• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's...[W:40]

Re: DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's Calls to Po

Does all this misdirection mean you support this admin altering and editing the 911 call to fit it's narrative verse the facts of what was said on the call?

Don't' waste too much effort with that one. He's all about semantic gotcha games and irrelevant "But this!! look at this!!" stuff. It's really not worth the time friend.

Re: DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's Calls to Po

Which administration lied about the attack and subsequent death of a Siting US Ambassador by claiming an almost unheard of, poorly made internet movie inspired understandable outrage towards the US?
Once again, you double down on fail...

Somebody sounds pretty bitter. You know, it may help you from time to time if you read things before you respond. If this administration doesn't think Islamic extremists are the bad guys, why does it keep killing so many of them? :)

Last edited:

DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's Calls to Police

Who does this help? Why is the government attempting to scrub facts from this attack? Do you agree with this move?

Oh come on now...you honestly cannot figure out why they are doing this?

The administration is obviously trying to keep a lid on the ridiculous Islamihate that is going on...and I for one applaud their attempt to do so. HOWEVER, though I applaud the attempt, the actual method could use further scrutiny. There are other ways to do this that may be more effective and less controversial.

It matters not in the slightest whether Islam references are left in or out of the transcripts. NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST.

This McCarthyism-style, anti-Islamist bull**** is pathetic and I welcome any and all legal attempts by ANY administration to keep a lid on this before it gets completely out of hand. Not saying you are doing this, but hating/judging people for no other reason then religion is absolutely disgusting and VERY Nazi-like.
Any American who does it is a traitor to all that is righteous and decent about the United States, imo.

Once again, I am neither rep nor dem...I despise both parties.

Last edited:

Does all this misdirection mean you support this admin altering and editing the 911 call to fit it's narrative verse the facts of what was said on the call?

There is no misdirection if I am addressing a point made by another poster. I just find the premise (read the post I responded to) that this administration doesn't see Islamic terrorists as 'bad guys' to be laughable.

As for this issue, I don't see the point in editing what everybody already knows. An appeasal to the base at best.

What's their justification for this? Not wanting to give a mass murderer a platform to spout his beliefs? That's the only thing I can come up with, and I'd only support it if they did that with all of these mass murderers, which they haven't done so far.

Loretta Lynch said they didn't want to re-victimize those who were part of the tragedy.

Loretta Lynch said they didn't want to re-victimize those who were part of the tragedy.

Who's being re-victimized exactly?

What's their justification for this? .

IMO it's a planned scrubbing of information to fit the administrations narrative. From day one Obama has done everything to downplay the threat of Islamic radical terrorists. He has chosen language, called acts workplace violence, blamed a video, and now altering evidence to downplay any connection to radicalized followers of Islam. Obama wants to say terror acts went down in his admin and is willing to cook the books on his favour with words instead of actions.

Why? What's the point in omitting anything?

I have no clue what the point is, but Im just saying the actual censoring is just as silly as when something is bleeped. Everyone knows exactly what was said.

Have you seen how hypersensitive people are on a college campus these days?

Somebody sounds pretty bitter. You know, it may help you from time to time if you read things before you respond. If this administration doesn't think Islamic extremists are the bad guys, why does it keep killing so many of them? :)

No, someone doesn't have time for silly word games. Your postings here are all about silly word games. I'm not bitter, why would I be bitter? I have been and continue to be 100% correct in our interactions, it's amusing watching you flail into the fail wall.

Have you seen how hypersensitive people are on a college campus these days?

Yeah, I see that all the time. But is that the group Lynch specifically trying to prevent from being re-victimized? The SJW college students?

Which administration sent special forces to kill Bin Laden and got it done? Which administration regularly sends in drones to bomb terrorist training camps in Pakistan/Afghanistan in spite of the complaining from its liberal base? Which administration killed Abu Hafs al-Shahri, Ilyas Kashmiri, Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan?

Double down. :)

Which administration gave UBL full honors after he was killed?

Yeah. But what group is Lynch specifically trying to prevent from being victimized? The SJW college students?

