• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does Trump look OK to you?

5f92dd80abcd0c0018d694d0

In the debate, he looked better than Biden at the start. At the finish, Biden looked like he wanted to be anywhere else, but Trump like he was ready for two more hours.

Trump has had problems doing simple things.....like walking down ramps.....for awhile now.

He also seems to be babbling incoherently even more than usual.
It is clear that his battle with Covid19 has taken a serious toll.
Sad.

ROTFLOL...

3 Rallies a day... Day after day...

Then the ceremony with the new Supreme Court Justice...

The guy is the only President who hasn’t seemed to age...

His voice is still strong on the stump.

#MAGA

Oh!!!

Thanks Hunter!!!

PS. Joe!!! Cm’out... Cm’out... wherever you are!!! ROTFLOL...

I saw this pic of Trump as he stood with Justice Amy at the WH yesterday and I gotta say he doesn't look so good. I suspect he may be suffering some side effects of the meds he is taking.

View attachment 67301718

Lol. If you do his schedule - rallying to two or three places in a day, right after he recovered from covid 19 - you might look worse.
Don't forget, he's in his 70's too - 74, I think? :)

Who wouldn't get fatigued travelling and rallying big crowds (and maybe, eating and resting poorly) -

add tremendous stress on top of that!

Lol, how many younger people can hack that? Can you? :p

He looks amazing.....considering the amount of load he's been having these past weeks!

Where is Joe, btw?

WHERE IS JOE?

On the stump. Joes is at home napping!

President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at a Make America Great Again Victory Rally in Bullhead City, AZ
Wed, October 28, 2020
12:00 pm (MST)
Doors Open: 09:00 am

President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at a Make America Great Again Victory Rally in Goodyear, AZ
Wed, October 28, 2020
02:30 pm (MST)
Doors Open: 11:30 am

Lol. If you do his schedule - rallying to two or three places in a day, right after he recovered from covid 19 - you might look worse.
Don't forget, he's in his 70's too - 74, I think? :)

Who wouldn't get fatigued travelling and rallying big crowds (and maybe, eating and resting poorly) -

add tremendous stress on top of that!

Lol, how many younger people can hack that? Can you? :p

He looks amazing.....considering the amount of load he's been having these past weeks!

Load? What load?

He’s in his element now.

He’s a carnival barker and he’s the front man in his own travelling show.

He could care less about the responsibilities of being President. He was never really interested in that.

But being in front of a mob of drooling fans, and repeating the old favorites to teh rapture of the no nothings, is what Trump lives for.

And, as Trump himself has repeated often, his mob gives him the perfect excuse to ignore reality.

It will nice to not have to look at a president who feels the necessity to slather his face with orange make-up.

On the stump. Joes is at home napping!

President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at a Make America Great Again Victory Rally in Bullhead City, AZ
Wed, October 28, 2020
12:00 pm (MST)
Doors Open: 09:00 am

President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at a Make America Great Again Victory Rally in Goodyear, AZ
Wed, October 28, 2020
02:30 pm (MST)
Doors Open: 11:30 am

Funny since Biden was in Georgia yesterday, he must have a lot of basements. So a guy is leading while kicking his feet back, the other guy must be pretty bad eh.

i don't wish him any ill health. i just want him voted out.

ROTFLOL...

3 Rallies a day... Day after day...

Then the ceremony with the new Supreme Court Justice...

The guy is the only President who hasn’t seemed to age...

His voice is still strong on the stump.

#MAGA

Oh!!!

Thanks Hunter!!!

PS. Joe!!! Cm’out... Cm’out... wherever you are!!! ROTFLOL...
When you only care about yourself there is no stress, no sleepless nights, no burden. That’s Trump.

He is on so many drugs and steroids...he is going to crash hard at some point.

Please link your source or delete.

Joe Biden looks like Ronald Reagan at the end of his 8 years, suffering from dementia and being prompted by his wife.

He's running for the Senate, ya know, so be sure to vote!

I saw this pic of Trump as he stood with Justice Amy at the WH yesterday and I gotta say he doesn't look so good. I suspect he may be suffering some side effects of the meds he is taking.

View attachment 67301718
What meds? Please list ALL medications Trump is currently on.
How did he look after his THIRD rally yesterday? Or the day before? 3- 90 minute rallies and the man dances of the stage.

Keep deflecting from the frail man with dementia running with Kamala Harris.

Back
Top Bottom