• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Doesn't seem to matter the religion

Wrong...chapter and verse where He created hellfire, please...
He created all, correct?

Proverbs 16:4 – The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.

As we've seen clearly as of late, religion is an excuse to hide true intentions. It's become a scam. From sex, to stiffing others human rights. Thankfully, with it coming all out in the open, many people are either leaving it, or regulating it.

I'm in AZ, and we all know the 4 corners are a gross abuse of the freedom of the religious to do terrible things in the name of nothing tangible.

The conspiracy theory forum is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>

He created all, correct?

Proverbs 16:4 – The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.
Nope...no mention of hellfire...He warned Adam and Eve, if they disobeyed, they would die...no mention of hellfire to them or in the creation account...

I'm with George Carlin.....a god who lives in the sky with ten laws, any one of which broken sends you to an eternal torture of fire, heat, smokes..but who LOVES YOU!
It is also interesting that all representatives of god in America now he's broke....MONEY! They always demand money, "the needs (a new Mercedes and a new pool) and there is so much suffering (the air conditioner is on the fritz) and we are the servants of god (one day a week anyway)

George Carlin is probably in hell himself....

You know what? The god of my understanding crushed your imaginary satan's ass 34 years ago when He led me to a path of sobriety. I have searched many,many churches, been on council on one, and at the end of the day God's not there.

It's too full of human judgment and snobs. My god doesn't go to church ("chuch was invented a 1000 years after Jesus went home) you'd more likely find him at soup kitchens, AA meetings, homeless shelters...you know the kind of places He went when he was here.

I seem to recall His opinion of organized religion and how it is practiced involved a whip!

That was his opinion of banks in Churches.

Nope...no mention of hellfire...He warned Adam and Eve, if they disobeyed, they would die...no mention of hellfire to them or in the creation account...
So hellfire created itself? That makes as much sense as all your other inane claims about your God.

So hellfire created itself? That makes as much sense as all your other inane claims about your God.
There is no hellfire...have you ever read the account about the nation of Israel sacrificing their children in the fire, to false gods? Perhaps you should...how did Jehovah say He feels about such a practice?

"Furthermore, they built the high places of Baal that are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, in order to make their sons and their daughters pass through [the fire] to Molech, a thing that I did not command them, neither did it come up into my heart to do this detestable thing, for the purpose of making Judah sin.’" Jeremiah 32:35

The fate of the willfully wicked ones is clear...annihilation/death, not eternal torture, is the lot for such ones...

“Jehovah is guarding all those loving him, but all the wicked ones he will annihilate.” Psalm 145:20

People who are trying to remain faithful hold no exemption against sin/the machinations of the devil, in fact he works harder on those whom he doesn't already own...case in point...King David and King Solomon...
Indeed - there is no height from which one can not fall.

There is no hellfire...have you ever read the account about the nation of Israel sacrificing their children in the fire, to false gods? Perhaps you should...how did Jehovah say He feels about such a practice?

"Furthermore, they built the high places of Baal that are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, in order to make their sons and their daughters pass through [the fire] to Molech, a thing that I did not command them, neither did it come up into my heart to do this detestable thing, for the purpose of making Judah sin.’" Jeremiah 32:35

The fate of the willfully wicked ones is clear...annihilation/death, not eternal torture, is the lot for such ones...

“Jehovah is guarding all those loving him, but all the wicked ones he will annihilate.” Psalm 145:20
Duh.... Your the one attributing the existence of the universe to a work of fiction written by mortal men.

Forgot what you said already, huh...
You stated hellfire doesn't exist. I agreed because your God doesn't exist. Do I have to explain every little thing to you?

The world we live in is evidence enough for many...
Many are gullible. Or ignorant. Or delusional. Or all of the above.

He doesn't burn anyone...

This you???

JW letter 1.jpg

I'll be including a response when I mail it back to them in which I tell them to eat a large bag of dicks.
And I'd appreciate it if your buddies would stop harassing my son and the rest of us via the mail.

Better blind than delusional. Or sanctimonious.

😊...
40167e22ff037c883c026287c71bbfa0.jpg

And another one just got popped...

Fact. Homosexuality was openly practiced in Egypt, Greece, and even Rome during the time of Christ's ministry. It it's so horrible as say your Southern Bapstists why didn't Jesus even make a comment? Was he scared of reprisals of the gay community?

Tsk tsk...

Jesus is God in scripture (numerous scriptures). As God, Jesus is the one who gave Moses the Leviticus law against gay sexual relations to begin with; and he’s the one who inspires all Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16), including prohibitions against gay sexual relations in Romans 1:26-27 and I Corinthians 6:9-10, etc.

It’s also worth noting that Jesus in his ministry didn’t mention wife beating or other sins such as pedophilia either, and there are not many folks who would argue he approved of those behaviors. So Jesus was under no obligation to reiterate the moral laws against homosexual sin that already existed, unless there were clarifications to be made.

I'm with George Carlin.....a god who lives in the sky with ten laws, any one of which broken sends you to an eternal torture of fire, heat, smokes..but who LOVES YOU!

God gives people the way out of Hellfire and a path to heaven, but the skeptics and the Christ haters have refused God's love.

No greater love than what God/Christ gave to mankind. Too bad potty-mouth Carlin & Company were more interested in other things.

Cross of Christ Isaiah 53.jpg

Back
Top Bottom