• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Trump have any good qualities?

Amelia

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

I know some will say he does. Go ahead. List a few. Make me laugh.

Not any of special note, yet he managed to win the 2016 POTUS general election over Hillary. Ponder that.

He is an effective cult leader.

Not sure if good but its all I got.

Not any of special note, yet he managed to win the 2016 POTUS general election over Hillary. Ponder that.

But remember, Trump claimed the election was rigged.

Well, he drives "progressives" crazy. That's good enough for me.

he's actually great at sensing what it takes to get people emotional. kind of an old con man trick.

He turns otherwise reasonable people on the left into quivering, pulsating, incoherent masses of amorphous protoplasm in 140 characters or less.

Internet trolls went out to vote for him in droves. There all pondering done.

He turns otherwise reasonable people on the left into quivering, pulsating, incoherent masses of amorphous protoplasm in 140 characters or less.

That's something he's good at. Not a "Good" quality to have. Try again.

That's something he's good at. Not a "Good" quality to have. Try again.
Not interested in word games If you're good at something - that's a good quality.

Not sure if this is good, but he can size up the marks in a room and bleed them dry.

...it ain't me, babe. No, No, No, LOFL...

Not interested in word games If you're good at something - that's a good quality.

We don't mind Trump entertaining us...……..we just pity the people that are not smart enough to see past him. LMAO! Bless your little hearts!

If you're good at getting senior citizens to trust you so that you can fleece them of their life savings, that's a good quality?

Ummmm, maybe you need to reconsider your concept of "word games".

Just a thought.

Even that is tainted with his scum. He won by defrauding voters and with illegal foreign help too. He will have asterisk next to his name in the history books for his cheating.

He has created a new mental illness: “Trump Derangemet Syndrome”.

I guanantee you that a TDS roll call thread like this will have people making up the nuttiest stuff.

Right...tell that to criminal masterminds, cult leaders, and serial killers...
Tell them what? The you know how to spew non sequiturs with the best?

If you're good at getting senior citizens to trust you so that you can fleece them of their life savings, that's a good quality?

Ummmm, maybe you need to reconsider your concept of "word games".

Just a thought.
More like a brain fart. :cool:

He's good at marketing and conning people. As POTUS, so far he's kept us out of any new wars. Outside of that, I've got nothing.

We don't mind Trump entertaining us...……..we just pity the people that are not smart enough to see past him. LMAO! Bless your little hearts!
See! Quivering, amorphous protoplasm personified!

Even that is tainted with his scum. He won by defrauding voters and with illegal foreign help too. He will have asterisk next to his name in the history books for his cheating.

That is certainly possible, yet after two years of rather intense digging by several federal agencies we still seem to lack sufficient grounds for impeachment.

That is certainly possible, yet after two years of rather intense digging by several federal agencies we still seem to lack sufficient grounds for impeachment.
So far they haven't come up with enough evidence for a parking ticket.

Back
Top Bottom