• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does Sarah Palin have breast implants?

Does Sara Palin have Breast implants?

• yes

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • no

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters
LOL @ this thread - it's bipartisan. *giggle*

Don't know, don't care. I just hope that the Quitta from Wasilla and Batdung Crazy Bachmann keep on doing exactly as they are. Can't think ANYTHING that puts the Teabagger Party on display for exactly what it is.

The left apparently has run out of things to say about Palin.

She doesn't have implants but I sorta wish she did... it would give all the little liberals yet another vivid masturbatory fantasy of "doing" MILF Palin.

Don't let the FAP-tastic boobies tempt you liberals!

2ajqe5u.jpg

She doesn't have implants but I sorta wish she did... it would give all the little liberals yet another vivid masturbatory fantasy of "doing" MILF Palin.

Don't let the FAP-tastic boobies tempt you liberals!

2ajqe5u.jpg

Are you saying that conservatives never frap their carrots?:roll:

But why criticize her for something like this when there are plenty of other legitimate reasons to criticize her?

agreed if you want to smear palin this isnt the way, not to mention nobody should care if she did or didnt its none of our business. This has no bearing on her politics. If you need material to smear her on, hell, just let her talk or interview her off script

Are you saying that conservatives never frap their carrots?:roll:

I think I was pretty clear - but I'll be even more basic: Liberals are in love with Palin and want to believe she has implants. Are you saying that liberals never fapt their carrots? :roll:

agreed if you want to smear palin this isnt the way, not to mention nobody should care if she did or didnt its none of our business. This has no bearing on her politics. If you need material to smear her on, hell, just let her talk or interview her off script

I have come to understand that this is a question of character with Libs.

Odd, they didn't have much to say about Obama visiting a racist for 20-years, a domestic terrorist, Khalidi, or Rezko. No mention of his lack of judgment and character.
Nope. Character is whether Palin has silly-cone breasticles and why she hasn't admitted it.:roll:

An even more important question: Is this a padded swimsuit that she wore back in 1984? ;)

An even more important question: Is this a padded swimsuit that she wore back in 1984? ;)

Women's bust sizes fluctuate with their diet / age. Birth control pills could also have an effect I'm told. :shrug:

Women's bust sizes fluctuate with their diet / age. Birth control pills could also have an effect I'm told. :shrug:

You're right, and breastfeeding really makes them plump up. But, don't you agree that this is the most ridiculous Sarah Palin thread to date? :rolleyes:

You're right, and breastfeeding really makes them plump up. But, don't you agree that this is the most ridiculous Sarah Palin thread to date? :rolleyes:

Yep - truely incredible.

umm breast feeding has the opposite effect. What does plump them up is when the mother is latating to feed their child .. however after that part of the child rearing cycle ends they dry up and well.. is not so "plump". Just sayin.

Why should anyone care if she did? I don't care any more about Palin than I do the grocery clerk next door.

I'm pretty sure she is a natural boob.

I'm pretty sure she is a natural boob.
LOL... Reminds me of one:

What do you have when you have Dolly Parton with Obi & Biden on stage together?

Two boobs and a country singer.:lol:

I think I was pretty clear - but I'll be even more basic: Liberals are in love with Palin and want to believe she has implants. Are you saying that liberals never fapt their carrots? :roll:

I am not sure. Maybe we could do an Easter
Bunny Poll.

How can you possibly say that? It is the first one that I have learned anything on.:2dance:

This thread is too ridiculous to die!

*knocks it completely off course* . . . following Okham's signature lead:

Vote for President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho!!!

If she would give me a moment to see them, feel them... I could end the discussion.

Write a letter to your senator, John McCain.
I can bet he had a good feel. :)

Oh wait, he cant lift his arms up. lol.

Back
Top Bottom