• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DoJ in 2017 secretly killed investigations into trump and Russia

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Remember how we were all told that when trump fired Comey to try to kill his investigations into trump and Russia, we were told, 'they'll continue'?

Remember how we haven't really heard any word about them since? Remember how trump fanatics parrot trump claiming that's proof he did nothing wrong?

Wrong. One more strong set of evidence that coverup is not exoneration: In 2017, DoJ secretly killed investigations into trump and Russia. THAT'S what happened to them.

THIS is one of the worst corruptions of our government in history.

New York Times: Justice Department secretly curtailed investigation into Russian election interference - CNNPolitics

I’m constantly amazed by what a ****show the Mueller Investigation turned out to be.

I'd recommend that the democrats do their own investigation. Just leave the Republicans and any agency that the Trump administration controls out of it. They should hire private investigators and maybe a Hollywood script writer or two just to make sure it all looks and sounds convincing. After a few weeks of investigating they should round up a whole bunch of ex federal employees to sign a letter that says something to the effect of, "If I was still doing my job I'd have arrested him right then and there". The more people you have agreeing to something the more true it gets! The whole thing should be on TV too. Rachael Maddow and Don Lemon could be the ones that interview witnesses while Adam Schiff and Cory Booker fact check the answers.

Remember how we were all told that when trump fired Comey to try to kill his investigations into trump and Russia, we were told, 'they'll continue'?

Remember how we haven't really heard any word about them since? Remember how trump fanatics parrot trump claiming that's proof he did nothing wrong?

Wrong. One more strong set of evidence that coverup is not exoneration: In 2017, DoJ secretly killed investigations into trump and Russia. THAT'S what happened to them.

THIS is one of the worst corruptions of our government in history.

New York Times: Justice Department secretly curtailed investigation into Russian election interference - CNNPolitics

yawn...

CNN reporting on another news organization reporting on what "former law enforcement officials" told them. (Hell, NYT couldn't even find a "former FBI official" or "former DOJ official" this time.)

The Dems must be getting REALLY desperate if they are resurrecting an issue that died last year and trotting out Rosenstein and McCabe to prop it up.

(Remember, Rosenstein was the guy that told the Senate recently that he had no control over the Mueller investigation. He basically rubber stamped everything they did. And McCabe has already shown us that he will lie at the drop of a hat. Also, remember that Rosenstein and McCabe have been trying to blame the other for stuff they BOTH worked on together.)

And the useful idiots...especially the ones here on DP...are lapping this cool aid up. (Who needs a dog whistle when you have an echo chamber, eh?)

DEBUNKED!

What a fail.

Back
Top Bottom