• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does the Death of Justice RBG help or hurt either Biden or Trump's chances

Does the death of Justice RBG help or hurt Biden Or Trump's chances?

• Total voters
Lol, okay, if you say so.

And no, the polling in favour of waiting features majoritarian popular support; it's not particularly strong, just barely at or clearing the 50% threshold, but it's there, with only a small minority in favour of an immediate appointment.
What are you talking about? There’s no data which supports your position.

What are you talking about? There’s no data which supports your position.

Objectively wrong: https://ca.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN26B0TN

Reuters said:
A majority of Americans, including many Republicans, want the winner of the November presidential election to name a successor to Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Sunday.

The national opinion poll, conducted Sept. 19-20 after Ginsburg’s death was announced, suggests that many Americans object to President Donald Trump’s plan, backed by many Senate Republicans, to push through another lifetime appointee and cement a 6-3 conservative majority on the court.

The poll found that 62% of American adults agreed the vacancy should be filled by the winner of the Nov. 3 matchup between Trump and Democratic former Vice President Joe Biden, while 23% disagreed and the rest said they were not sure.

Eight out of 10 Democrats - and five in 10 Republicans - agreed that the appointment should wait until after the election.

This is even worse (for you) than the poll I was familiar with, lol.

Not surprised you think it's stupid, but try to remember, that's your opinion only. Anyone paying attention to Trump and his brainwashed base can see what's been going on for the last four years. I don't have to hope anyone 'believes' my statement, most know it's true and will agree, his supporters are loyal deniers and only believe what their new king tells them too, like good little buttsucks....no news here.
It's hard to imagine how anyone can take a poster like you seriously.
All you're doing with that post, is showing just how pathetic your own argument is and how petty of a human being you can be, all in one fell swoop.

So. You think an opinion poll where around 1,000 people are cherry picked to participate represents the entire country? Good for you.

Cherrypicked according to who? You? And this isn't the only poll on the matter; all of them I've seen thus far have roughly the same distribution of opinions.

Either way, it puts to a lie your claim that there's 'no data' in support of my assertion; rather, there's no data in support of yours, nevermind anything that would warrant such outsized confidence that you feel your position to be an 'objective' one; hilarious.

Cherrypicked according to who? You? And this isn't the only poll on the matter; all of them I've seen thus far have roughly the same distribution of opinions.

Either way, it puts to a lie your claim that there's 'no data' in support of my assertion; rather, there's no data in support of yours, nevermind anything that would warrant such outsized confidence that you feel your position to be an 'objective' one; hilarious.
Public opinion polls are intended to influence or shape public opinion, not reflect it.

Public opinion polls are intended to influence or shape public opinion, not reflect it.

Nice Q-anon conspiracy theory. Where's your evidence that all public opinion polling is intended to push/shape that which it's meant to gauge?

Still 'know' you're 'objective' despite failing to present any evidentiary support for your positions? Despite being caught in a demonstrably false statement?

That is what was said back in 2016 as well. Then the Cuban-Americans delivered Florida to Trump anyway.

Harris hurts Biden in Florida anyway you look at it. She has been far too chummy with the AOC pro-Castro, Pro- Maduro lefties. Even younger Cuban progressives still have grandparent who were lied to about "it only land and income equality" from Castro.

Harris was a poor choice. Had Biden picked Klobachar or Whitmere he would have had an easier shot.

None of this refuted what I stated. Younger Cubans don't vote as much as their older counterparts, but that's bound to change.

FL may go to Trump this year, but that doesn't change the reality of the situation.

Trump’s last was not liberal Nor was it conservative . His past was about greasing the palms he needed to grease. He was not especially ideological.

So he's a conman deeply involved in the swamp?

Heard.

As a developer he donated money to politicians in order to accomplish his goals.

Yep, he's the swamp personified. Glad you agree.

Back
Top Bottom