Sorry, the point being, that's how the "elite" see people, hypersensitive. We're all gonna just FALL APART if we hear, see or feel about "bad things", their duty is to protect us fragile rubes. *That's how I observe their behavior to be

No, someone doesn't have time for silly word games.

What word games? 'This administration doesn't view Muslim terrorists as the band guys.' was explicitly stated by a poster. I addressed it. You seem to have an issue with posters being addressed. May I suggest you go to a forum where people can't address each other? It may go better with your current level of hypersensitivity.

Moderator's Warning:
Really folks? Do you REALLY have to make things personal? Can't you just keep to the topic and leave all the snipes and jeers out of your posts? Well, I'd suggest that you (and anyone else) do or you will no longer be participating in this thread at the very least.

Don't' waste too much effort with that one. He's all about semantic gotcha games and irrelevant "But this!! look at this!!" stuff. It's really not worth the time friend.

Sorry, the point being, that's how the "elite" see people, hypersensitive. We're all gonna just FALL APART if we hear, see or feel about "bad things", their duty is to protect us fragile rubes. *That's how I observe their behavior to be

Ugh. What's with all this hyper-offended nonsense nowadays? Man, sometimes I feel downright ashamed to call myself a liberal, because unfortunately all this PC hypersensitive nonsense is mainly coming from the liberal camp.

Which administration gave UBL full honors after he was killed?

Full... Honors? Wha? Source? Context? Something? Lol.

Full... Honors? Wha? Source? Context? Something? Lol.

"With some Muslims decrying the manner in which Osama bin Laden's was put to rest, the White House insisted Monday that the al-Qaeda leader's burial by sea was in accordance with Islamic law under the circumstances of his death"

Bin Laden's burial at sea in followed Islamic practices, White House insists - CBS News

I'm still not sure why burying UBL with full honors and rights was such a big deal, since most Muslims hate Muslim terrorists, anyway.

"With some Muslims decrying the manner in which Osama bin Laden's was put to rest, the White House insisted Monday that the al-Qaeda leader's burial by sea was in accordance with Islamic law under the circumstances of his death"

Bin Laden's burial at sea in followed Islamic practices, White House insists - CBS News

I'm still not sure why burying UBL with full honors and rights was such a big deal, since most Muslims hate Muslim terrorists, anyway.

"Full honors" means in accordance to his religion? Weird way to word things. We've afforded this to practically every enemy of the US with the exception of the Vietnamese. Hell, even confederates got this 'full honors' nonsense you keep talking about and they actually killed more US citizens than anybody else.

This administration doesn't view Muslim terrorists as the band guys. That's what purpose it serves.

If a Christian white boy had committed this crime, the government would never shut up about it

That was my first thought on this.

If the shooter credited any other group, would the transcripts be redacted.

If there was any doubt that this administration is trying to protect Muslims, that doubt is gone.

Greetings, TheGoverness. :2wave:

How do you "re-victimize" exactly? Are the "victims" going to be any less dead in her PC world? :confused:

They're attempting to erase the fact that the crime was committed by a Muslim terrorist.

I think this is for history and not for us right now.

The only thing that will be left after we are all gone is the transcripts and what they don't say.

The question is Why.

Do I agree with it? NO. Do I believe it? Well, a quick internet search does support it. Why would they want to redact known facts from the transcript? They say they don't want to give him his "propaganda" victory. To me, that doesn't make sense. The world already knows that he "credited" ISIS with the attack. What changing the transcript does is undermine the credibility of the administration.

It sounds a lot like the Ministry of Truth going back and altering history.

You speak as if the 'credibility' of this administration is intact.

They sure didn't have a problem with banning the Rebel Flag from National Cemeteries, or calling for it to be scrubbed from history, while harping on the racist hatred of the Charleston killer. Why the double standard? Ignore the fact that Islamist Extremism played a role in Orlando, yet focus on White Supremacy Racists role in Charleston.

Maybe they don't mind re-victimizing black victims.

He should have been stuffed in a pig carcass and burned.

Back
Top Bottom