• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does Sarah Palin have breast implants?

Does Sara Palin have Breast implants?

• yes

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • no

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters
And yet, you just bumped the thread...

So here is the message for everybody: No matter how much one admires Sarah's bosoms (and i admire them heartily) please stop bumping this thread.

(Unless you have something meaningful to add. Or pictures. Pictures are good.)

So here is the message for everybody: No matter how much one admires Sarah's bosoms (and i admire them heartily) please stop bumping this thread.

(Unless you have something meaningful to add. Or pictures. Pictures are good.)

fiscalini-purple-moon.jpg

Fortunately nobody bumped this thread over the weekend. That would have been bad.

This is the most provocative and important thread on the internetz.

I approve of this thread, signed Sarah Palin.

Boobies, boobies, boobies

I must agree. Without boobies the world would be a much darker place.
:prof This is why they are known as headlights.

I much prefer the high-beams.

I love pointed nipples. I think they are very helpful and important. Sincerly the titty fairy.

Back
Top Bottom