• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does Sarah Palin have breast implants?

Does Sara Palin have Breast implants?

• yes

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • no

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters

Gabriel

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Simple question yes or no. :)

Who gives a damn. Political credibility is not determined by the perkiness of ones breasts.

Who gives a damn. Political credibility is not determined by the perkiness of ones breasts.

Bah..,,(more characters)

How the hell would I know?

You mean you looked at her enough times to have that question pop into your head?

How the hell would I know?

You mean you looked at her enough times to have that question pop into your head?

lol... well I certainly am not listening to what she is saying.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I've said elsewhere that Palin is popular the way Paris Hilton is popular. What's frightening is that Palin's tabloid celebrity might actually help her political career.

Probably not because if she did it would have been all over CNN and MSNBC for a week straight.

They asked her about it on the news. Can't find it atm, however, but as I recall she denied getting implants. Never ruled out the possibility of a lift, though. I can't say I'd blame her for cosmetic surgery, it's probably the smartest career move she can make, considering her entire political career is based on her looks.

Probably not because if she did it would have been all over CNN and MSNBC for a week straight.
And mentioned at any even slightly available opportunity thereafter.

There were some stories about it: Sarah Palin breast implant allegations sweep the Web after Belmont Stakes photos examined

sarah-palin.jpg

But since she denied it and it was a silly story, no one paid much attention to it, including the so-called liberal media. It was a gossip column thing.

She says no. I believe her. Besides, the way the media tracks her every move, do you think she'd be able to make an appointment, keep it, and it wouldn't be all over MSNBC?

Yeah but here's a picture of her in the swimsuit competition back when she was in beauty pagents:

sarah-palin-swimsuit.jpg

She seems to fill out that suit fairly well. I'd say no to the implants.

Geez, what a silly topic. I can't believe I'm commenting on it. Who cares if she did or didn't?

Yeah but here's a picture of her in the swimsuit competition back when she was in beauty pagents:

sarah-palin-swimsuit.jpg

She seems to fill out that suit fairly well. I'd say no to the implants.

Geez, what a silly topic. I can't believe I'm commenting on it. Who cares if she did or didn't?
Perhaps a few campaign stratagists, as it could be used to call attention to a "fake" public image, and compare to the (of course, equally fake, but they wouldn't say that) "real" public image of her opponent.

But even that would be pushing it, so I dunno.

Well, like it or not it, it's a topic pertinent nevertheless. It does matter if she did get plastic surgery and then lied about it, because it speaks to her character. And it is interesting on a meta-discussion level, that this is what politics has come to today. Is this really surprising from the Republican party? They've been picking their candidates based on entirely superficial qualities since Reagan.

But why criticize her for something like this when there are plenty of other legitimate reasons to criticize her?

But why criticize her for something like this when there are plenty of other legitimate reasons to criticize her?

Too true. But this is something most of her supporters, who are impervious to those kind of substantial criticisms, will actually pay attention to. Palin's fans are willing to forgive her for thinking "Africa" is a country, but maybe something salacious like this will get them to take notice of how poisonous she is (not that there is anything wrong with getting implants, but getting them and lying about it, I mean).

So, like, I don't even like Palin, but seriously, come on. This is actually kinda repulsive. It ain't none of our business, it has exactly nothing to do with anything of importance, and it makes those of us who do criticize Palin look stupid, because you know that a month from now we are going to hear about liberals speculating on Palin's boobs.

C-span would get more viewers if it was. :lol:

So, like, I don't even like Palin, but seriously, come on. This is actually kinda repulsive. It ain't none of our business, it has exactly nothing to do with anything of importance, and it makes those of us who do criticize Palin look stupid, because you know that a month from now we are going to hear about liberals speculating on Palin's boobs.

I don't see what's so repulsive about this in particular, although it does signify a decline in the level of political discourse in this country, it's not really anything new. People talk about Charlie Crist's tan all the time, how is this any different? It's American Idol politics.

And I disagree that it has "nothing to do with anything of importance." If she's lying about getting plastic surgery, it is something of importance. And it really does look like she's lying. Not to mention that a lot of her social conservative supporters might dislike the idea of her getting plastic surgery, so she has a reason for covering it up.

I found the video of her denial, and it isn't very convincing. Look at her tone of voice, body language and blink-rate when she denies it. And she doesn't categorically deny that she's had plastic surgery.

BTW, what's happening a month from now?

Last edited:
She says no. I believe her. Besides, the way the media tracks her every move, do you think she'd be able to make an appointment, keep it, and it wouldn't be all over MSNBC?

Yeah, if she'd been to the, what, 2 plastic surgeons in Alaska we would have known ALL about it - they dug a little and released pregnancy related records.

And you can't tell by looking at photos, anyway - for a few reasons: #1: her baby wasn't very old when she entered the limelight - natural breast alternation happens during/before/after/months after bearing and birth. #2: Padded bras, wonder bras, sports bras - all alter the way your breasts appear. . . you can't compare the picture of her in a jogging suit likely wearing a sports bra with a picture of her in a white tee and then say "oh yeah, implants!"

This issue is ridiculous.

On that note - her globes are about the only decent asset she possesses.

Yeah, if she'd been to the, what, 2 plastic surgeons in Alaska we would have known ALL about it - they dug a little and released pregnancy related records.

And you can't tell by looking at photos, anyway - for a few reasons: #1: her baby wasn't very old when she entered the limelight - natural breast alternation happens during/before/after/months after bearing and birth. #2: Padded bras, wonder bras, sports bras - all alter the way your breasts appear. . . you can't compare the picture of her in a jogging suit likely wearing a sports bra with a picture of her in a white tee and then say "oh yeah, implants!"

This issue is ridiculous.

On that note - her globes are about the only decent asset she possesses.
The expert has spoken.

/thread

:mrgreen:

I would have to examine the breastesses in question very closely. Don't worry, I am an expert on this subject and will be able to determine positively whether they are natural. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom