• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOJ Internal watchdog report clears FBI of illegal surveillance of Trump advisor

Trump

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Matt Taibbi writes in Rolling Stone

If the report released Monday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz constitutes a clearing� of the FBI, never clear me of anything. Holy God, what a clown show the Trump-Russia investigation was.

Taibbi is a lefty that sees the clown show of the Dems playing out and calls them out. Glen Greenwald of the intercept is another.

Horowitz Report Reveals the Steele Dossier Was Always a Joke - Rolling Stone

Matt Taibbi writes in Rolling Stone

Taibbi is a lefty that sees the clown show of the Dems playing out and calls them out. Glen Greenwald of the intercept is another.

Horowitz Report Reveals the Steele Dossier Was Always a Joke - Rolling Stone

Keep in mind that just because Horowitz "clears" someone of something, that doesn't mean the DOJ won't indict that person. The IG is very limited in what he can actually investigate and he has no power to force anyone who has left their government job to submit to questioning if they don't agree to do so.

Durham does not have those limitations.

Keep in mind that just because Horowitz "clears" someone of something, that doesn't mean the DOJ won't indict that person. The IG is very limited in what he can actually investigate and he has no power to force anyone who has left their government job to submit to questioning if they don't agree to do so.

Durham does not have those limitations.

The “Durham Investigation” will go the way of the “Kobach Investigation.” Remember that one?

The “Durham Investigation” will go the way of the “Kobach Investigation.” Remember that one?

Thats fine.....I'll accept whatever the final verdict in Durham Report...Will you do the same?

Thats fine.....I'll accept whatever the final verdict in Durham Report...Will you do the same?

What are my alternatives?

Yes, without the spin from Barr and verifiable evidence. Not just a bunch of talk as we have here. Remember all the talk here was the IG report was going show all this malfeasance by DOJ and FBI folks. It did show mistakes, but no bombshell in favor of Trump.

What this boils down to is Trump investigating his enemy's list. Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom