• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOJ seizes more classified docs from Biden's Wilmington home after 12-hour search

Good question and the archives should conduct an internal review.

The repubs have already asked them that question. $10,000 they don't answer.
No, it just requires understanding that there is a difference between stonewalling the DOJ and voluntarily cooperating with the DOJ.
Nope Lose the TDS

Ok so exactly what is the proof?
Uh, have you not been watching the news? Everyday we turn around and there are new revelations of classified docs being discovered in new locations. Locations where they should not be.

And here's a bit of there there he's certainly thinking about.

The repubs have already asked them that question. $10,000 they don't answer.
They would be wrong to not answer.
Nope Lose the TDS
Words like TDS are just thought limiting rituals that conservatives engage in so they don’t have to engage in uncomfortable thoughts.

Literally, from the source I quoted and you did not read:

Every educated person on the planet knew this. No one is exaggerating.

Good I'm glad for you. When someone exaggerates that much I can't tell what they'll say next. Any confirmation of this early report?

Good I'm glad for you. When someone exaggerates that much I can't tell what they'll say next. Any confirmation of this early report?
Jesus hotsauce Christmas cake. Yeah, every other news source has confirmed this. Literally no one has denied this. You really think that the MSM is conspiring to lie to you?

Why would you think that?

Literally Biden had TS/SCI documents in his garage. (it was locked, he takes national security seriously)

Jesus hotsauce Christmas cake. Yeah, every other news source has confirmed this. Literally no one has denied this. You really think that the MSM is conspiring to lie to you?

Why would you think that?

Literally Biden had TS/SCI documents in his garage. (it was locked, he takes national security seriously)
" He said that a “small number” of records with classified markings were found in the garage.

"Lawyers for President Joe Biden have discovered additional documents with classified markings in a storage space in the garage of his Wilmington, Del., residence, the special counsel to the president announced Thursday."
Are you sure about the garage SCI claim?

" He said that a “small number” of records with classified markings were found in the garage.

"Lawyers for President Joe Biden have discovered additional documents with classified markings in a storage space in the garage of his Wilmington, Del., residence, the special counsel to the president announced Thursday."
Are you sure about the garage SCI claim?
Yes I am sure. Obviously initial reports did not confirm this, but later investigations did.

Do you have a Biden representative claiming that CNN and the BBC https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64270906

are both lying?

Uh, have you not been watching the news? Everyday we turn around and there are new revelations of classified docs being discovered in new locations. Locations where they should not be.

And here's a bit of there there he's certainly thinking about.

I wasn't asking for a headline summary. That's a fine article, not too biased, corroborated, clear. What part in the article points to the evidence that Biden knew where the docs were before being found?

What makes you think he was aware of the documents? What makes you say his actions were intentional, willful, or that he knowingly kept them?

Yes I am sure. Obviously initial reports did not confirm this, but later investigations did.

Do you have a Biden representative claiming that CNN and the BBC https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64270906

are both lying?
From your link:

"Fewer than 10 classified documents were found at one of his Delaware homes, but none were top secret, says CBS."

are both lying?

I wasn't asking for a headline summary. That's a fine article, not too biased, corroborated, clear. What part in the article points to the evidence that Biden knew where the docs were before being found?
What makes you think he was aware of the documents? What makes you say his actions were intentional, willful, or that he knowingly kept them?

Not sure what point you are getting at soap. Are you worried about criminal liability? There is none. Biden's multiple stashes of docs nullifies any indictment of either Trump or himself. Offsetting penalties as they say in football.

Public opinion - IMHO Biden comes out much worse. He looks like a hypocrite and NARA and his DOJ have unquestionably applied double standards to Trump and Biden. Not a good look and the polls show it.

From your link:

"Fewer than 10 classified documents were found at one of his Delaware homes, but none were top secret, says CBS."
Papers with the highest classification level were among about 10 files at a think tank bearing his name...

The hell you say? Literally in the title, and the first paragraph of the article...

Last edited:
Papers with the highest classification level were among about 10 files at a think tank bearing his name...
Was the think tank in his garage? Or did you just forget what you were on about?
and Biden had Top Secret documents that literally every foreign power would like to possess in his garage.

are both lying?

That would be a leak. Or did you read about a DOJ press conference where they had released results from later Investigations? Garland didn't say anything about that today. DOJ and the intelligence community don't want the slightest hint to be public. Where did you see that? I want to see it too. The garage, SCI. You can defend your position by bellyaching about bias but I really want to know and I didn't see anything yet.

