• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's...[W:40]

Re: DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's Calls to Po

Update to this story:
Orlando massacre was "revenge," not terrorism, says man who claims he was gunman's lover

Mateen was "very sweet" and liked to be "cuddled," the man told Univision. But he was upset about the way gay men responded to him.
Omar Mateen, the Muslim gunman who committed the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando, was "100 percent" gay and bore a grudge against Latino men because he felt used by them, according to a man who says he was his lover for two months.

“I’ve cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn’t do it for terrorism. In my opinion he did it for revenge,” he told Univision Noticias anchor Maria Elena Salinas in an exclusive interview in English and Spanish on Tuesday.
See post #325 above. So "Miguel" is cashing in on his ten seconds of fame. I hope this will result in an indictment for complicity.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Re: DOJ to Scrub Islam References from Transcripts of Orlando Terrorist's Calls to Po

So, let me get this straight. Your "good link" suggests that we should believe Omar Mateen's alleged ex-partner, who is not even named, above Omar Mateen's own words? In addition, Obama's administration apparently felt concerned enough about his Islamic ties that they edited the transcript of his rant on the 911 call. They then had to backtrack as it was fairly obvious their ploy was not going to work.

Surely even the inept Obama administration knows that the Islamic propagandists already had the 911 transcripts, possibly even before they did. The only ones they were trying to fool was the American public.

It's an interesting theory. I will defer to the FBI long before i take a crazed mass murderer at his word. You're free to take the side of the mass murderer over the FBI and the President of the United States.

Woah !! Good link.

It does seem strange that someone would have a motive for revenge like this and then lie about it by, instead, claiming allegiance to ISIS.

yeah right, that 'source' is an anonymous coward who presents no evidence. If he had a gay fling with the killer, where is the evidence? It's far more likely someone who wants this to not be seen as the hate crime it clearly is

It's an interesting theory. I will defer to the FBI long before i take a crazed mass murderer at his word. You're free to take the side of the mass murderer over the FBI and the President of the United States.

the FBI failed to reign in the killer and would not want the focus to be on that

Lest you forget, Obama, and the FBI under his direction, attempted to hide the stated motives of Mateen in his 911 rant, then had to walk it back. Obama and the liberals (see todays reports on the childish sit in by our esteemed libs in Congress) would like us to believe that this was all caused by the availability of sporting rifles, and not Islamic terrorism. Think about it, how much MSM press has been devoted to guns versus Islamic terrorism since the events in Orlando. Obama's lemmings in the lamestream media follow his lead and would like us to think none of this would have happened if it weren't for guns committing terrorist acts. What would be the motive for an individual sitting in a room with hostages and weapons who knew he was going to die to suddenly make up stories regarding his religious affiliations? Just like Obama, you are welcome to stick your head in the sand and scream "guns, guns, guns" if it will make you feel better, but it is unlikely to solve the real problem of the spread Islamic terrorism. And just because you asked, I suspect Mateen was sincere in his statements, as warped as they may be, which is more than can be said for Obama and his chosen heir apparent.

Nevermind. I will take the word of the FBI. They have announced that there is NO EVIDENCE that Mateen was gay. Obama is still a lier.

See chromium's post elsewhere in DP. FBIs "word" is that there is NO EVIDENCE that the anonymous "Miguel" was Mateen's lover.

yeah right, that 'source' is an anonymous coward who presents no evidence. If he had a gay fling with the killer, where is the evidence? It's far more likely someone who wants this to not be seen as the hate crime it clearly is

I believe the account of the "anonymous coward" (would a coward have come forward with such a story? Seems unlikely) supports the idea that it was, indeed, a hate crime.

What ? It was a hate crime, yes. Why would this make it less of a hate crime ?

the FBI failed to reign in the killer and would not want the focus to be on that

Like i said, you're free to choose to disbelieve the FBI.

Lest you forget, Obama, and the FBI under his direction, attempted to hide the stated motives of Mateen in his 911 rant, then had to walk it back. Obama and the liberals (see todays reports on the childish sit in by our esteemed libs in Congress) would like us to believe that this was all caused by the availability of sporting rifles, and not Islamic terrorism. Think about it, how much MSM press has been devoted to guns versus Islamic terrorism since the events in Orlando. Obama's lemmings in the lamestream media follow his lead and would like us to think none of this would have happened if it weren't for guns committing terrorist acts. What would be the motive for an individual sitting in a room with hostages and weapons who knew he was going to die to suddenly make up stories regarding his religious affiliations? Just like Obama, you are welcome to stick your head in the sand and scream "guns, guns, guns" if it will make you feel better, but it is unlikely to solve the real problem of the spread Islamic terrorism. And just because you asked, I suspect Mateen was sincere in his statements, as warped as they may be, which is more than can be said for Obama and his chosen heir apparent.

