• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dominion Voting Systems is threatening to sue MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over his 'false and conspiratorial' election-fraud claims

shrug...

I don't know what evidence he has. Perhaps we'll find out if Dominion calls his bluff.

Seems pretty weak to have all this evidence and be putting it out for the public. Why do you suppose pillow guy is so impotent?

1. Dominion Voting Systems (“Dominion Voting”) announces that it has been acquired by its management team and Staple Street Capital. Staple Street Capital is a private equity firm founded in 2009 based in New Yo rk.The co-founders Stephen D. Owens and Hootan Yaghoobzadeh are veterans of The Carlyle Group and Cerberus Capital ...
  2. Who Owns Dominion Voting Systems? - Market Realist
    marketrealist.com/p/who-owns-dominion-voting-systems
    Rudy Guiliani: "The Dominion voting system will be the next lawsuit we do." — Alice (@themodalice) November 9, 2020 Founded in 2002, Dominion is privately held and backed by private equity.
  3. Dominion Voting Systems: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know ...
    heavy.com/news/dominion-votin
    Dominion Voting Systems is a company from Toronto, Canada, that has headquarters in Denver, Colorado, and is one of three major firms providing voting machines in U.S. elections.
  4. 'Please sue me': Mike Lindell says he welcomes lawsuit as ...
    www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/politics/mike...
    Dominion Voting Systems sent MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell a letter warning him of an impending lawsuit due to his claims of the election technology company being involved in fraud in the 2020 election.
  5. 'They think they are above the law': the firms that own ...
    www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/22/us...
    Dominion Voting Systems, which is the second-largest voting machine vendor in the US, is based in both the US and Canada. ... No matter who owns them, voting machines are more vulnerable to ...

Really sad how the majority of Republicans have totally become paranoid conspiracy theorists.

Really sad how the majority of Republicans have totally become paranoid conspiracy theorists.
There was a time when I would have guessed the average republican voter was a little more educated and a little smarter than the average democratic voter. Certainly not now.

Notice in the above the co-founders Stephen D. Owens and Hootan Yaghoobzadeh are veterans of The Carlyle Group and Cerberus Capital ..........

Letter to the editor: Let’s not forget the Bush presidents’ involvement with the Carlyle Group
As the Republican Party and the media beatify George H.W. Bush and the Bush family, my heart grows heavy at the thought of the thousands of men, women and children who have died in the two Gulf wars initiated by the two Bush presidents. I get angry at the thought of the Bush presidents’ involvement […]

As the Republican Party and the media beatify George H.W. Bush and the Bush family, my heart grows heavy at the thought of the thousands of men, women and children who have died in the two Gulf wars initiated by the two Bush presidents.
I get angry at the thought of the Bush presidents’ involvement with the Carlyle Group, heavily invested in the military-industrial complex, where George H.W. Bush served as a senior adviser in the 1990s and George W. Bush served on the board of a Carlyle company.

I think about Carlyle’s relationship with the family of Shafiq bin Laden, which proved to be very fruitful for Carlyle as the bin Ladens became investors in some of Carlyle’s funds. One of the most significant funds that they invested in was a fund called Carlyle Partners II, a very large defense-oriented fund in which the bin Laden family was invested up until just after Sept. 11, 2001. That’s when it became appallingly clear to everyone that the bin Laden family, because they were invested in this defense fund, stood to gain financially from the war on terrorism being waged against their own brother, Osama, after 15 Saudis bombed the twin towers

Worse, the two-day Carlyle Group annual investor conference was taking place in Washington, D.C., at the Ritz-Carlton on the morning of Sept. 11, so you had all of these incredibly connected, powerful and wealthy ex-politicians, like James Baker III, Frank Carlucci and the like, all together with Shafiq bin Laden looking after his family’s investment in the Carlyle Group, watching the events of Sept. 11 unfold together. (George H.W. Bush had been at the conference the day before.) Quite a scene.

Patrick Eisenhart
Augusta

Letter to the editor: Let's not forget the Bush presidents ...
www.pressherald.com/2018/12/15/letter-to-the...
Dec 15, 2018 · Worse, the two-day Carlyle Group annual investor conference was taking place in Washington, D.C., at the Ritz-Carlton on the morning of Sept. 11, so you had all of these incredibly connected ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom