• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's...[W:40]

Re: DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's Calls to Po

Which administration sent special forces to kill Bin Laden and got it done? Which administration regularly sends in drones to bomb terrorist training camps in Pakistan/Afghanistan in spite of the complaining from its liberal base? Which administration killed Abu Hafs al-Shahri, Ilyas Kashmiri, Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan?

Double down. :)

Since you agree with this action, please explain what good it actually does.

Re: DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's Calls to Po

Who's being re-victimized exactly?

Not so much who, but how.

Since you agree with this action, please explain what good it actually does.

With what action? I stated I don't see the point in editing what everybody already knows. An appeal to the base at best.

Ugh. What's with all this hyper-offended nonsense nowadays? Man, sometimes I feel downright ashamed to call myself a liberal, because unfortunately all this PC hypersensitive nonsense is mainly coming from the liberal camp.

People should be offended by what happened.

As it turns out, he did not target these people because of their being gay, as he said nothing in those calls about anybody being gay.

The attack was because of a religion he followed and a group that uses that religion to kill people.

Apparently he chose a venue that he knew well that could cause the most deaths.

With what action? I stated I don't see the point in editing what everybody already knows. An appeal to the base at best.

So why was your first post in this thread to distract from the OP?

Again, because it's trivially obvious that someone who simultaneously pledges allegiance to Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and Al-Nusra, some of whom are bitter enemies of one another, is NOT a religious nut, they're just a nut using religion as an excuse.

Hezbollah is a Shiite Muslim group.

ISIS and Al-Qaeda are both Sunni Muslim groups.

It is a contradiction to claim allegiance to a set of groups like this.

Don't take my word or Andalube's word on it ? Fine.

"Comey suggested Monday that Mateen may have not understood the distinctions among the groups. Relatives have given mixed reports about the level of Mateen's religiosity, with some suggesting he preferred working out to studying religion. He attended the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce, though he is said to have rarely spoken. His Afghan father has filmed videos that appeared to offer support for the Taliban, a fundamentalist movement that also opposes the Islamic State, though his messages also were sometimes incoherent."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...fference-between-isis-al-qaeda-and-hezbollah/

So we're going to edit history based on what the federal government thinks was really in the person's mind?

So we're going to edit history based on what the federal government thinks was really in the person's mind?

Where does this lead next?

I think this is for history and not for us right now.

The only thing that will be left after we are all gone is the transcripts and what they don't say.

The question is Why.

I've already answered the why.

That was my first thought on this.

If the shooter credited any other group, would the transcripts be redacted.

If there was any doubt that this administration is trying to protect Muslims, that doubt is gone.

If mateen had pledged alegiance to the kkk, it would be plastered all over the place.

So now the DoJ and FBI are in the business of falsifying documents.

Ain't that just grand.

Which administration sent special forces to kill Bin Laden and got it done? Which administration regularly sends in drones to bomb terrorist training camps in Pakistan/Afghanistan in spite of the complaining from its liberal base? Which administration killed Abu Hafs al-Shahri, Ilyas Kashmiri, Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan?

Double down. :)

Which administration could totally wipe out ISIS and doesn't? Playing whack a mole only makes for more recruits as subordinates move up to replace the leaders.

And what administration does not bomb oil tankers for enviromental reasons? ISIS is laughing when they sell that oil, or sending a thank you card to Obama himself.

Well, given that it's the same reason they are proposing to deny 2nd Amendment Rights to people (on some watch list because of something they say or supposedly think) then yes, it appears that's exactly what the government is going to do, and continue to do.

Ain't that just grand.

It's my understanding, that it's the political appointees in the DOJ and not the professionals in FBI that are doing this.

Ain't that just grand.

What's being falsified?

People should be offended by what happened.

As it turns out, he did not target these people because of their being gay, as he said nothing in those calls about anybody being gay.

The attack was because of a religion he followed and a group that uses that religion to kill people.

Apparently he chose a venue that he knew well that could cause the most deaths.

Hey, Islam's definitely not the problem here. Why don't you stop being Islamaphobic, buddy?

They're attempting to erase the fact that the crime was committed by a Muslim terrorist.

And more particularly, B. Hussein Obama, who is an un-American liar, is trying to erase that fact. His Attorney General would not be doing this unless he had told her to. This is nothing new with Obama. Several years ago, he had the commander of Fort Hood hew to the official line that Nidal Hasan's jihadist murder of a dozen unarmed soldiers was just workplace violence. Forget the fact Hasan had yelled "Allahu akbar!" just before he started shooting. And forget the fact he had emailed back and forth to his onetime imam, Anwar al-Awlaki, who had mentored two of the 9/11 hijackers and then become a recruiter for Al Qaeda, seeking Awlaki's assurance that Allah would smile on whatever act of violence he might wreak on U.S. soldiers.

The liar who is disgracing the White House knew all that, and continued to try to whitewash it. He did the same thing with the "underwear bomber," a Muslim jihadist who tried to blow up an airliner over Detroit. I sometimes wonder if B. Hussein isn't swayed to view Muslims with affection, whatever they may do, by fond memories of his Pakistani roommate at Occidental College. There is an interesting photo of the two sitting close together on a sofa in a languorous posture, simpering at one another.

Ain't that just grand.

Hopefully grand jury.

Hey, Islam's definitely not the problem here. Why don't you stop being Islamaphobic, buddy?

If that is what I am for seeing the truth, then I will wear that term gladly.

If that is what I am for seeing the truth, then I will wear that term gladly.

Same here. If people want to call me Islamaphobic for calling out radical Islam then so be it.

So why was your first post in this thread to distract from the OP?

Wha...? I addressed a statement made by another poster. I will give you a chance to retract and admit that I addressed a statement by somebody else.

Which administration could totally wipe out ISIS and doesn't?

This is about as silly as saying we can end terrorism (see war on terror) or that authority from international agreements is lost with an election.

Islamic terrorism is definitely the problem.

Back
Top Bottom