• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dominion Voting Systems is threatening to sue MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over his 'false and conspiratorial' election-fraud claims

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Dominion Voting Systems is threatening to sue MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over his 'false and conspiratorial' election-fraud claims

c510ef3be2105884c5fda7d810375f33

1/19/21
Dominion Voting Systems has told MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a staunch ally of President Donald Trump, to expect "imminent" litigation over his baseless claims that Dominion's voting machines helped rig the 2020 US presidential election. Lindell, a major GOP donor, has repeatedly supported Trump's claims challenging the integrity of the election, saying in December that "the biggest fraud is the Dominion machines." The conspiracy theory that Dominion's technology switched votes from Trump to Biden has been thoroughly debunked. In a letter sent January 8 and viewed by The Washington Post, Dominion's lawyers told Lindell they would take legal action over his "false and conspiratorial" claims. Lindell is one of more than 150 people whom Dominion has contacted over fraudulent claims about the voting-machine company, The Post reported. Dominion said Lindell had conducted a "smear campaign" and used his social-media presence "to inflict the maximum amount of damage to Dominion's good name and business operations." The company said Lindell had "failed to identify a scintilla of credible evidence that even suggests that Dominion is somehow involved in a global conspiracy to harvest millions of votes in favor of President-elect Biden." "Of course, this is because no such evidence exists," it added.

Dominion Voting Systems may come into possession of Lindell's bank account and a pillow factory.

Boycott MyPillow products.

c510ef3be2105884c5fda7d810375f33

Dominion Voting Systems may come into possession of Lindell's bank account and a pillow factory.

Boycott MyPillow products.
Evidently, Lindell is fine with the idea...

Everyone is a badass until the legal bills start piling up...

Lindell is saying the same thing as Powell and others regarding the American public needs to see the evidence.
What is stopping them from presenting it? Present the evidence for review, examination and lets see where it goes.

Lindell is saying the same thing as Powell and others regarding the American public needs to see the evidence.
What is stopping them from presenting it? Present the evidence for review, examination and lets see where it goes.
It's not up to Dominion to disprove the allegations, it's up to the accusers to prove them. They have failed completely to do so.

Those others have presented the evidence.

You know where it's gone?

See__Hear__Speak_monkeys_Insert.jpg

Maybe he relapsed and is back on crack cocaine?
And you'll forgive me for not believing he has 100% irrefutable evidence of the stolen election given that that claim has been made about 100 times before?
He better ramp up pillow sales to help him with defenses costs. May be tough in that half the country now probably would refuse to buy anything from this Trump loving moron.

Maybe he relapsed and is back on crack cocaine?
And you'll forgive me for not believing he has 100% irrefutable evidence of the stolen election given that that claim has been made about 100 times before?
He better ramp up pillow sales to help him with defenses costs. May be tough in that half the country now probably would refuse to buy anything from this Trump loving moron.
shrug...

I don't know what evidence he has. Perhaps we'll find out if Dominion calls his bluff.

shrug...

I don't know what evidence he has. Perhaps we'll find out if Dominion calls his bluff.
I don't know what evidence he has either. What I find interesting how Lindell, Powell and others claim this massive amount of evidence, yet they do not show it to the public. If it was such a slam dunk case of rigged and fraud with "mountains of evidence" you would have thought it would have been made public months ago.

My take, they have about as much evidence as the Bigfoot hunters have. :eek:

Because Mike makes false claims about his pillows, he must be making false claims about voter fraud too.

Did Hillary Clinton actually win in 2016? She had millions of more votes; but she lost the Electoral College.

shrug...

Well, as he continues to double down on his claims, I think they are going to have to. A pretty stupid move on his part given that he has absolutely nothing to gain at this point. Trump is not going to be staying in the WH. And even if his evidence is legit- which I'm sure it is not - he could provide it to the proper authorities instead of flogging it publicly.

Well, as he continues to double down on his claims, I think they are going to have to. A pretty stupid move on his part given that he has absolutely nothing to gain at this point. Trump is not going to be staying in the WH. And even if his evidence is legit- which I'm sure it is not - he could provide it to the proper authorities instead of flogging it publicly.
I agree with the turning over the evidence to investigators (DOJ/FBI/State). Team Trump, S. Powell, now Lindell seem to want to go their own way. If the evidence proves the rigged or voter fraud why haven't they turned over the evidence. It should have been done months ago.

- Still waiting for the server taken in Germany that allegedly received real time data from stand alone voting machines (not hooked up to anything), changed the votes and sent the data back to the voting machine. I really would like to know how that all worked :eek:

I don't know what evidence he has either. What I find interesting how Lindell, Powell and others claim this massive amount of evidence, yet they do not show it to the public. If it was such a slam dunk case of rigged and fraud with "mountains of evidence" you would have thought it would have been made public months ago.

My take, they have about as much evidence as the Bigfoot hunters have. :eek:
All of the evidence has been available to the public, but of course, since the mainstream media won't show it to you, you have to actually look for it.

"the proper authorities"??? LIke...the FBI? DOJ? They are some of the monkeys.

All of the evidence has been available to the public, but of course, since the mainstream media won't show it to you, you have to actually look for it.
sigh.
It is difficult to show no evidence that proves the election fraud or rigged case. What is shown is opinion, allegations and unsupported papers by so called "experts" hired by those supporting Trump.

All of the so-called evidence, is delusional paranoid bullshit.

You really need to find a new hobby.

Back
Top Bottom