• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's...[W:40]

Re: DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's Calls to Po

I struggle to understand how this can even be true. What purpose does it serve?

Re: DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's Calls to Po

I understand they are going to dub in "Christian Republicans"...

They are doing it to change the public record of history.

I struggle to understand how this can even be true. What purpose does it serve?

It stretches credulity that a public office could want to be caught falsifying evidence in a nationally visible case.

It stretches credulity that a public office could want to be caught falsifying evidence in a nationally visible case.

The bubble they live in is one way glass. They have no concept of someone disagreeing with them. After all, they are rewriting the Clinton's history right in front of our noses and getting away with it!

And to proudly admit it.

Makes one wonder how often this is done when it's NOT admitted.

DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's Calls to Police

Who does this help? Why is the government attempting to scrub facts from this attack? Do you agree with this move?

Do I agree with it? NO. Do I believe it? Well, a quick internet search does support it. Why would they want to redact known facts from the transcript? They say they don't want to give him his "propaganda" victory. To me, that doesn't make sense. The world already knows that he "credited" ISIS with the attack. What changing the transcript does is undermine the credibility of the administration.

It sounds a lot like the Ministry of Truth going back and altering history.

I understand they are going to dub in "Christian Republicans"...

They are doing it to change the public record of history.

Jon Stewart famously chided that "Reality has a liberal bias" -- now we know why it does.

This administration doesn't view Muslim terrorists as the band guys. That's what purpose it serves.

If a Christian white boy had committed this crime, the government would never shut up about it

Lynch claims that they don't want to "re-victimize" those involved so they're doing away with any reference to Islamic extremism.

Does that make sense to anyone?

Lynch claims that they don't want to "re-victimize" those involved so they're doing away with any reference to Islamic extremism.

They're attempting to erase the fact that the crime was committed by a Muslim terrorist.

Got to their love their idiotic lies about their intent.

This is Orwellian.

Excessive PC BS strikes once again. And what sort of BS made up term is this 're-victimize'?

Orwell was right. We've discovered our 'Ministry of Truth' (only a few years later than first estimated).

Not to me.

They sure didn't have a problem with banning the Rebel Flag from National Cemeteries, or calling for it to be scrubbed from history, while harping on the racist hatred of the Charleston killer. Why the double standard? Ignore the fact that Islamist Extremism played a role in Orlando, yet focus on White Supremacy Racists role in Charleston.

after actually reading the transcripts they released people are making a mountain out of a mole hill. It literally just has [omitted] where ISIS would be in them.

Why? What's the point in omitting anything?

They sure didn't have a problem with banning the Rebel Flag from National Cemeteries, or calling for it to be scrubbed from history, while harping on the racist hatred of the Charleston killer. Why the double standard? Ignore the fact that Islamist Extremism played a role in Orlando, yet focus on White Supremacy Racists role in Charleston.

Yep. That is a pretty blatant double standard now that I think about it.

This administration doesn't view Muslim terrorists as the band guys. That's what purpose it serves.

If a Christian white boy had committed this crime, the government would never shut up about it

Which administration sent special forces to kill Bin Laden and got it done? Which administration regularly sends in drones to bomb terrorist training camps in Pakistan/Afghanistan in spite of the complaining from its liberal base? Which administration killed Abu Hafs al-Shahri, Ilyas Kashmiri, Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan?

Double down. :)

Last edited:

What's their justification for this? Not wanting to give a mass murderer a platform to spout his beliefs? That's the only thing I can come up with, and I'd only support it if they did that with all of these mass murderers, which they haven't done so far.

Which administration sent special forces to kill Bin Laden and got it done? Which administration regularly sends in drones to bomb terrorist training camps in Pakistan/Afghanistan in spite of the complaining from its liberal base? Which administration killed Abu Hafs al-Shahri, Ilyas Kashmiri, Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan?

Does all this misdirection mean you support this admin altering and editing the 911 call to fit it's narrative verse the facts of what was said on the call?

Which administration lied about the attack and subsequent death of a Siting US Ambassador by claiming an almost unheard of, poorly made internet movie inspired understandable outrage towards the US?
Once again, you double down on fail...

Back
Top Bottom