• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOJ investigating at least 5 anti-Muslim acts

Thanks TED, you call em as you see em don't you. I am an islamophobe afterall. Better to be an islamophobe than a kuffar dhimmi.

It's not simply that you're coming off like a bigot. It's not simply that you can pat yourself on the back and call yourself an Islamophobe.

Your behavior puts you right on the same level as the Muslim extremists.

You are no better than they are.

Congratulations, and welcome to The Basement of life.

It's not simply that you're coming off like a bigot. It's not simply that you can pat yourself on the back and call yourself an Islamophobe.

Your behavior puts you right on the same level as the Muslim extremists.

You are no better than they are.

Congratulations, and welcome to The Basement of life.

Oh well Ted, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Maybe it will come to a point that we have to meet our enemy at his level. First to gain his respect. Then to chop his mother****in head off.

Oh well Ted, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Maybe it will come to a point that we have to meet our enemy at his level. First to gain his respect. Then to chop his mother****in head off.

So what makes you any different from an Islamic extremist? You're intolerant. You associate innocents with the guilty based solely by religion. You support killing people based on their religion. You seem more like an Islamist than most known terrorists.

Islam is a threat to the entire world.

Hatred is a threat to the entire world. And haters include extremist Muslims and extremists from the other side who would categorize and oppress an entire religious group.

Islamphobes are not Amreicans, but scourge of the United States like the Klan and other groups that are centered on robbing freedoms from others. Their ignorance and hatred speak for themeselves and prove that even the United States has scumbags like them.

I can't wait until Debate Politics v3.0 becomes Prosecution Exhibit A in the new war on terror. :lol:

The funny thing is that if anybody took SgtRock's tack with respect to Israel, they'd be banned in a New York minute.

I guess it's okay to not only hate Muslims, but wish them dead as well.

This **** makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

So what makes you any different from an Islamic extremist? You're intolerant. You associate innocents with the guilty based solely by religion. You support killing people based on their religion. You seem more like an Islamist than most known terrorists.

I am a jihadist worst nightmare. I can see him through his own eyes. I understand what makes him tic. A hate so strong that it is the essence of his soul.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that if anybody took SgtRock's tack with respect to Israel, they'd be banned in a New York minute.

I wish our enemies dead Ted. Who are we at war with Ted? ISLAMIC extreamist? I thought so. Where have you been?

You've made it pretty clear that your hatred doesn't stop with Muslim extremists, sarge. Nice try with the backpedal, but it's here in this thread for all to see.

If there was any justice, you'd be as banned as the puppets that come around here wishing death and destruction on Israel.

Islamphobes are not Amreicans, but scourge of the United States like the Klan and other groups that are centered on robbing freedoms from others. Their ignorance and hatred speak for themeselves and prove that even the United States has scumbags like them.

And, they must be stamped out, like the Jews of old! Right?

You've made it pretty clear that your hatred doesn't stop with Muslim extremists, sarge. Nice try with the backpedal, but it's here in this thread for all to see.

If there was any justice, you'd be as banned as the puppets that come around here wishing death and destruction on Israel.

Really, where in this thread did I express hatred for anyone other than the enemy?

You've made it clear that the garden variety Liberal doesn't believe in a door that swings both ways.

wow. Sgt...

Those statements you make, make you look like a terrorist Jesus hater yourself. Calling for extreme things like that, makes you AS BAD AS THEM (if not worse, as you are taking the suposed side of justice & truth)

Why do you hate America & Jesus like that?

Why would you lower yourself to the level of the thing that your profess to hate so? I do not understand. Please could you clear up these issues?

Really, where in this thread did I express hatred for anyone other than the enemy?

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...east-5-anti-muslim-acts-3.html#post1058972055

I was talking about Muslims in general, you kept the focus there and said "no no, I mean EXTREMISTS."

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...east-5-anti-muslim-acts-4.html#post1058972095

Jihadists aren't known for properly focusing their hatred beyond "infidel" or "Jew," welcome to the world of the militant hater.

It is very hard to establish an accord with a person or a people who do not have the same commom goals in mind. In most instances that we are used to dealing with, say between governments for example - even if there has been fighting and violence, generally there is the common ground of a mutual desire for peace and security, at least on some level. It may be hard to find, but there IS that common ground.

The difference here is that on one side, one group has no desire for world domination of a particular ideal or belief - the overall desire for the most part is a diverse but peaceful and secure coexistance.

the other side *your side*, has shown itself countless times, to have the total world domination of a particular belief and set of ideals through whatever means neccesary, through acceptance or violence. they have no desire or respect for diversity and wish only for peaceful existance in a "purified" world. It is the driving force and as previously stated, a religious mandate.

You've made it clear that the garden variety Liberal doesn't believe in a door that swings both ways.

I'm not a liberal, and unless or until you can actually respond to anything I've actually said in this thread, STFU.

SgtRock is over here planning to make indiscriminate war on Muslims and you're sitting there spewing quips at ME. Pathetic.

It is very hard to establish an accord with a person or a people who do not have the same commom goals in mind. In most instances that we are used to dealing with, say between governments for example - even if there has been fighting and violence, generally there is the common ground of a mutual desire for peace and security, at least on some level. It may be hard to find, but there IS that common ground.

The difference here is that on one side, one group has no desire for world domination of a particular ideal or belief - the overall desire for the most part is a diverse but peaceful and secure coexistance.

the other side *your side*, has shown itself countless times, to have the total world domination of a particular belief and set of ideals through whatever means neccesary, through acceptance or violence. they have no desire or respect for diversity and wish only for peaceful existance in a "purified" world. It is the driving force and as previously stated, a religious mandate.

And here comes the apologist parade, to explain why SgtRock isn't as bad as the Muslim extremists! :lol:

TED,
Throwing up in his mouth A LOT.

I'm not a liberal, and unless or until you can actually respond to anything I've actually said in this thread, STFU.

SgtRock is over here planning to make indiscriminate war on Muslims and you're sitting there spewing quips at ME. Pathetic.

I am what? planning to make indiscriminate war on muslims? I think you better step back TED.

Wow! Shut the **** up, is all you can come up with?

How can you claim the high ground, when you're obviously more focused on being politically correct, rather than employing a little common sense?

I am what? planning to make indiscriminate war on muslims? I think you better step back TED.

No, that's just the next logical step given the sum total of your comments, Mr. Jihadist's Worst Nightmare.

Must be you're sobering up a little. :lol:

Moderator's Warning:
Enough! Do not talk about other posters, do not tell other posters what to do, stick to the topic.

Wow! Shut the **** up, is all you can come up with?

How can you claim the high ground, when you're obviously more focused on being politically correct, rather than employing a little common sense?

Another no-content post, especially seeing as how I'm not focused on political correctness in the least. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom