• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DOJ Drops Criminal Case against ex-Trump adviser Flynn

That's a roundhouse swing and a miss.

I don't watch CNN -- rarely anyway, as it just doesn't fit into my typical day of limited television/radio. You're the guy who seems to know what CNN says minute by minute or hour by hour, day by day. So it's no wonder CNN scares you with truth, justice and the American Way :cool:

As to China, Taiwan, the South China Sea, US Indo-Pacific Command at Pearl Harbor has advised Pentagon to expect a "provocative action" by Beijing involving one or the other as USN ships and USAF planes had three deployments in three days to three related FON Ops in the SCS, plus American ships and planes being positioned closeby Taiwan and Beijing ships and aircraft playing around there.

PACOM expects a low intensity EMP strike against one or more USN ships and USAF planes so that's what it's most prepared for. Beijing knows not to try live fire explosives while the Boyz have also learned trying to ram USN ships is a bad idea for 'em, especially since Beijing's naval ramming fiasco of 2018. Hence the relatively low energy EMP, ie, sans any nuclear energy detonation.

PACOM last month on Guam lined up every kind of aircraft at the island base from one end of the runway to the other revving up engines in an event the Boyz in Beijing couldn't miss seeing and hearing if they tried.

How can you defend CNN when you admit you do not watch them in action?

From Guam

PRINT | E-MAIL
Related Stories
Bones conduct training in East China Sea
B-1B Lancers return to Indo-Pacific for bomber task force deployment
ANDERSEN AIR FORCE BASE, Guam --
The 7th Bomb Wing’s readiness was on full display supporting Pacific Air Forces’ Bomber Task Force mission despite the COVID-19 pandemic.

Approximately 200 Airmen and four 9th Bomb Squadron B-1B Lancers from Dyess Air Force Base, Texas, arrived at Andersen Air Force Base, Guam, on short notice to conduct missions in the Indo-Pacific theater to support Pacific Air Forces’ training efforts with allies, partners and joint forces; and strategic deterrence missions to reinforce the rules-based international order in the Indo-Pacific region.

“When the commander in chief says he wants four B-1B Lancers in the Indo-Pacific, we say ‘they’ll be there’ even in a pandemic,” said Col. Jose “Ed” Sumangil, 7th BW commander. “And that’s what we did on very short notice. We were able to make this happen because of the effort as a whole from Team Dyess to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission while sustaining our mission capabilities.”

The BTF is an example of a dynamic force employment, which provides a persistent, long-term bomber presence in the Indo-Pacific theater and around the globe.

“We’re putting the National Defense Strategy into action,” said Lt. Col. Ryan Stallsworth, 9th EBS commander. “Bombers are anywhere in the world, at any time, for as long as necessary.”

In line with the National Defense Strategy’s objectives of strategic predictability and operational unpredictability, the U.S. Air Force has transitioned its force employment model to enable strategic bombers to operate forward in the Indo-Pacific region from a broader array of overseas and CONUS locations with greater operational resilience.

“We’re keeping our adversaries on their toes,” said Stallsworth. “Our adversaries don’t know where we are residing and projecting power from. We can display our air superiority in the Pacific, Europe or anywhere in the world, whenever we want.”

The bombers have flown three training missions in the East China Sea since the squadron’s arrival. These missions would not have been possible without help from the KC-135 Stratrotankers assigned or deployed to various bases in the PACAF theater.

“Our pilots have been excited to fly these long-duration missions. My aviators love to fly, and [the] BTF has included some of the best training they can receive,” said Stallsworth.

The U.S. Air Force stood down the B-1B Lancer fleet for maintenance issues, which allowed for in-depth repairs to the aircraft.

“We’ve been able to reap the benefits of the great maintenance that was conducted on the B-1B over the last year,” said Stallsworth. “We took a temporary pause to take care of our aircraft, but its back in action and displaying its true force.”

The last time the B-1Bs were deployed to the region was 2017. Bombers from the 9th EBS supported missions from Andersen AFB, conducting multiple sequenced bilateral missions with the Republic of Korea Air Force and the Japan Air Self Defense Force.

“Just two and a half weeks ago, we were back home enjoying life in the states and the phone rang,” said Stallsworth. “Our nation called. We answered, and we’re here.”

7th Bomb Wing displays readiness with Bomber Task Force deployment > Andersen Air Force Base > Features

I think he was targeted by corrupt elements within the FBI/DOJ.

He was. There are to this day loyalists to Obama on the job. They still can wreak huge harm to this nation.

Ensure Trump wins again.

No, we don't. Nothing illegal or corrupt was done to him, and no documents confirms that it was.

