• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does this guy really like chicken?

Does this guy like Chicken?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • MmmMmM.... Chicken!

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Poeple who don't eat chicken are un-American.

I know somebody that refuses to eat chicken. He was a baby boomer from North Carolina. He was the one responsible for killing the chickens and cleaning them for his family when he was a kid. He despises chicken and refuses to eat it.

Not everybody has the same experiences. Most of us buy our chicken at the grocery store. I have killed and ate a chicken before and I really hated it too. Anybody who has ever worked at a restaurant probably lost the desire to eat at that restaurant after a couple of months. I'll agree that chicken is the meat of the United States. I wouldn't call anybody un-American because they prefer a different type of cuisine.

KFC Chicken sucks in comparison to Popeye's.

And let the church say Amen.

Ugh - fried chicken is disgusting.
The slimy connective tissue part is the worst, just under the skin. . . there's no hiding it's grossness from me.

shock.gif

And this "popular" rap and hip-hop is nothing but noise.

Sure it is, sure it is.

Last edited:
Holy ****.

Talk about your thread necro.

KFC is garbage Popeyes is garbage, Lee's is garbage, Bojangles and Church's is where its at. My granddaddy was a chicken farmer also. Chances are you guys have eaten chicken that he (and sometimes me) have raised. 4 chicken "houses" 22,000 per house, 88,000 total give or take. I know far to much about chicken.

I just had Church's chicken for the first time last weekend when I went to K.C. and it was delicious! Got the spicy chicken with mashed potatoes and I really liked it. Much better than KFC, somewhat on par with Popeyes.

Back
Top Bottom