• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does the forum look crowded?

Hatuey

Rule of Two
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Alright - so I've been gone for a few days because of health issues - I come back and I find this thing of a forum. I don't know what to do with it. The letters are tiny. There are a million places I can click. It's awkward to navigate. Am I the only one having trouble here?

Perhaps. A little.
The print is smaller; hard on someone like me who has very poor eyesight and refuses to wear glasses.

Maybe we'll get used to it eventually. :shrug:

Press {ctrl/+} to increase the font. Minus to decrease.

Might that help Hatuey?

Press {ctrl/+} to increase the font. Minus to decrease.

Might that help Hatuey?

Problem with that is that it will increase the size for every site you go to. I do agree that the sizes have decreased and it makes things a bit harder on the eyes. Is it possible to tweak the font and increase it by a factor of 1, or would that mess up the layout?

Actually forget what I just said. Firefox remembers your preference for the font sizes of particular sites. It only changes DP. I assumed that it worked like in IE where it changes it for all sites. I'm glad Firefox caught on.

Now that the size is increased I am happy. :D

Thanks vauge.

Back
Top Bottom