• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Duck discovers Glenn Beck

Now that was hilarious. Good find.

Hahah nice.

Too good not to share.

Great video, DD reminds me of some posters here at DP. ;)(I am surprised this video exists on YouTube - copyright infringment?)

Great video, DD reminds me of some posters here at DP. ;)(I am surprised this video exists on YouTube - copyright infringment?)

You just can't pass up the opportunity to attack people can you? That was a cool sketch that I found not only to be funny, but I fully appreciate the creativity that went into making it. All you see is another opening to attack and insult.

You are a real piece of work.

You just can't pass up the opportunity to attack people can you? That was a cool sketch that I found not only to be funny, but I fully appreciate the creativity that went into making it. All you see is another opening to attack and insult.

You are a real piece of work.
Feeling guilty, Grim? Don't be so thin skinned, I didn't say it was you.

That was well done! (Not that I agree with the implications... :) )

I was wondering about copyright infringements as well.

Did you all hear that Rush Limbaugh is going to be on Family Guy?

I watched it again and here's what I think...

Donald Duck had a job, but got angry because he was working for a man who made more than him. While listening to news reports about how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, DD gets himself fired because of his intense hatred for the rich guy he works for.

He tries to find work, but cannot. He gets a notice that his rent is 6 months overdue. His house goes into foreclosure (naturally the sheriff is portrayed as a big, mean, old man who doesn't care). He suddenly hears Glenn Beck on the radio asking "How many Marxists do you have around you on a daily basis?" DD looks outside and counts all of his buddies as Marxists. (However, that wasn't the point Glenn was making. DD is just too stupid to figure it out. He only hears that he wants to hear.)

DD goes completely bat crazy thinking there are Nazis coming to get him and that he's going to be killed (again, not understanding what Glenn is saying). DD hears everything that's wrong with the country from Glenn (ACORN, illegal immigration, Rev. Wright, etc.), but instead of standing up like a man .... erm .... duck .... and doing something about it, he boards up his door and hides from the world.

Suddenly he hears Glenn talk about the Insider Extreme and DD can't wait to find the money to sign up. When he does, Glenn calls him a lazy moron who needs to get a frickin' job. DD gets mad at Glenn and shoots the radio creating a ginormous hole in his house.

The End.

Donald Duck has a liberal mindset - always mad at people who make more than him or angry when someone criticizes him. So he stupidly got himself fired in an economy where jobs are hard to come by. If he would've just done his job correctly, his house wouldn't have been foreclosed on. So he suddenly hears Glenn's words and changes to being not only stupid, but paranoid since he only hears snippets of what Glenn says and not the whole picture. When he realizes that Glenn thinks he's a total lazy-ass moron, he gets mad AGAIN and blows a hole in his house.

Conclusion: Donald Duck is an idiot who could've had a paying job and a hole-less house if he'd have just kept his anger for rich people in check and realized it's the rich people that provide the jobs.

Donald Duck had a job, but got angry because he was working for a man who made more than him. While listening to news reports about how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, DD gets himself fired because of his intense hatred for the rich guy he works for.

He tries to find work, but cannot. He gets a notice that his rent is 6 months overdue. His house goes into foreclosure (naturally the sheriff is portrayed as a big, mean, old man who doesn't care). He suddenly hears Glenn Beck on the radio asking "How many Marxists do you have around you on a daily basis?" DD looks outside and counts all of his buddies as Marxists. (However, that wasn't the point Glenn was making. DD is just too stupid to figure it out. He only hears that he wants to hear.)

DD goes completely bat crazy thinking there are Nazis coming to get him and that he's going to be killed (again, not understanding what Glenn is saying). DD hears everything that's wrong with the country from Glenn (ACORN, illegal immigration, Rev. Wright, etc.), but instead of standing up like a man .... erm .... duck .... and doing something about it, he boards up his door and hides from the world.

Suddenly he hears Glenn talk about the Insider Extreme and DD can't wait to find the money to sign up. When he does, Glenn calls him a lazy moron who needs to get a frickin' job. DD gets mad at Glenn and shoots the radio creating a ginormous hole in his house.

The End.

Donald Duck has a liberal mindset - always mad at people who make more than him or angry when someone criticizes him. So he stupidly got himself fired in an economy where jobs are hard to come by. If he would've just done his job correctly, his house wouldn't have been foreclosed on. So he suddenly hears Glenn's words and changes to being not only stupid, but paranoid since he only hears snippets of what Glenn says and not the whole picture. When he realizes that Glenn thinks he's a total lazy-ass moron, he gets mad AGAIN and blows a hole in his house.

Conclusion: Donald Duck is an idiot who could've had a paying job and a hole-less house if he'd have just kept his anger for rich people in check and realized it's the rich people that provide the jobs.

are they saying lib losers are fowl bird brains?

I don't think I found a single second of this cartoon funny in any way, shape or form.

There isn't a parallel universe in which I would've found it funny.

Dot.

Hopefully you don't look anything like your avatar.

I forgot to change that now that the purchase period is over.

Thanks.

The End.

Great job Mellie, however Donald Duck must be either a conservative or libertarian because a self respecting liberal would not believe the fear mongering espoused by Glenn Beck. Notice that Donald Duck is loyal and believes Glenn Beck up to time he yells "GET A JOB!!!" Yup, Donald Duck plays the part of the useful idiot Beck Fan. And well done!!

Great job Mellie, however Donald Duck must be either a conservative or libertarian because a self respecting liberal would not believe the fear mongering espoused by Glenn Beck. Notice that Donald Duck is loyal and believes Glenn Beck up to time he yells "GET A JOB!!!" Yup, Donald Duck plays the part of the useful idiot Beck Fan. And well done!!

Loyal Glenn Beck listeners aren't bothered by the "get a job" remarks. Generally, it's the lazy, stupid, suck-from-the-nipple-of-government folks who get all pissy at that. And those people, generally, aren't conservatives or libertarians.

Loyal Glenn Beck listeners aren't bothered by the "get a job" remarks. Generally, it's the lazy, stupid, suck-from-the-nipple-of-government folks who get all pissy at that. And those people, generally, aren't conservatives or libertarians.

You know... Itd be a person who cant find a job that would get bothered by that remark regardless of ideological slant. And given that the majority of homeless are working homeless with more than one job, that should clue you in that maybe... just maybe... reality itself doesn't conform to the head-up-ass ideological world you live in.

Back
Top Bottom