not.

...HOW??? How do you have a turnover rate higher than the number of people you originally employed???

The comment assumes there are plentiful opportunities to which one could turn, but that is a false assumption, especially in the struggling US market.

The reason human rights commissions get involved is to prevent the victim of sexual harassment from being punished for being a woman around a horny boss.

It shows again how limited is Trump's thinking, self oriented assuming everyone has the opportunities that his daughter has. He's not only a crude bigot but shallow and self centered; "I've got mine, **** everyone else."

Back
Top Bottom