• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does NewsBusters have a sense of Humor?

Why do they care about what a comedian says? I thought their focus was news media.

Let me know when Jon Stewart stops being a leading news source for the left...

The question though is why Newsbusters, which is all about biased newscasts, cares about Letterman. He's not a newscaster. But don't let that fact get in the way of you being persecuted.

They are mad over a ****ty Letterman joke? :doh

More accurate and humorous than Beck, O'Reily, or Hannity. Just saying. . .. .

Jesus Christ. Bush would probably have laughed at that. Say what you will about the man, he has a wicked sense of humor.

Letterman has never been funny so he tries for controversial. Of course he's so long in the tooth now that even that fails. He's still pissed he didn't get the Tonight Show.

The question though is why Newsbusters, which is all about biased newscasts, cares about Letterman. He's not a newscaster. But don't let that fact get in the way of you being persecuted.

Because the left cares about Letterman, Stewart, Maher and a whole host of other liberal comics. It's the same reason the left can't let go of Sarah Palin.

Only a liberal would find that funny... Remember, he is talking about an American president.

Have you heard any of the comments about our current American President? Only a repub would find them funny.

Because the left cares about Letterman, Stewart, Maher and a whole host of other liberal comics. It's the same reason the left can't let go of Sarah Palin.

I challenge you to write one post without going on about "the left." As much as you guys seem to think about "the left," it's like you have a crush on them or something.

I'm talking about a late night TV talk show host making a joke that simply was not funny.

But if that's all it is, who cares? To go from "I don't find that joke humorous" to "It must be a Communist plot" is a pretty big leap.

But if that's all it is, who cares? To go from "I don't find that joke humorous" to "It must be a Communist plot" is a pretty big leap.

I didn't say anything about a communist plot... I just said it wasn't funny,

More importantly, what is NewsBuster's relationship to GhostBusters, really?

The truth must be told.

Back
Top Bottom