• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Don`t Mess With Grandma!

F41

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is a true story...
An elderly Florida lady did her shopping, and upon her returning to her car found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeded to scream at the top of her voice, "I have a gun and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!" The four men did not wait for a second invitation. They got out and ran like hell.

The lady, somewhat shaken ed, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the drivers seat.

She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried and then it dawned on her why.

A few minutes latter she found her own car parked for or five space farther down. She calmly loaded her bags into the car and drove straight to the police station.

The Sargent to whom she told the story could not stop laughing. He then pointed to the other end of the counter where four pale men where reporting a carjacking by a mad elderly woman described as white, less then five feet tall, glasses and curly white hair and carrying a large handgun

No charges where filed.

Ah! those senior moments.

ThePhoenix said:
This is a true story...
An elderly Florida lady did her shopping, and upon her returning to her car found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeded to scream at the top of her voice, "I have a gun and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!" The four men did not wait for a second invitation. They got out and ran like hell.

The lady, somewhat shaken ed, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the drivers seat.

She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. She tried and tried and then it dawned on her why.

A few minutes latter she found her own car parked for or five space farther down. She calmly loaded her bags into the car and drove straight to the police station.

The Sargent to whom she told the story could not stop laughing. He then pointed to the other end of the counter where four pale men where reporting a carjacking by a mad elderly woman described as white, less then five feet tall, glasses and curly white hair and carrying a large handgun

No charges where filed.

Ah! those senior moments.

LMAO, way to go Grandma!!!:rofl Thats them FL ladies for ya!!! Gotta love home!!! :mrgreen:

Yeah, we'll see how long that law lasts in Florida.

independent_thinker2002 said:
Yeah, we'll see how long that law lasts in Florida.

Florida is a state that strongly believes in the right to bare arms, and I do not expect them to change the concealed law any time soon.

If you wish to know the gun laws in Florida, I am happy to provide you with a link.

Florida Gun Laws

ThePhoenix said:
Florida is a state that strongly believes in the right to bare arms, and I do not expect them to change the concealed law any time soon.

If you wish to know the gun laws in Florida, I am happy to provide you with a link.

Florida Gun Laws

Yes, I know you can shoot people who you THINK are stealing your property. I just wonder how many accidents will occur before people value life over material possessions.

independent_thinker2002 said:
Yes, I know you can shoot people who you THINK are stealing your property. I just wonder how many accidents will occur before people value life over material possessions.

I honestly wonder that myself. When I was there, the only incident that happened was when a guy was shot in an airport, cause he forgot to take his meds, and the officials were trying to cover it up and said that the guy said he had a bomb, some bullshit like that.

boobflasholdwomen.jpg

Do NOT mess with grandma!

Oh fu/ck, now Im blinded for life, I dont think that I can ever be with a woman anymore!!! I was really looking forward to apsy too. :(

Back
Top Bottom