• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does the Republican Party make America look bad?

Does the Vice President of the United States embarrass America when he calls the Tea Party "terrorists?"

Or are you talking about toeing the line with a particular political side of the fence only?

Yes, you are.

Does the Vice President of the United States embarrass America when he calls the Tea Party "terrorists?"

Or are you talking about toeing the line with a particular political side of the fence only?

Yes, you are.

Look at it this way are more people making fun of Joe Biden, or Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, and Michelle Bauchmen?

I would argue that the American public makes us look bad by electing any of these imbeciles into office in the first place (state, federal, or otherwise).... And ideologies such as if you don't vote Republican or Democrat you are merely throwing your vote away is the prime culprit.

Sarah Palin is a housewife in Scottsdale. Joe Biden speaks for the Obama administration.

Because a lot of people would have lost their jobs if that had happened.

People lose jobs when companies go down. GM was making mistake after mistake, the union was shotting themselves in the foot by not taking into account what GM could afford and with government behind them they could get it, and many other companies that were attached at the hip to GM made a critical mistake by pitting their survival on a company that was in trouble at the point of the bailout for thirty years. They all deserved to pay for their mistakes but instead just got a way out because of this excuse that people would lose their jobs. You can't actually get people to act wisely if you just give them a way out when they fail. It doesn't work for everyday people in their everyday lives and it doesn't work in the market.

Idk I didn't know they did, I know that they did refused the bailout.

They did refuse, but they didn't really have much choice.

Sarah Palin is a housewife in Scottsdale. Joe Biden speaks for the Obama administration.

Yes, a housewife who toured the country in a giant bus with the Constitution on the side (signed by her), who has (had?) her own show on Fox News. Let's not pretend she is not a force in politics.

Sarah Palin is in the spotlight a lot more than Joe Biden. More people listen to Sarah, Glenn, and Rush than they do Biden Idk how you can argue that.

Yes, a housewife who toured the country in a giant bus with the Constitution on the side (signed by her), who has (had?) her own show on Fox News. Let's not pretend she is not a force in politics.

Is Keith Olbermann a force in politics?

Can she get on a government plane and go anywhere in the world and speak with the authority of the US Government?

Sarah Palin is in the spotlight a lot more than Joe Biden. More people listen to Sarah, Glenn, and Rush than they do Biden Idk how you can argue that.

Actually, no. Joe Biden is the Vice President, remember?

So are we saying Joe Biden is not an ass hat, or he's not an ass hat who stacks up to Sarah Palin?

So are we saying Joe Biden is not an ass hat, or he's not an ass hat who stacks up to Sarah Palin?

No I'm saying that he's not in the media or in the spotlight nearly as much as any of the people that I've mentioned.

And yet if you count the number of times Biden or his shenanigans have been in the media vs. Palin's there is not even a comparison

I don't even know what Joe Biden looks like to be honest lol, but I see Sarah Palin on tv making a fool out of herself on a regular basis.

Is Keith Olbermann a force in politics?

Can she get on a government plane and go anywhere in the world and speak with the authority of the US Government?

Of course he is. Not quite as much as she is, because he couldn't make a run at president, but definitely, Keith Olbermann is a force in politics.

Biden has been in the news nonstop for his asinine remarks about rape and threatening reporters since Democrats failed to pass the latest Obama slush fund bill.

Can Sarah Palin get two busses that cost $1M each for campaigning and put it on the taxpayers' tab, like Obama did?

Biden has been in the news nonstop for his asinine remarks about rape and threatening reporters since Democrats failed to pass the latest Obama slush fund bill.

Can Sarah Palin get two busses that cost $1M each for campaigning and put it on the taxpayers' tab, like Obama did?

Look there is no way to deny that Palin courted conservative doners over the course of the last year to provide funds for her private vacation.... how is that any different?

So you're denying that more people hear Sarah Palin say stupid things than Joe Biden then?

So far, all I get out of this thread is that the jackasses with real power in government are harmless, while anyone who pays their way without taxpayers' forking it over are the real dangerous ones, if they don't say the same things the jackasses in government say.

Am I right?

I'm right.

So far, all I get out of this thread is that the jackasses with real power in government are harmless, while anyone who pays their way without taxpayers' forking it over are the real dangerous ones, if they don't say the same things the jackasses in government say.

Am I right?

I'm right.

No it's whether or not The Republican party is making us look bad.

So you're pulling for your own team.

How nice.

Am I right?

I'm right.
Well apparently you aren't asking for any real response merely answering your own question thus defining it as rhetorical.... thank you for playing...

And yet if you count the number of times Biden or his shenanigans have been in the media vs. Palin's there is not even a comparison

Biden says something stupid everytime he opens his mouth and has been doing it for decades. The shear amount of stupid from Biden out numbers Palin by the hundreds if not thousands.

Back
Top Bottom