• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don Jr. on drugs?

So you guys have gone from:

from the article said:
“But instead of focusing on the words coming out of his mouth, many Twitter users were focused on his eyes, with many wondering if he might have been on drugs.”

To this:

I posted it on the Live thread, but did anyone else think Don Jr. and Kim were clearly on drugs? My friends and I were discussing it and then I saw the story picked up on Rawstory.

Was Donald Trump, Jr. ‘coked out of his mind’ during RNC speech? – Raw Story

Yeah on coke

On cocaine

lol

I was a decade long coke addict, clean twenty-six years now.
They both seemed like they might be enjoying some blow.
I definitely wouldn't rule out that possibility.

By the way, Kim is a former news personality and as a former newsie myself, I'm on the record as saying coke and meth and a wide variety of other stimulants are a big part of the industry.
And they have killed a lot of industry luminaries and shattered the careers of thousands more.

And here we are...

Fascists like Hitler, and his brown shirts, were right wing fascists.
Try learning the actual meaning of terms like fascist when you try and use them.
Here is your first lesson.....

Hopefully this will help you in improving your English usage.
Best of luck!

You definition is included, but usage changes over time and circumstance:

fascist
[ˈfaSHəst]
NOUN
fascists (plural noun)
an advocate or follower of the political philosophy or system of fascism.
"he went to Spain to fight against the fascists" · [more]
synonyms:
authoritarian · totalitarian · autocrat · Nazi · extreme/far right-winger · rightist · blackshirt · militarist · nationalist · xenophobe · [more]
a person who is extremely right-wing or authoritarian.
"thousands of fascists and nationalists marched in the capital"
a person who is very intolerant or domineering in a particular area.
"I'm a bit of a spelling fascist, but still have blind spots over words like “privilege” or “separate”" · [more]

You have a long haul ahead of you educating the news industry.

This has been Trump's strategy for 4 years now. Are we against this now? Are we outraged by this behavior now? Checking for a friend.

If you don't vote Trump it means you hate baby Jesus and want to punch baby Jesus in the face!!! Why are you so evil and hate baby Jesus? Why do you wanna punch baby Jesus in the face? My gawd, libruls are MONSTERS! :shock:

I was a decade long coke addict, clean twenty-six years now.
They both seemed like they might be enjoying some blow.
I definitely wouldn't rule out that possibility.

By the way, Kim is a former news personality and as a former newsie myself, I'm on the record as saying coke and meth and a wide variety of other stimulants are a big part of the industry.
And they have killed a lot of industry luminaries and shattered the careers of thousands more.

Why do you want to punch baby Jesus? Sick libruls!:shock:

On cocaine

lol

Tell us all how cocaine works? Have you snorted it? Tissue dumped it or injected base pure cocaine? Just another nonsensical post from someone who likely has never seen cocaine let alone knows how to use it or what it does

Tell us all how cocaine works? Have you snorted it? Tissue dumped it or injected base pure cocaine? Just another nonsensical post from someone who likely has never seen cocaine let alone knows how to use it or what it does

Wrong again.

It has been some time for me; I did not see Jr trying to cement his teeth into his jaw..........

Typical Brown Shirt progressives:

“If you can’t beat their plan, beat on them.”

What plan would that be? Oh and Beating on them is what the right has been doing for years, the left is finally learning to hit back, remember the right set the bar really low don't complain when the other guys follow your lead.

Tell us you experiences, and I will tell you if you are full of it or not. Go for it.

You definition is included, but usage changes over time and circumstance:

You have a long haul ahead of you educating the news industry.
So you just parrot.
Hilarious.
Current dictionary definitions show you to be wrong.

A buncha sick baby Jesus punching, evil libturds, picking on gawd a' fearin' patriots! You people are sick! Why do you want to punch baby Jesus in the face? What kinda sick animals are libruls anyway?:shock:

Вы должны принять благосклонную волю орангутов-мессий для вас, товарищ!
Vy dolzhny prinyat' blagosklonnuyu volyu orangutov-messiy dlya vas, tovarishch!:rwbelepha

Typical Brown Shirt progressives:

“If you can’t beat their plan, beat on them.”

Sorry, the civility train left the station in 2015. Keep clutching those pearls.

If you don't vote Trump it means you hate baby Jesus and want to punch baby Jesus in the face!!! Why are you so evil and hate baby Jesus? Why do you wanna punch baby Jesus in the face? My gawd, libruls are MONSTERS! :shock:

I need to know which baby Jesus before I commit to anything

https __i.pinimg.com_originals_2c_87_03_2c8703a7f36e6ab58525cff589a6766f.jpg

Capture4.jpg

I need to know which baby Jesus before I commit to anything

View attachment 67292802

View attachment 67292803

If Joe Biden is elected, he will put your DOG in a FEMA concentration camp, and work it to death! AND make it GAY!:shock:

He will take your guns, all of them! If you don't have any guns they will GIVE you guns just so they can ARREST you and seize them! Guns will be illegal but only for WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They might outlaw WHITE PEOPLE completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She who MUST not be named (an evilquake could occur), will FORCE all of your WHITE daughters to date WILLIE BROWN'S CLONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soros created them in a cornfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

That's just the beginnings of the marxists plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

If Joe Biden is elected, he will put your DOG in a FEMA concentration camp, and work it to death! AND make it GAY!:shock:

He will take your guns, all of them! If you don't have any guns they will GIVE you guns just so they can ARREST you and seize them! Guns will be illegal but only for WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She who MUST not be named (an evilquake could occur), will FORCE all of your WHITE daughters to date WILLIE BROWN'S CLONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soros created them in a cornfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Also, forced abortions for white christian women from flyover states.

I have no idea if he's on drugs or not.

But if he is he'll have a dealer. And that's blackmail material.

That's just the beginnings of the marxists plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

Thank goodness I have a cat!! LOL

Lucky I'm me. If I was Don Jr, I probably couldn't do enough drugs to survive that life.

Also, forced abortions for white christian women from flyover states.

Even if they aren't pregnant, they will artificially inseminate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim-Bob from down the street saw it on OANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

They will make ALL christians convert to ISLAM or behead them too!!! It's TRUE!!!! Then they will put your head back on and make you be a quadrapalegic Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Thank goodness I have a cat!! LOL

Oh no, that's BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The liberals are going to STERILIZE all EVIL LIBTURD cat lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be CASTRATED!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Your cat will be ground up and fed to the dogs in the FEMA concentration camps!!!!!!!!! Don't you KNOW ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:shock:

I doubt they're on drugs, they're just a little bonkers about the election.

I posted it on the Live thread, but did anyone else think Don Jr. and Kim were clearly on drugs? My friends and I were discussing it and then I saw the story picked up on Rawstory.

Was Donald Trump, Jr. ‘coked out of his mind’ during RNC speech? – Raw Story

His dad's a speed addict. Why wouldn't he be. They were both disgusting in their recorded BS. Fact checkers were working real time last night and found most of it to be lies.

The only people that believe this sh** are Trumps base, which is shrinking.

I didn't even watch it, just been seeing replays all day. Tonight will be another movie night for me.

Y'all have NO IDEA of the UNHOLINESS to come when THE DARK DEMONCRATS take over and impose the satanist-marxist-erase whites police state!:shock:

IT's all your fault too for picking on a fine young man who worked hard to get where he is like Donald Trump Junior, a REAL patriot and true self made AMERICAN!!!!!! :2usflag:

Back
Top Bottom