They didn't hide the stated motives. They redacted an advertisement for terrorism from what they published.

I didn't bring up guns, you did. The fact that you think President Obama and the FBI are in on some conspiracy to take guns is absolutely fantastical.

Nevermind. I will take the word of the FBI. They have announced that there is NO EVIDENCE that Mateen was gay. Obama is still a lier.

Can you cite where the FBI claims that there is no evidence that Mateen is gay ?

See chromium's post elsewhere in DP. FBIs "word" is that there is NO EVIDENCE that the anonymous "Miguel" was Mateen's lover.

Okay. There's also no evidence that he was a member of ISIS. Did you not realize that ?

Can you cite where the FBI claims that there is no evidence that Mateen is gay ?

Okay. There's also no evidence that he was a member of ISIS. Did you not realize that ?

"Okay"? Epic fail on your part. You even decided to "bold" your original faith in the FBI. Now you will have to live with it.

Please point out to me where I said he was a "member of ISIS". You will have to chase that cat's tail on your own. I have no idea what he was. I don't think members of ISIS carry around certification to that effect. Mateen's 911 call pledged allegiance to Islamic terrorists. The Obama Administration, and apparently you, choose to ignore this fact. Obama would prefer to blame it all on guns. You seem to prefer blaming it on his being gay. It's obvious your common goal is to continue to ignore facts and perpetuate myths from the liberal cesspool.

"Okay"? Epic fail on your part. You even decided to "bold" your original faith in the FBI. Now you will have to live with it.

Please point out to me where I said he was a "member of ISIS". You will have to chase that cat's tail on your own. I have no idea what he was. I don't think members of ISIS carry around certification to that effect. Mateen's 911 call pledged allegiance to Islamic terrorists. The Obama Administration, and apparently you, choose to ignore this fact. Obama would prefer to blame it all on guns. You seem to prefer blaming it on his being gay. It's obvious your common goal is to continue to ignore facts and perpetuate myths from the liberal cesspool.

No fail on my part, i never claimed there was evidence. I was simply interested in a possible explanation.

You seem to have no interest in any other information, having become completely satisfied with the well-formed conclusion you concocted without evidence.

Nobody ignored what Mateen pledged allegiance to except you. Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIL, Al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda, and Hezbollah. These competing organizations are actually at war with one another, making those pledges of allegiance incoherent. You are choosing to ignore most of what Mateen said, focusing instead on the one little bit that backs your narrative, and then ranting about some conspiracy where President Obama and the FBI are in cahoots with ISIS or something.

What ? It was a hate crime, yes. Why would this make it less of a hate crime ?

because revenge on an ex lover is a crime of passion, not an attack on a shared sexual identity

but there is 0 evidence for this

because revenge on an ex lover is a crime of passion, not an attack on a shared sexual identity

but there is 0 evidence for this

According to the theory, it wasn't revenge on an ex-lover, it was prejudicial hatred about a broad group that developed in part from negative personal experience.

And there is 0 evidence that he was a member of ISIS.

Your argument relies on the assumption that the FBI is lying for the sake of President Obama. This argument is a conspiracy theory that lacks evidence, therefore it doesn't qualify as a fact and it cannot justify accusing me of being naïve.

Who said anything about lying? You apparently do not know what the term "redacted" means. You are proving my claim that you are naive.

Who said anything about lying? You apparently do not know what the term "redacted" means. You are proving my claim that you are naive.

Lie : an intentionally false statement

The truth is that Obama made the same mistake he made in regards to Benghazi. When the true story does not fit the narrative he wants Americans to hear, he attempts to alter the story. Leading up to Benghazi, his narrative was: "I got Bin Laden, Al Queda's on the run, the war on terrorism is over." Fast forward to the Oralando terrorist attack. His preferred narrative was that it happened due to lax gun control. That's why he had Lynch scrub any reference to islam or jihadi extremism before releasing the 911 tapes.

Your argument is that President Obama and the FBI are intending to publish false statements.

The FBI was clear in explaining their motivation. Since you disregard their explanation, you are accusing them of lying, of making an intentionally false statement.

Back
Top Bottom