• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does Sarah Palin have breast implants?

Does Sara Palin have Breast implants?

• yes

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • no

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters
Yeah, if she'd been to the, what, 2 plastic surgeons in Alaska we would have known ALL about it - they dug a little and released pregnancy related records.

And you can't tell by looking at photos, anyway - for a few reasons: #1: her baby wasn't very old when she entered the limelight - natural breast alternation happens during/before/after/months after bearing and birth. #2: Padded bras, wonder bras, sports bras - all alter the way your breasts appear. . . you can't compare the picture of her in a jogging suit likely wearing a sports bra with a picture of her in a white tee and then say "oh yeah, implants!"

This issue is ridiculous.

On that note - her globes are about the only decent asset she possesses.

LMAO thats great. :)

Nah. I feel she has just gained some in the ass, hip and boobs areas. She looks great! Cannot stand her but she is a nice looking woman:)

Edit to say-I have no doubt if she wanted to have plastic surgery? She could do it on the downlow just like plenty of people in the media do and I also am sure if she were to have it done? It damn sure would not be in Alaska. lol

Last edited:
Simple question yes or no. :)

Nope. Guarantee those babies are real. (and cuddley) And she is/was a damn good kisser too.

Just sayin'....

Nope. Guarantee those babies are real. (and cuddley) And she is/was a damn good kisser too.

Just sayin'....

Gah.. an insideher!.. lol

Simple question yes or no. :)

I didnt ever look at her breasts. Well, maybe as a part of all of her I did, but I didnt examine them. This is way too weird a question, so I am not going to vote at all.

32 posts on this thread. I suppose it was a slow news day.

Btw, my answer would be, who the **** cares, and leave the woman's personal life alone.

Well, like it or not it, it's a topic pertinent nevertheless. It does matter if she did get plastic surgery and then lied about it, because it speaks to her character. And it is interesting on a meta-discussion level, that this is what politics has come to today. Is this really surprising from the Republican party? They've been picking their candidates based on entirely superficial qualities since Reagan.

Since when has character mattered with the left? That was your mantra when Felonius Bill was in office.
Then we have Obama: Wright alone told us everything we needed to know. Ayers, Rezko only confirm his status as a boob.

If you want to talk about Really Big Boobs near the helm... I think Carter, Clinton, Algore, Obama and Biden top the list, and it's damn near a tie between the five to which is the biggest boob of the lot.

Last edited:
Since when has character mattered with the left? That was your mantra when Felonius Bill was in office.
Then we have Obama: Wright alone told us everything we needed to know. Ayers, Rezko only confirm his status as a boob.

If you want to talk about Really Big Boobs near the helm... I think Carter, Clinton, Algore, Obama and Biden top the list, and it's damn near a tie between the five to which is the biggest boob of the lot.

1) It is pure hypocrisy to deny that the right does the exact same thing that you claim the left does.
2) This is NOT a partisan hack thread, zim. Try not to turn it into one.
3) I still could care less about Palin's boobs.

1) It is pure hypocrisy to deny that the right does the exact same thing that you claim the left does.

While I agree with you Capt, why is Zim's post any more partisan hackery than Guy's?

There were some stories about it: Sarah Palin breast implant allegations sweep the Web after Belmont Stakes photos examined

sarah-palin.jpg

But since she denied it and it was a silly story, no one paid much attention to it, including the so-called liberal media. It was a gossip column thing.

I look the same way in each of those kind of shirts/jackets. The athletic ones are designed to smush you in, and the knit top that gathers from the collar is designed to accentuate. No big conspiracy, folks. :roll:

This subject is freaking PATHETIC.

Photo #3 - duly note how 2 out of 3 bystanders feel that viewing Sarah's Ass is an exceptional waste of time.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I've said elsewhere that Palin is popular the way Paris Hilton is popular. What's frightening is that Palin's tabloid celebrity might actually help her political career.

They asked her about it on the news. Can't find it atm, however, but as I recall she denied getting implants. Never ruled out the possibility of a lift, though. I can't say I'd blame her for cosmetic surgery, it's probably the smartest career move she can make, considering her entire political career is based on her looks.
From the folks who think Barbara Streisand testifying before the Senate has credibility.

Photo #3 - duly note how 2 out of 3 bystanders feel that viewing Sarah's Ass is an exceptional waste of time.

A truly moderate opinion. :roll:

A truly moderate opinion. :roll:

What - because I side equally with Democrats and Republicans on policy and social issues I can't make a snarky joke about Palin?

What - because I'm a woman I've gotta like her and be respectful?

I wouldn't say their opinion is truly moderate, 50/50 - it's obviously a 2/3 issue - the question is, which way does that lean - to the left or to the right?

Last edited:
What - because I side equally with Democrats and Republicans on policy and social issues I can't make a snarky joke about Palin?

What - because I'm a woman I've gotta like her and be respectful?

I wouldn't say their opinion is truly moderate, 50/50 - it's obviously a 2/3 issue - the question is, which way does that lean - to the left or to the right?
Hehe, bullseye.

I don't see how this entire thread has gone through without this comment but...

By the way. They're real, and they're spectacular.

I don't see how this entire thread has gone through without this comment but...

By the way. They're real, and they're spectacular.

You need to get out more.

Just when you think that it couldn't get any more tarded up on Palin. Jeesh.... :doh:

Because I made a TV quote from one of the most popular sitcoms of all time, or because you took it literally that I think they're "spectacular"?

It's a nice sentiment, H, but I doubt that Sarah's boobs are actually here to respond to your friendly suggestion.

I look the same way in each of those kind of shirts/jackets. The athletic ones are designed to smush you in, and the knit top that gathers from the collar is designed to accentuate. No big conspiracy, folks. :roll:

This subject is freaking PATHETIC.

I respectfully defer to your broad experience in this matter;)

1. I don't recall us debating any Frauline's breasticles?

2. Someone brought up the word "character". So, I can't respond to that claim? Why would that be?

You see... I recall the left saying character didn't matter when Felonius Bill was running the show. Now it matter because some dimwit thinks she got her rack rehung and isn't admitting it? :roll:

3. I could care less either... it's why I didn't comment on 'em. Whether they're silly-cones or not... she is a genetically gifted; seems to take damn good care of herself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom