• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Obamacare cover stupidity?

csbrown28

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

There is so much to say about this, I can't choose what to say.....

[EDIT: I should have said ignorance, not stupidity....My bad :(]

Conservatives depend on disinformation to get elected.

There is so much to say about this, I can't choose what to say.....

[EDIT: I should have said ignorance, not stupidity....My bad :(]

It says it all. What can you possibly say?

I may change my mind on Obamacare... is there a provision for stupid people? We seem to have a lot of them in this country.

I may change my mind on Obamacare... is there a provision for stupid people? We seem to have a lot of them in this country.

The problem is the 30 of them holding everything up. Obamacare can't help them, because they're beyond help, psychiatric or otherwise.

The problem is the 30 of them holding everything up. Obamacare can't help them, because they're beyond help, psychiatric or otherwise.

The 30 sound like PhD's compared to the folks on the street... low information voters, gotta love em.

Idiocracy - YouTube

Liberals depend on selfishness and dependence to gain support for their social programs that they never pass with majority support.

Hey joaquin. This interview was done on the holywood boulevard. Where is that? in LA. Where is LA? In California.
Which political party is more popular in California? the democrats.

So it's a safe bet to say that most of the people on the street were democrats or democrat-symapthisers, not republicans.

So it's not conservatives who depend on disinformation, but democrats.

Hey joaquin. This interview was done on the holywood boulevard. Where is that? in LA. Where is LA? In California.
Which political party is more popular in California? the democrats.

So it's a safe bet to say that most of the people on the street were democrats or democrat-symapthisers, not republicans.

So it's not conservatives who depend on disinformation, but democrats.

Really, are we going to argue about a non-scientific poll conducted on a entertainment show and try to draw conclusions from it?

Having said that, I'd be willing to bet that Liberals would spot the trick question more often than Conservatives, but that is, as they say, just my humble opinion.

Really, are we going to argue about a non-scientific poll conducted on a entertainment show and try to draw conclusions from it?

Having said that, I'd be willing to bet that Liberals would spot the trick question more often than Conservatives, but that is, as they say, just my humble opinion.

We aren't arguing.

And no. Your humble opinion is you know... wrong.

The entire concept of Obamacare/ACA is a provision for stupid people.... It's all about people who have been too stupid to be able to take care of their own healthcare needs having that responsibility taken out of their hands by the Government.

You could do that on any issue with any random group, be serious. Funny, but not a political statement other than "rule by other people is scary ****".

But the video continues to, as we see time and time again on this issue, highlight that a lot of people may or may not like elements of ACA but they really oppose individual mandate and they feel it was all a bait and switch. Remember individual mandate is in there at the insistence of big insurance companies.

People were also told this was specifically to help lower the out of control healthcare costs and instead they get primarily:
1. Individual mandate
2. higher health care costs due to pre-existing and broad coverage requirements

Can't blame the unpopularity just on stupidity....that's how RIM ****ed up too and they are getting sent to the penalty box, perhaps for good. Our government? Just keeps on keeping on....

Back
Top Bottom