• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Pootler suffer from Parkinson disease ? Picture ! If yes , what does it mean for the world politic and Moscow empire ?

Does Pootler suffer from Parkinson disease ?

• Total voters

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Does Pootler suffer from Parkinson disease ? Picture ! If yes , what does it mean for the world politic and Moscow empire ?

putin-health-speculations-comp-1-.jpg

1650959818443.png

Last edited:

putin-health-speculations-comp-1-.jpg

View attachment 67387527
Well, if Putin is indeed very ill, and either knows/thinks his best days are numbered/behind him, and he has a bucket list of ill will within---being the brutal, murderous sociopath he is certainly doesn't bode well for not only Ukraine, but for the world at large. The not so subtle dog whistling of using nuclear weapons is most unsettling, to say the least.

Well, if Putin is indeed very ill, and either knows/thinks his best days are numbered/behind him, and he has a bucket list of ill will within---being the brutal, murderous sociopath he is certainly doesn't bode well for not only Ukraine, but for the world at large. The not so subtle dog whistling of using nuclear weapons is most unsettling, to say the least.

Logician, you said it better than I could. I'm so afraid he'll think he's got nothing to lose and will pull out the nukes.

Gosh, I pray we're wrong about that.

dont worry about "nukes" I am from the East Europe so I know the drill. ponty....

Of course, I do not know whether that entity has Parkinson's.

But IF he does, some Parkinson's patients eventually develop dementia.

If he does, his "friends" will soon desert him.

Even though I -- like all decent human beings -- abhor that entity, his only hope is that his mistress and/or his children will care for him.

It will be a very pitiful ending.

If he does, the images in the OP don't prove it or even tend to raise a question about it. A pic of Putin holding the edge of a table and with a raised foot? That isn't much evidence, to put it mildly.

Even though I -- like all decent human beings -- abhor that entity, his only hope is that his mistress and/or his children will care for him.

desert him, or kill him ? like it always has happened with weak tsars ?

a classical example :

dont worry about "nukes" I am from the East Europe so I know the drill. ponty....

If Pooty has gone down the rabbit hole of believing Russia is at war with the West and he's fighting for survival, then nukes could be a factor.

If Pooty has gone down the rabbit hole of believing Russia is at war with the West and he's fighting for survival, then nukes could be a factor.
pooty fights a colonial war, i watched today RT they lough when they talk about nukes like they all know that pooty is bluffing

It seems POOTLER could really use a large, warm mug of polonium tea. Yes, karma is exceeding cruel; often kinda slow.

Why is Putin called Pootler here?

Maybe doctored video?

Back
Top Bottom