• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Obama know he’s fighting on al-Qa’ida’s side?

My experience is overwhelmingly that it is mostly hate, when someone says a country is imperialistic.

For me to go along with the "globalization is imperialism" phrase, I would need to know more about the thinking behind the statement. I tend to think it unhelpful. Imperialism seems more a human desire or motivation, while globalization seems to me more a set of circumstances that drive human behavior. You could be an imperialist in a globalized or a medieval society, but not a globalist in the middle ages. I will give it some more thought. But it doesn't feel right.

defining it as a hate seems so dishonest to me

we normal people never hate the other people ,we just criticize the world countries's foreign politics regarding the most of the world

I wonder how siding with Assad and Vladimir Putin looks on the right wing resume.:3oops:

As long as the Republican wrong wing is against the "hAlfrican American" in their all-White House, as per the Repub leader Rushbo, it doesn't matter who they support. I'm on the side of Barack the Magic Negro and the Country he leads.

I wonder how siding with Assad and Vladimir Putin looks on the right wing resume.:3oops:

So not siding with the rebels is the same as siding with Assad and Putin? The concept is really pretty simple. It's called staying out of their civil war.

Are your comments an example of how you "think for yourself?"

Μολὼν λαβέ;1062251934 said:
So not siding with the rebels is the same as siding with Assad and Putin? The concept is really pretty simple. It's called staying out of their civil war.

Are your comments an example of how you "think for yourself?"

I call it like I see it bud.
As usual republicans dwell in the world of hypocrisy ...always wanting to have things ...both ways.

You guys are down with Putin ....and this isn't the first time this year.
You sing Vladimir praises when Ed Snowden rat out the country ...and here you are back again drinking at the same trough.

Only this time ...you're bowing to Vladimir and his buddy Assad.

Back
Top Bottom