• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOJ overrules FBI on gun sales debate, says no-fly list can be used for ban [W65]

In this case SCOTUS decisions apply to both state and federal government................

However both McDonald and Heller were the issue was state/local law...........

and also all the states in US........

There is no confusion

So you don't believe that people should have their 2A rights taken for being put on a watch list?

I did initially in a gut reaction but not after that... not for just being on a list. Though I do think that if the list meets certain qualifications then perhaps...

I think Lynch is counting on the fact that while her decision will not pass judicial scrutiny, its unlikely there will enough time for a legal challenge before the November elections.

I did initially in a gut reaction but not after that... not for just being on a list. Though I do think that if the list meets certain qualifications then perhaps...

Like if it was a list of people actually convicted for committing terrorist acts by a court of law?

Like if it was a list of people actually convicted for committing terrorist acts by a court of law?

Yeah, some sort of due process must happen. Here the news is practically laughing at how the Senate voted down the 4 law proposals.

Newscaster laughing "Hahaha... and they could not even agree to keep potential terrorists on terrorist watch lists from buying guns! Hahaha"

Yeah, some sort of due process must happen. Here the news is practically laughing at how the Senate voted down the 4 law proposals.

Newscaster laughing "Hahaha... and they could not even agree to keep potential terrorists on terrorist watch lists from buying guns! Hahaha"

That newscaster sounds like an idiot.

She might as well have said: "They even allow potential felons vote!"

That newscaster sounds like an idiot.

She might as well have said: "They even allow potential felons vote!"

Wasn't this guys best moment... that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom