• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does this man hate cops and or feels sorry for criminals?

Why would Sen. David Paterson propose ‘shoot-to-maim’ laws?

• Because he hates cops and loves criminals.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • because "Shoot-to-main" would be a good law.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • He is unaware of the difficulties and reality of the jobs of law enforcement.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • I do not know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
jamesrage said:
You must have missed this part of the article.I will make the font bigger so that you may be able to read it.

"At that point, this guy came running out, naked, with a handful of knives . . . and started throwing knives at the police officers that were 10, 20, 30 feet away," Dolan said.

You mean I must have missed the part that I quoted and posted? Who do you think I am, Jamesrage?

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
You mean I must have missed the part that I quoted and posted?

If you did not miss it then why did you post this?

"In America, the man would have been shot with a thousand rounds and sent to the morgue, and to hell with the risk to residents in the surrounding buildings."

Who do you think I am, Jamesrage?

A cop hater.

Back
Top Bottom