• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dominion Sues MyPillow Guy

Catch 22 then. He is reporting only what others have determined. I don't believe that is against any law. You don't have to confirm what someone told you. Otherwise it would be a field day for suits.
Lindell has stated he has verified evidence Dominion manipulated votes, he won’t stop saying it.

Lindell has stated he has verified evidence Dominion manipulated votes, he won’t stop saying it.
Well perchance then we'll finally be able to see some of this "evidence".

Them is the people in Arizona who refused to let them examine the voting machines and refused a subpoena.
i
and do you know why Maricopa County Supervisors refused the State Senate Republican request (which was basically to appease a small fringe group). request.
Seems the Republicans in the State Senate wants to ignore State election laws.

So hand counts , ballot verification, equipment checks are not good enough for you. Sorry, the election was certified by a Republican Governor.

That means aboslutely nothing.

Show me a case where the evidence was sufficient for a judge to let it go forward based on the merits.....and remember, the vast majority of cases were tossed by judges HE appointed.

If FB, Twitter and MSM refuse to show that Biden and his son engaged in fraud, does that mean it never happened?
Of course not.

Proving that it happened, however, is a world of difference from simply alledging it happened.

So far, nobody has proved it happened.

Holy lord the news chick was worse than most in Q. What a joke, anyone on here ever have their cable guy certify your remote like this Rep used as an example? Wow
and........????

Wrong again. The “I was only repeating what I heard” excuse isn’t a viable defense. Not at all.

Lindell is responsible for every single damaging lie that he’s told.
We'll see.

A hand count of phony ballots will get the results they want won't it?
So it would appear that you are barking up the wrong tree.

See....your allegation (and Lindells) is that the ballots are phony. The system only counts the ballots, and the count the system came up with was validated by the hand recount, making the allegation wrong and slanderous. On that merit, he is going to lose his ass.

Now, to your actual complaint.....take it up the Republican leadership of the various states who upon doing these recounts saw fit to count all of the ballots you seem to deem questionable. That is not the fault of Dominion no matter how you twist it.

So is the Kraken lady.
So is Giuliani.
So is all of q.
So are all the so-called "expert witnesses" Guiliani rolled out.
and on
and on
and on...
We'll see,

i
and do you know why Maricopa County Supervisors refused the State Senate Republican request (which was basically to appease a small fringe group). request.
Seems the Republicans in the State Senate wants to ignore State election laws.

So hand counts , ballot verification, equipment checks are not good enough for you. Sorry, the election was certified by a Republican Governor.
No one is above the law. They will go to jail.

That means aboslutely nothing.

Show me a case where the evidence was sufficient for a judge to let it go forward based on the merits.....and remember, the vast majority of cases were tossed by judges HE appointed.
We'll see.

Of course not.

Proving that it happened, however, is a world of difference from simply alledging it happened.

So far, nobody has proved it happened.
No one has questioned them.

We all knew it was coming. And now it finally came. $1.3 billion lawsuit. He's going to end up doing crack in a Mexican ditch again before it's all over.

I hope they don't settle these cases. They will likely have to because this guy has the kind of money to stall this case for god knows how long but I'd really love to see them bankrupt this asshole.

They need to preserve their machines and not delete ANY evidence of how votes were tabulated anywhere and everywhere. IOW, they have to PROVE that he lied. He gets to see EVERYTHING! As the McDonalds commercial goes "I'm luvin it"
Your understanding of the litigation process, and specifically the discovery process is- shall we say lacking. Let me give you a short version of how this will play out:
  • Lindell made rather outrageous claims against dominion;
  • they sent him a cease and desist letter advising: there is no basis for your comments, which are defamatory to our company. Immediately cease making these comments.
  • He, apparently well versed in smoking crack and marketing pillows, is not very versed on defamation claims, doubled down and kept making those claims.
  • Dominion will get discovery from him first, and they will depose him first. And the first line of inquiry will be : provide us EVERY basis for the claims you made publicly on dates x, y, z. And then what information you obtained AFTER we told you all your original claims were BS.
  • He will be able to produce nothing but gibberish.
  • Lindell will then ask for "everything" as you suggest.
  • Dominion will object, reminding the court that discovery is not a fishing expedition and that Lindell first has to demonstrate upon what basis the requested info is relevant because after all, he supposedly already had the evidence to support his dumb ass claims.
  • The judge will agree. Lindell will get very little. At most, he will get the information that directly disproves the claims he made.
  • Dominion will then moves for Summary Judgment and will win.
Game over.

OAN wishes they were mentioned in the same breath as those, but they are way worse.
They are far and away above those left wing radical clowns. The stink of left wing radicals is taking hold on all four or them ad rightly so.

Your understanding of the litigation process, and specifically the discovery process is- shall we say lacking. Let me give you a short version of how this will play out:
  • Lindell made rather outrageous claims against dominion;
  • they sent him a cease and desist letter advising: there is no basis for your comments, which are defamatory to our company. Immediately cease making these comments.
  • He, apparently well versed in smoking crack and marketing pillows, is not very versed on defamation claims, doubled down and kept making those claims.
  • Dominion will get discovery from him first, and they will depose him first. And the first line of inquiry will be : provide us EVERY basis for the claims you made publicly on dates x, y, z. And then what information you obtained AFTER we told you all your original claims were BS.
  • He will be able to produce nothing but gibberish.
  • Lindell will then ask for "everything" as you suggest.
  • Dominion will object, reminding the court that discovery is not a fishing expedition and that Lindell first has to demonstrate upon what basis the requested info is relevant because after all, he supposedly already had the evidence to support his dumb ass claims.
  • The judge will agree. Lindell will get very little. At most, he will get the information that directly disproves the claims he made.
  • Dominion will then moves for Summary Judgment and will win.
Game over.
Gotcha Alan Derschowitz

How can they find it if they refuse subpoenas?
What has been refused? You usually need something to go off of, and there's been nothing. Court case after court case has been dismissed, hand recounts have verified the original counts, votes were certified, canvass boards found nothing irregular. There's nothing here except your own hoop jumping to try to keep you lie afloat.

No one is buying your lies any longer.

Back
Top Bottom