• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don Lemon says riots have to stop

Lefty hypocrisy. First they admire the rioters, now theyre speaking out because the silent majority is finally waking up and taking them to task on it.

Riots do need to stop. They have needed to stop as soon as they began. Very few Americans support rioting.

There is nothing wrong with peaceful protest. It is in a right. Americans do support peaceful protest. Black Lives Matter's peaceful protest and their message was destroyed by agents provocateurs and criminal opportunists, black and white. Unfortunately, peaceful protest has become synonymous with rioting. BLM has largely lost the initial effectiveness of its peaceful protests.

Riots do need to stop. They have needed to stop as soon as they began. Very few Americans support rioting.

There is nothing wrong with peaceful protest. It is in a right. Americans do support peaceful protest. Black Lives Matter's peaceful protest and their message was destroyed by agents provocateurs and criminal opportunists, black and white. Unfortunately, peaceful protest has become synonymous with rioting. BLM has largely lost the initial effectiveness of its peaceful protests.

And I am sure democrats believe that those Bernie Bros are going to stop just because Biden says so. Not going to happen.

Because they're showing up in the polls and that's bad for the Democrats!!!

https://twitter.com/JohnWMarxII/status/1298596666434441217

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the epitome of CNN broadcasting since November of 2016.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the epitome of conservative debate on DP ever since Trump took office.

tenor.gif

Lefty hypocrisy. First they admire the rioters, now theyre speaking out because the silent majority is finally waking up and taking them to task on it.

tenor.gif

And I am sure democrats believe that those Bernie Bros are going to stop just because Biden says so. Not going to happen.

Maybe I wasn't clear. Rioting is not acceptable. Most Americans do not support it. There was nothing wrong with BLM peaceful protests. The protests provided an opportunity for agents provocateurs and criminals to riot and loot. Once BLM lost control of the peaceful protests to the rioters they began to lose the effectiveness of their message.

If you will re-read my previous post and the post just above you will notice I was non-partisan. Peaceful protest is not assigned to a particular party. Anyone may protest peacefully. Riots are not assigned to a particular party. Anyone can riot. Agents provocateurs and criminals have radical and/or personal agendas. Democracy is not one of them.

Maybe I wasn't clear. Rioting is not acceptable. Most Americans do not support it. There was nothing wrong with BLM peaceful protests. The protests provided an opportunity for agents provocateurs and criminals to riot and loot. Once BLM lost control of the peaceful protests to the rioters they began to lose the effectiveness of their message.

If you will re-read my previous post and the post just above you will notice I was non-partisan. Peaceful protest is not assigned to a particular party. Anyone may protest peacefully. Riots are not assigned to a particular party. Anyone can riot. Agents provocateurs and criminals have radical and/or personal agendas. Democracy is not one of them.

The thread is about Don Lemon and CNN and they think Biden should come out and say so which is why I said Biden and not you. It isn't going to happen even if he does. Wherever "peaceful protests" assemble, these people are going to be there starting crap so either BLM stops protesting period or the riots continue.

Once BLM lost control of the peaceful protests to the rioters they began to lose the effectiveness of their message.

No, this is their message. The founders of BLM describe themselves as "trained Marxists", and anywhere Marxism has existed, violence and destruction of private property soon follows. BLM definitely approves of private businesses being looted and then burned to the ground. The protesters and the rioters, looters, and arsonists are exactly the same people.

if we had a leader who was good at speech, leadership and unity we wouldn't have to depend on news people to say it.

Peaceful protests were back when twump threw a fit about a peaceful protest. You guys are about to get the angry “leftists” you wanted.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the epitome of conservative debate on DP ever since Trump took office.

It's a shame that you choose to ignore stuff like Lemon is doing and ridicule the people that choose to make mention of it. That doesn't help your cause. It only shows your own motivations to be more aligned with politics instead of principles of truth and fairness.

Imagine thinking these riots can be stopped.

Lots of us think the riots can and should be stopped. Don Lemon, however, things the reason they need to be stopped is because it looks bad for Democrats and you chose to ignore that part of the whole thing.

It's a shame that you choose to ignore stuff like Lemon is doing and ridicule the people that choose to make mention of it. That doesn't help your cause. It only shows your own motivations to be more aligned with politics instead of principles of truth and fairness.

I have to admit, you've got balls, or chutzpah, or whatever it is that allows you to project.

Because they're showing up in the polls and that's bad for the Democrats!!!

I could give a flying **** what Don Lemon says.
But you care a great deal.

No, this is their message. The founders of BLM describe themselves as "trained Marxists", and anywhere Marxism has existed, violence and destruction of private property soon follows. BLM definitely approves of private businesses being looted and then burned to the ground. The protesters and the rioters, looters, and arsonists are exactly the same people.

yep!
BLM leader: If change doesn't happen, 'we will burn down this system'
BLM protesters set Portland police station on fire
newsweek.com
‘Tear Them Down’: BLM Activist Shaun King Calls For Destruction Of Jesus Christ Statues, Churches: ‘White Supremacy,’ ‘Oppression,’ ‘Racist Propaganda’ | The Daily Wire
Black Lives Matter activist defends Chicago looting as ‘REPARATIONS''' & says it doesn’t matter as stores ‘have insurance’

Democrats admire and are in favor of riots in the same sense that Republicans admire and are in favor of separating migrant children from their parents and locking them in a crowded cage at the border.

Links of BLM officail statements?

His comments are hilarious.

Bidens message should be that these things happen on Trumps watch and when he is president he will take care of police reform.

I mean...he didnt for the 8 years that he was in the previous administration...but NOW...NOW he is going to fix it. When the riots were occurring in 2013 and 2014 he and Barrack didnt touch it..but when HE is president he will fix it. After 47 years in elected office...NOW, boy...NOW he is going to fix it. Never mind the fact that the police reform and housing reform and education reform that is needed in those cities is controlled by rat party elected officials and has been for numerous decades...BIDEN is going to fix it. Never mind the fact that the problem has been going on for DECADES in those rat infested ****holes...its Trumps fault and BIDEN is going to fix it. BIDEN is going to solve the problems.

Lets do it for Corn Pop.

Lots of us think the riots can and should be stopped. Don Lemon, however, things the reason they need to be stopped is because it looks bad for Democrats and you chose to ignore that part of the whole thing.

Just as he used to think they should be encouraged when he thought it would be to the benefit of biden and detriment of Trump.

You couldn't have made a more accurate post, except that literal **** is better than the moronic hyperpartisan lies and smears PoS spends his days throwing.

Well, it is the media bias forum so....

Even your "on the lighter side" posts are moronic hyperpartisan smears, and usually extremely ugly ones too.

Back
Top Bottom