• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Doing my bets shot

U know what

I’m nervous rant the ARmy will not want me

And say u are not good enough go away

Am very the nervous

But u know what

Will do my bets and hope is good

And If not good at least I tried my hardest
You'll do fine. They want you to succeed. (no matter what they might say) Don't commit any crimes, try not to repeat the same mistake too often, you'll pass with flying colors.

from what i have read over the past five plus years, you will be great

but greatness attracts attention, and you don't want to attract attention, you want to fit in. so be like the other recruits and just do fine ... good enough for government work

resume being great once camp is over

U know what

I’m nervous rant the ARmy will not want me

And say u are not good enough go away

Am very the nervous

But u know what

Will do my bets and hope is good

And If not good at least I tried my hardest
I was nervous as shit before any scheduled training I had. Especially BCT.

AIT, my first drill with my unit, my first AT, Advanced Camp (BCT for officers)…

And now I just moved to FL and I’m nervous for my first drill with my new unit down here. And I have to go to BOLC (officer AIT) in August and I’m nervous as shit for that. Im nervous about being a PL. I’m nervous about the fact that my aptitude no longer only impacts me now that I’m an officer, but potentially dozens of people.

I’m a 2LT now, but if you asked me if I thought I’d pass basic when I joined I’d have said no. I graduated as an honor graduate from BCT and AIT and the entire time I was sure I would fail.

In case you haven’t gotten the message yet, I’ve struggled with self confidence in all aspects of my life for basically my entire life.

And it was totally unfounded (and still is).

You absolutely are good enough to graduate BCT. I’d be overjoyed to have someone like you on my team in any situation. You might never overcome feeling nervous or that you aren’t cut out for the path you’ve set yourself on. I sure haven’t.

Go prove yourself wrong.

I was nervous as shit before any scheduled training I had. Especially BCT.

AIT, my first drill with my unit, my first AT, Advanced Camp (BCT for officers)…

And now I just moved to FL and I’m nervous for my first drill with my new unit down here. And I have to go to BOLC (officer AIT) in August and I’m nervous as shit for that. Im nervous about being a PL. I’m nervous about the fact that my aptitude no longer only impacts me now that I’m an officer, but potentially dozens of people.

I’m a 2LT now, but if you asked me if I thought I’d pass basic when I joined I’d have said no. I graduated as an honor graduate from BCT and AIT and the entire time I was sure I would fail.

In case you haven’t gotten the message yet, I’ve struggled with self confidence in all aspects of my life for basically my entire life.

And it was totally unfounded (and still is).

You absolutely are good enough to graduate BCT. I’d be overjoyed to have someone like you on my team in any situation. You might never overcome feeling nervous or that you aren’t cut out for the path you’ve set yourself on. I sure haven’t.

Go prove yourself wrong.

Thank you!!

I reallyu

appreciate all the sipppotjd you have given, especially tonight

Seriously.

I can’t even reallye put into words how much I appreoctse it.

Thank you!!

I reallyu

appreciate all the sipppotjd you have given, especially tonight

Seriously.

I can’t even reallye put into words how much I appreoctse it.
Don’t worry about it. I desperately needed to hear what I told you before I shipped off to BCT as nothing but a dumb E1 with only nerves and anxiety.

If a few minutes of my time and a few words from me can make your BCT experience easier than that will amount to a more meaningful difference than I’ve made in all my hours of pointless political debates online. I wish you nothing but the best.

Edit: Oh, and happy new year!

Not drinking for a couple months will be good for you.

Well... I assume we'd have heard from him only if things were going badly enough, so they're not, so good.

Well... I assume we'd have heard from him only if things were going badly enough, so they're not, so good.

He's living on 3 hours sleep, 3 minutes to woof down a meal, 3 minutes to shit/shower/shave, and 3 minutes to formation.

Back
Top Bottom