• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Trump Owe Russia $5.7 Billion???

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The question is worth asking. Why? Because it seems nobody understands how Trump arrived at his number for "the border wall". He also says that it's now for (russian) steel slats and that most of the border is already built. (YAY?) That the land barriers will be fine, even though that's what the MAGA cult yelled at us for pointing out two freaking years ago. Yet now they are cool b/c their GEOTUS says so...

So now that Trump is apparently advocating for open borders, what's next MAGA? Total and free Abortions?

Conspiracy theory is a few floors down.

I think that the truth about Trump and Russia is probably closer to the subject of Mueller's investigation. Conspiracy, obstruction, undermining the presidential election, and so forth. Fraud. Perjury. Suborning perjury.

I don't think conspiracies are useful when we have the president on live television actually admitting to Lester Holt that he committed obstruction.

The question is worth asking. Why? Because it seems nobody understands how Trump arrived at his number for "the border wall". He also says that it's now for (russian) steel slats and that most of the border is already built. (YAY?) That the land barriers will be fine, even though that's what the MAGA cult yelled at us for pointing out two freaking years ago. Yet now they are cool b/c their GEOTUS says so...

So now that Trump is apparently advocating for open borders, what's next MAGA? Total and free Abortions?

Another Buzzfeed story? Yup the same type............... :lamo

Flush very soon!

Who are you to question the greatest deal market and con-artist the wold has ever known?
I'm not sure why Trump does any of the stupid **** he does. As to why he hasn't bent lately on the $5B (wall) number, I suppose it's a good question in terms of understanding his negotiation position...would he settle for a $500M dollar wall...he can say he got the wall and didn't increase defect spending *even more*. I mean, he didn't even have any wall in there and agreed to it prior to getting called out by right wing media nutters.

Why has he stuck to the $5B? It could be as simple as something like: Democrats have never offered less for the wall, and they refuse to be the first to drop that number. I just don't know.
As to ensuring he isn't doing something nefarious...I guess we should always keep a close eye on the Donald and his scheming. But if it's not illegal his supporters don't care. If it looks terrible or is a national security risk, they won't care.

Back
Top Bottom