I'm simply not interested in your fantasies. Sorry.
Well, the newly released documents prove in detail the corruption and fabrication of evidence applied to go after Flynn and that Obama was all in on it.

Are you even conscious of your racism at this point? Literally every other post from you identifies some person or some group by their race: white conservative, white wing, white this, white that. I'm mocking you by copying your artifice by identifying judge Sullivan by his race. Do you need sockpuppets?

What is a "white winger". Is that a result of a lisp?

That, the interviews Schiff is being forced to release by Grenell, is certainly going to be rolled into Durhams investigation.

The house of cards is getting ready to fall right on top of the democrats right before the election.

Gropin’ Joe is starting to look like a saint!

Joe may be wrapped up in this crap too! Looks like it went all the way up to Obama.:shock:

Well, the newly released documents prove in detail the corruption and fabrication of evidence applied to go after Flynn and that Obama was all in on it.

No, they don't, nor can you demonstrate that they do.

I'll stick w/reality, thanks.

The fact is Flynn plead guilty in court - twice - and admitted he was doing so because he was guilty. Nothing in Barr's effort to kiss the fat bloated ass of Trump changes that historical fact.

You cant help it, can you? Anything to provoke a reaction. Quit trolling, its bad for you.

Hey, did you know that Flynn pleaded guilty in court?
Also:

“I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies,” Trump tweeted in December 2017.

Lying isn't illegal if you're not under oath, being deposed, or questioned in relation to an investigation. Your boys tried to railroad a hero. Deal with it. lol. What's more, he plead guilty because he was broke, lost his house, and they were threatening his son. If you were told plead guilty or we're going after your son, what would you do?

You dont understand talking to the fbi..got it.

Lol....he was in a plot to kidnap someone for Turkey ..
I'll weep over his plights.

It's amazing just how stupid some people are. Let's pretend one of you get arrested woth your buddy. We interview you in separate rooms to get statements. You each tell a slightly different tale. So we flip suspects and bounce what we know and what we think we know.

Oh your buddy confessed you did x y and a. ( now the cops know it's a lie he didnt confess, but the perp doesnt).

Typical police tactics and you folks are all up and arms it happened to one of your own. A known liar and fraud got caught and the only thing saving his as is an equally corrupt doj and White House.

That's your gop of today folks. Liars and corrupt. All of them..all of them.

Hopefully, you and your buddy were arrested for an actual crime.
Otherwise the analogy doesn't work with the situation with Mr. Flynn.
Sorry.

You cant help it, can you? Anything to provoke a reaction. Quit trolling, its bad for you.

That's why all of these Soros bots are on the ignore list. Yeesh.

You dont understand talking to the fbi..got it.

The FBI in this case told Flynn he had no reason to have a lawyer present, and already knew the conversation he had was not considered a violation of the law.

That's called entrapment.

Fun to watch those on the left lose their minds over this proper ruling.

No, they don't, nor can you demonstrate that they do.

I'll stick w/reality, thanks.

The documents do in fact provide all the details on the corruption which persecuted Flynn and Obama's involvement. If you cant acknowledge that, that's on you.

Guilty of what?

Wikipedia can be your friend

On December 1, 2017, special counsel Robert Mueller agreed to a plea bargain in which Flynn pleaded guilty to "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI regarding conversations with Russia's ambassador. Specifically, Flynn falsely denied that he had asked Russia's ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak on December 29, 2016, "to refrain from escalating ... in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against Russia that same day."[148] Flynn pleaded guilty the same day as such plea bargain and acknowledged that he was cooperating with the investigation by Mueller.[149] Flynn stated;[150]

"It has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason" and other outrageous acts. ... Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. "

Happy to enlighten you.

So did Mrs. Clinton. She is the one who entered the discredited and almost certainly Russian disinformation Steele Dossier into the American political world.

Clinton obtained the dossier from an American company and it was legal for her to do so.

Russia seeking to screw with the election is par for the course. They do it all the time. It's not breaking news.

The big scandal had been that supposedly the TRUMP AND/OR HIS CAMPAIGN had conspired with Russia to screw with the election. It is a theory that we now know has no base in fact.

Russia helped Trump to win the Electoral College and there are laws against such things.

Have you read the Motion that you're arguing against yet? (I'm generously calling what you do an argument)
Have you read it?

I have skimmed over it. What exactly does it contain that you feel is so critical to read.

Nice to know that you're another who supports corrupt 3rd world thuggery at the FBI. Just remember that what happened to Flynn can happen to anyone.

I have no idea what dark fantasy you subscribe to.

Back
Top Bottom