Unless you have seen the actual documents, you are pulling that claim out of your backside.
Let's back up a minute here: neither the **** have you. Nobody has seen any documents at all for that matter.

Remember that before you go making up stories and insisting everyone else has the "responsibility" to disprove this bullshit.

There's no goddamn evidence whatsoever. This kickback fantasy is pure conjecture and the news of 'classified' documents found at Biden's place is hardly a step in that direction.

Not sure what point you are getting at soap. Are you worried about criminal liability? There is none. Biden's multiple stashes of docs nullifies any indictment of either Trump or himself. Offsetting penalties as they say in football.

Public opinion - IMHO Biden comes out much worse. He looks like a hypocrite and NARA and his DOJ have unquestionably applied double standards to Trump and Biden. Not a good look and the polls show it.

Lol
Two different people in different places and times might be charged with the same crime derived from the same law. One might be found innocent and the other guilty. It happens sometimes.
I don't remember anyone who denied it was stupid, or reckless, or even possibly dangerous. The law or laws the discussion concerns have the words 'willful' and 'intentionally' and they use them very carefully. Even gross negligence.

I think Hur is going to be fair. Bookmark me if you haven't already.

Was the think tank in his garage? Or did you just forget what you were on about?
When he leaves so many documents in so many places, it must be hard to keep track. Both closets were locked. It's not even a big deal

Lol
Two different people in different places and times might be charged with the same crime derived from the same law. One might be found innocent and the other guilty. It happens sometimes.
I don't remember anyone who denied it was stupid, or reckless, or even possibly dangerous. The law or laws the discussion concerns have the words 'willful' and 'intentionally' and they use them very carefully. Even gross negligence.

I think Hur is going to be fair. Bookmark me if you haven't already.
Hur is inconsequential. The decision is Garland's He will not indict Trump becasue he can't indict Biden.

That would be a leak. Or did you read about a DOJ press conference where they had released results from later Investigations? Garland didn't say anything about that today. DOJ and the intelligence community don't want the slightest hint to be public. Where did you see that? I want to see it too. The garage, SCI. You can defend your position by bellyaching about bias but I really want to know and I didn't see anything yet.
So... the intelligence community, which you claim doesn't want the slightest hint to be public, didn't confirm or deny anything.... and you are suggesting that means there weren't TS/SCI documents, When all reporting claims otherwise?

Kinda a stretch. Like, a lot. Any source that refutes the reporting that has been posted by multiple sources?

And more

WASHINGTON — Investigators with the Department of Justice found an additional six items with classified material from President Joe Biden's home in Wilmington, Del. following an all-day search Friday of his residence, according to the president's attorneys.

The search, which began at 9:45 am. Friday and ended around 10:30 p.m. the same day, took place after Biden's legal team alerted Justice Department officials about classified documents found at the home last week.

It is clear that there is systemic issue in handling of classified docs.

The point all along was that Trump did what he could to prevent the search - hense the discussion of obstruction of justice.

Bidens team alerting them hardly sounds like he is hiding something.

So... the intelligence community, which you claim doesn't want the slightest hint to be public, didn't confirm or deny anything....

Yes, but you need a verb to complete the thought.

and you are suggesting that means there weren't TS/SCI documents, When all reporting claims otherwise?
I'm not suggesting that. I'm making the point that this entire discussion has been obscured by imagination and exaggeration. The facts are still few.
Kinda a stretch. Like, a lot. Any source that refutes the reporting that has been posted by multiple sources?

You didn't post anything that claimed there were TS SCI sensitive compartmented Information found in Biden's garage. I haven't seen anything making that claim either. Whether it favors Biden or not I don't care , I want to know either way. I want to know. You say you know. I want to know too.

This kickback fantasy is pure conjecture and the news of 'classified' documents found at Biden's place is hardly a step in that direction.
Stay tuned.

But then you are apparently assuming that all of those documents were taken when he left office. The reality is that they were already there and he was entitled to them as president. Once again, the only argument is how and when they were getting transferred to NARA or if they had been declassified.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Not true.
Trump was not entitled to the documents when he was no longer President.
Last I looked Trump was not President when the FBI retrieved the documents.
You can defend Trump all you want. The fact remains he took official documents that did not belong to him. Same as Biden and Pence.

We will disagree. As far as I can see Trump has not fully cooperated with DOJ or Archives. He comes up with excuses that do not hold up. His never ending changing narrative of playing could it be, what if, does not work for the known evidence. Like him asking could the FBI have planted the documents with having nothing to back that statement up with.

Back
Top Bottom