• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dog eats man's toe

Crunch

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Most pet owners would be irate if their dog bit off one of their toes, but Jerry Douthett, of Rockford, Mich., is nothing but grateful: this canine feat may have saved his life.

Douthett was alerted to the seriousness of a bone infection in his foot, resulting from previously undiagnosed Type II diabetes, when his terrier Kiko bit off his big toe while he was passed out drunk, according to The Grand Rapids Press.

"Jerry had had all these Margaritas, so I just let him sleep," his wife, Rosee, a registered nurse told the Michigan paper. "But then I heard these screams coming from the bedroom, and he was yelling, 'My toe's gone, my toe's gone!'"

Dog Eats Toe of Man With Diabetes - ABC News

Rumor has it that the administration is in negotiation with Kilo to head up the one of the new Health Care bureaucracies that are looking into ways to help defray the high cost of medical procedures . :shock:

Last edited:

Rumor has it that the administration is in negotiation with Kilo to head up the one of the new Health Care bureaucracies that are looking into ways to help defray the high cost of medical procedures . :shock:
Your comment is both terribly sad and horrifically funny.

At the same time.

On a more serious note, I would bet the docs noticed the bone infection upon attempting to repair the damage.

Maggots.

They are the only animal that can properly and without causing harm remove rotting flesh from your body.

I have read stories like this in the past and guess that dogs can smell the infection and will eat it.

The dog is a hero, and deserves an award....

How about some lady fingers?

Last edited:
that dog would have benn ****ed up had it been my toe.

Back
Top Bottom