• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Obama know he’s fighting on al-Qa’ida’s side?

Do you speak English? If so, could you please put your posts towards me in English please?

Do you know what those English words mean.....its pretty straight forward. Were you confused with English language as I can take to the street talk so you wont have any confusion. Do I need to mail ya Dictionary so you don't have any more cornfuzzlement?

That does not answer the question does it?

l do the same thing as you do if you start holding your breath if the church supports breathing

Do you know what those English words mean.....its pretty straight forward. Were you confused with English language as I can take to the street talk so you wont have any confusion. Do I need to mail ya Dictionary so you don't have any more cornfuzzlement?

Randomly jumbling words together is not speaking English.

l do the same thing as you do if you start holding your breath if the church supports breathing

I do not get all upset when things are done that might benefit a church.

I do not get all upset when things are done that might benefit a church.

hAB48D1CF

If Barack Obama decides to attack the Syrian regime, he has ensured – for the very first time in history – that the United States will be on the same side as al-Qa’ida.

Quite an alliance! Was it not the Three Musketeers who shouted “All for one and one for all” each time they sought combat? This really should be the new battle cry if – or when – the statesmen of the Western world go to war against Bashar al-Assad.

The men who destroyed so many thousands on 9/11 will then be fighting alongside the very nation whose innocents they so cruelly murdered almost exactly 12 years ago. Quite an achievement for Obama, Cameron, Hollande and the rest of the miniature warlords.

This, of course, will not be trumpeted by the Pentagon or the White House – nor, I suppose, by al-Qa’ida – though they are both trying to destroy Bashar. So are the Nusra front, one of al-Qa’ida’s affiliates. But it does raise some interesting possibilities.

Robert Fisk: We

Obama doesn't know much of anything.....

liberals are moron

No Morons are Morons- they are never restricted to a single political lean... Texas Governor Perry and Former President BushII come quickly to mind.

To think there is a simple solution to Syria, al-Queera, the Middle East,or middle aged weight gain is for morons.... :peace

Randomly jumbling words together is not speaking English.

Are you still complaining about all those natural limitations of yours once again......go figure. :roll:

liberals are moron

You got that Right Medusa.....I have been living around them and progressives all my life. One thing is for sure.....only a very few of them can actually muster up.

No Morons are Morons- they are never restricted to a single political lean... Texas Governor Perry and Former President BushII come quickly to mind.

To think there is a simple solution to Syria, al-Queera, the Middle East,or middle aged weight gain is for morons.... :peace

l was making irony :2razz:

You got that Right Medusa.....I have been living around them and progressives all my life. One thing is for sure.....only a very few of them can actually muster up.

MMC

l can say l agree with you at some points

l believe the concept of liberalism changes from continent to continent

MMC

l can say l agree with you at some points

l believe the concept of liberalism changes from continent to continent

Well.....I was going with their Alleged Cream of the Crop. For more insight.....you should check out what Obama had to say about Syria yesterday. Then you will have some more you can jump him with. ;)

Well.....I was going with their Alleged Cream of the Crop. For more insight.....you should check out what Obama had to say about Syria yesterday. Then you will have some more you can jump him with. ;)

it wouldnt surprise me

they put off their democrat masks when necessary

Are you still complaining about all those natural limitations of yours once again......go figure. :roll:

I am able to put together English sentences. Do not attempt to foist your limitations off on me.

If Barack Obama decides to attack the Syrian regime, he has ensured – for the very first time in history – that the United States will be on the same side as al-Qa’ida.

Apparently you have no idea how Osama Bin Ladin and al-Qa'ida came to power, got there weapons back in the 80s etc.

Just one of the many things wrong with your post.

Apparently you have no idea how Osama Bin Ladin and al-Qa'ida came to power, got there weapons back in the 80s etc.

Just one of the many things wrong with your post.

robert fisk has no idea l think :mrgreen:

but l know USA had armed these radicals against the soviet block

robert fisk has no idea l think :mrgreen:

but l know USA had armed these radicals against the soviet block

Apologies, I thought your post was yours, didn't realize it was a quote from the source.

That dude is stupid. You should really find better sources than that.

Apologies, I thought your post was yours, didn't realize it was a quote from the source.

That dude is stupid. You should really find better sources than that.

hmm l will try .

I am able to put together English sentences. Do not attempt to foist your limitations off on me.

No one said you couldn't put them together.....also I don't have such limitations as you do. Not when it comes to comprehension. Nor from other Languages and their comprehension. Nor from the Streets where you just can't roam.

But truthfully were you still going to try and play here while ducking what you can't ever deal with.

So just kill everyone in Syria?

To join in on a war, we have to pick a side. By attacking Assad we're helping Al-Qaeda. It's a lose-lose whatever we do, which is why we should listen to the 90+% of Americans who say "**** no we shouldn't attack Syria" and mind our own business for what seems like the first time ever.

Not everyone in Syria is Al Qaeda or government. Really?

Anyway, if this line of logic is true you could say we are on Assad's side right now because we are fighting Al Qaeda too. So no matter what we do we're siding with dictators and or radicals, perhaps even both? Wow there truely is no right answer.

imperialism seems like satanism to me

no no worse than it

I guess I am not that good and so am unable to compare satanism and imperialism. But I would say, that looking at history it does not make sense to say the Americans had been imperialistic. In the case of Russia okay. England? Okay. Even Prusia. But the US? Nope. I don't follow that.

No, I would say that American behavior was distinctly different, actually almost the contrary to what is known as imperialism. People might hate it. Many people lost as much by American power as others did to imperial countries. But it does not make sense to equate the two. That hides too many important differences in the haze of hate.

I guess I am not that good and so am unable to compare satanism and imperialism. But I would say, that looking at history it does not make sense to say the Americans had been imperialistic. In the case of Russia okay. England? Okay. Even Prusia. But the US? Nope. I don't follow that.

No, I would say that American behavior was distinctly different, actually almost the contrary to what is known as imperialism. People might hate it. Many people lost as much by American power as others did to imperial countries. But it does not make sense to equate the two. That hides too many important differences in the haze of hate.

what hate ?

globalism is the new form of imperialism

what hate ?

globalism is the new form of imperialism

My experience is overwhelmingly that it is mostly hate, when someone says a country is imperialistic.

For me to go along with the "globalization is imperialism" phrase, I would need to know more about the thinking behind the statement. I tend to think it unhelpful. Imperialism seems more a human desire or motivation, while globalization seems to me more a set of circumstances that drive human behavior. You could be an imperialist in a globalized or a medieval society, but not a globalist in the middle ages. I will give it some more thought. But it doesn't feel right.

If Barack Obama decides to attack the Syrian regime, he has ensured – for the very first time in history – that the United States will be on the same side as al-Qa’ida....
Western powers are very well aware that Islamists and jihadis are fighting against the Ba'athists.

That's one of the major reasons why they are holding off on military action. They want Assad out, but they don't want ISIS to take over as a result.

Back
Top Bottom