• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don Jr. on drugs?

All I kept thinking was, while he was talking, he was thinking: "I've got a giant booger in each hand, and I don't know what to do with them!"

Probably just pumped up

Is he the guy that kept screaming in the foreground at every one of Trump's comments?

HAAR HAAR, YEAH! Biden Sucks!! EXACTLY! ARRR!!! 12 MORE YEARS!!
Heard that like every few minutes, it was a bit distracting, and I could swear it was the same voice (which, in turn, sounded to me like Don. Jr.)

Has anyone seen footage from the audience side? Please post.

Last edited:
I posted it on the Live thread, but did anyone else think Don Jr. and Kim were clearly on drugs? My friends and I were discussing it and then I saw the story picked up on Rawstory.

Was Donald Trump, Jr. ‘coked out of his mind’ during RNC speech? – Raw Story

I'm sure a rich boy like him likes some blow - though in his mid forties, has probably outgrown it. I'm also sure they'd insist he goes on sober. So no, if he sounds a little weird, maybe he just is. He's a Trump after all...

Well its trending on twitter so its not exactly like it wasn't noticeable.

Typical Brown Shirt progressives:

“If you can’t beat their plan, beat on them.”

You apparently haven't heard Trump insult anyone and everything for the past 4 years.

Typical Brown Shirt progressives: “If you can’t beat their plan, beat on them.”

Wait, that's The Don's favorite play- name calling and personal attacks. Some on the rabid right either are very confused or willing participants in the slime plan... :peace

I'm sure a rich boy like him likes some blow - though in his mid forties, has probably outgrown it. I'm also sure they'd insist he goes on sober. So no, if he sounds a little weird, maybe he just is. He's a Trump after all...

Who are "they" this is the Trump show and no one else can tell them what to do.

Yeah it was horrible that Kamala called Joe ‘Beijing Biden’

What was that—- JR said it? Oh, never mind!

Shroedinger's lefty: Delicate snowflakes who need a safe space while at the same time being dangerous thugs.

You apparently haven't heard Trump insult anyone and everything for the past 4 years.

That's different, for reasons that do not concern you or I.

I was about to comment if one outgrows cocaine then realized the older I get the less I find myself doing it. Rapid heartbeats bring me down. :lol:

^ Literally what Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity have done for decades.

Fascists like Hitler, and his brown shirts, were right wing fascists.
Try learning the actual meaning of terms like fascist when you try and use them.
Here is your first lesson.....

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far right within the traditional left–right spectrum.

Hopefully this will help you in improving your English usage.
Best of luck!

This has been Trump's strategy for 4 years now. Are we against this now? Are we outraged by this behavior now? Checking for a friend.

I posted it on the Live thread, but did anyone else think Don Jr. and Kim were clearly on drugs? My friends and I were discussing it and then I saw the story picked up on Rawstory.

Was Donald Trump, Jr. ‘coked out of his mind’ during RNC speech? – Raw Story

I was a decade long coke addict, clean twenty-six years now.
They both seemed like they might be enjoying some blow.
I definitely wouldn't rule out that possibility.

By the way, Kim is a former news personality and as a former newsie myself, I'm on the record as saying coke and meth and a wide variety of other stimulants are a big part of the industry.
And they have killed a lot of industry luminaries and shattered the careers of thousands more.

Back
Top Bottom