• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does Trump look OK to you?

Lol. If you do his schedule - rallying to two or three places in a day, right after he recovered from covid 19 - you might look worse.
Don't forget, he's in his 70's too - 74, I think? :)

Who wouldn't get fatigued travelling and rallying big crowds (and maybe, eating and resting poorly) -

add tremendous stress on top of that!

Lol, how many younger people can hack that? Can you? :p

He looks amazing.....considering the amount of load he's been having these past weeks!
Nobody "looks amazing" at 74. Get your eyes tested!

5f92dd80abcd0c0018d694d0
Kamala Harris doesn't know what she's talking about.

Trump will have plenty of time to rest up in about a week. Given how little real work he has done in the past 4 years, I can't imaging how much less he will be working after being voted out of office. Maybe he'll fly to Mar A lago 11/4 and just never come back? That would be nice.

Being shuttered around in a private plan while tweeting/retweeting and randomly spewing bullshit two to three times a day in front of an adoring crowd is surely a vigorous schedule that should be applauded.
Yes.

He looks like death warmed over.
"Sometimes, steroids can delay the body’s ability to clear the virus. High doses can be more harmful than helpful, so doctors need to be careful about giving dexamethasone at the right time during a COVID-19 illness, the authors say, typically after the first week of illness. Dexamethasone should be given for 10 days or until hospital discharge, according to the National Institutes of Health.

During the weekend, several doctors voiced concerns about dexamethasone use, including potential side effects on the heart, liver, and mind.

“Dexamethasone is known to have mental health side effects. It can cause psychosis. It can cause delirium. It can cause mania,” Megan Ranney, MD, an emergency medicine doctor at Brown University, told CNN on Sunday evening."

"Sometimes, steroids can delay the body’s ability to clear the virus. High doses can be more harmful than helpful, so doctors need to be careful about giving dexamethasone at the right time during a COVID-19 illness, the authors say, typically after the first week of illness. Dexamethasone should be given for 10 days or until hospital discharge, according to the National Institutes of Health.

During the weekend, several doctors voiced concerns about dexamethasone use, including potential side effects on the heart, liver, and mind.

“Dexamethasone is known to have mental health side effects. It can cause psychosis. It can cause delirium. It can cause mania,” Megan Ranney, MD, an emergency medicine doctor at Brown University, told CNN on Sunday evening."
He looks far better than Biden, who talked the other day about ruing against George Bush.

I saw this pic of Trump as he stood with Justice Amy at the WH yesterday and I gotta say he doesn't look so good. I suspect he may be suffering some side effects of the meds he is taking.

View attachment 67301718
Three rallies in Pa. That day. Talked for 5 hours. Talked to more people in person that day than Joe has his entire campaign including the primaries. Biden needs to sleep for 5 days to do a mere 90 minute debate

On the stump. Joes is at home napping!

President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at a Make America Great Again Victory Rally in Bullhead City, AZ
Wed, October 28, 2020
12:00 pm (MST)
Doors Open: 09:00 am

President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at a Make America Great Again Victory Rally in Goodyear, AZ
Wed, October 28, 2020
02:30 pm (MST)
Doors Open: 11:30 am

Normally Presidents have surrogates who would attend these rallies so the President could go elsewhere. Unfortunately for Trump, Not many Republicans want to volunteer.

He looks like death warmed over.
And that 'warmth' is the orange glow emitting from his caked on daily paint job. Look closely at the skin, and again, the actual look is better that it would be if he didn't have his daily 'facial.'

Three rallies in Pa. That day. Talked for 5 hours. Talked to more people in person that day than Joe has his entire campaign including the primaries. Biden needs to sleep for 5 days to do a mere 90 minute debate

Wow! He talked for 5 whole hours? So hard to do.:rolleyes: Especially as a reality TV game show host who spent our entire adult life talking.

Tell the 74 year olds that they should contain their talking to only 1 hour per day.

In the debate, he looked better than Biden at the start. At the finish, Biden looked like he wanted to be anywhere else, but Trump like he was ready for two more hours.
Your comment is interesting because at the first debate, Trump bailed as soon as it was over and it was Biden who hung out for a long time afterwards answering audience questions and meeting voters.

Of course, Trump was hiding the fact that he was positive for covid at the time, so there's that.

Your comment is interesting because at the first debate, Trump bailed as soon as it was over and it was Biden who hung out for a long time afterwards answering audience questions and meeting voters.

Of course, Trump was hiding the fact that he was positive for covid at the time, so there's that.

Same with the dueling town halls two weeks later. Trump was tucked in bed before 10 and Biden was still answering questions at his town hall even after the moderator left.

Trump's stamina seems to have deserted him.

When you only care about yourself there is no stress, no sleepless nights, no burden.
That's Joe.

Working as President plus doing three campaign events a day.
That's Trump.
You dropped a line.

What meds? Please list ALL medications Trump is currently on. How did he look after his THIRD rally yesterday? Or the day before? 3- 90 minute rallies and the man dances of the stage.
He's still taking steroids.

Keep deflecting from the frail man with dementia running with Kamala Harris.
Don't you mean fronting for. That said, I doubt either of them is a decision maker.

Being shuttered around in a private plan while tweeting/retweeting and randomly spewing bullshit two to three times a day in front of an adoring crowd is surely a vigorous schedule that should be applauded.
Damn straight. Being President is a high stress job. Look what it did to Obama. Nice of you to to acknowledge it.

He looks far better than Biden, who talked the other day about running against George Bush.
Don't hold that against Joe. He was always just a face with a brown nose, who let others do his thinking.

Wow! He talked for 5 whole hours? So hard to do. Especially as a reality TV game show host who spent our entire adult life talking.
It is. Thanks for noticing.

Tell the 74 year olds that they should contain their talking to only 1 hour per day.
Joe is 78.

Your comment is interesting because at the first debate, Trump bailed as soon as it was over and it was Biden who hung out for a long time afterwards answering audience questions and meeting voters. Of course, Trump was hiding the fact that he was positive for covid at the time, so there's that.
Trump has an actual job to do, which several people have commented on the schedule. Fortunately he is not testing positive.

That's Joe.

Working as President plus doing three campaign events a day.

You dropped a line.

He's still taking steroids.

Don't you mean fronting for. That said, I doubt either of them is a decision maker.

Damn straight. Being President is a high stress job. Look what it did to Obama. Nice of you to to acknowledge it.

Don't hold that against Joe. He was always just a face with a brown nose, who let others do his thinking.

It is. Thanks for noticing.

Joe is 78.

Trump has an actual job to do, which several people have commented on the schedule. Fortunately he is not testing positive.

I have no idea why you quoted me and told me Biden's age. I wasn't talking about Biden. Is reading hard?

It will nice to not have to look at a president who feels the necessity to slather his face with orange make-up.
If Biden were to win, I don't think you'd see him often enough to know what was on his face.

It will nice to not have to look at a president who feels the necessity to slather his face with orange make-up.

Think of the time that will be saved. I’d bet that Trump spends at least an hour a day getting his makeup done.

Back
Top Bottom