• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does this guy really like chicken?

Does this guy like Chicken?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • MmmMmM.... Chicken!

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Caine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

So, what do you say?

Also, as a side note.... Doesn't he look alot like Chris Tucker?

So, what do you say?

Who doesn't love chicken? Especially KFC chicken

Ugh - fried chicken is disgusting.
The slimy connective tissue part is the worst, just under the skin. . . there's no hiding it's grossness from me.

I've never heard of either, nor would I ever care to. And this "popular" rap and hip-hop is nothing but noise.
No vote
Beef is better.

So, what do you say?

Ladies and gentlemen...the winner of the 2010 American Idol is....

I love me some chicken... fried, grilled, it doesn't matter.

I wouldn't know about Church's or Popeye's chicken though. For one reason or another they always build those in the worst areas of town, and Im not driving 25-30 minutes into the ghetto just got get some chicken.

Just put a coop in your back yard.

I wouldn't know about Church's or Popeye's chicken though. For one reason or another they always build those in the worst areas of town, and Im not driving 25-30 minutes into the ghetto just got get some chicken.

They only have fast foods in the ghetto where you live? Where do you live?!

Edit: Nevermind

Bojangles is better

I had some fried chicken from Price's in charlotte - middle of the ghetto, best chicken I've had in my entire life. so good.

I had some fried chicken from Price's in charlotte - middle of the ghetto, best chicken I've had in my entire life. so good.

You've had summa Ms. Peachez ghetto fried chicken?

Last edited:
They only have fast foods in the ghetto where you live? Where do you live?!

Edit: Nevermind

No, we have plenty of fast foods.
Just for some reason the only place you find Church's or Popeyes in in the ghetto.

But yes, We have Bojangles and KFCs in Non-Ghetto areas.

I'll have to try that one day.

Price's isn't in the ghetto though. Thats in South End.

Didn't that place shut down? Or maybe I am thinking of another place in Charlotte. It was an historic place but they tore it down anways.

Didn't that place shut down? Or maybe I am thinking of another place in Charlotte. It was an historic place but they tore it down anways.

Nah, that was some other place... I can't remember the name of it but it was on a different part of the outskirts of uptown.

Back
Top Bottom