• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does marijuana make you spam the forums?

Does marijuana make you spam the forums?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Oohh man, have you ever really looked at your hand? Like, really looooooooked?

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Groucho

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Does marijuana make you create too many polls and spam the forums with poor grammar?

Actually, its jamerage necroing old threads. I guess his avatar is pretty accurate.

Whoaaaaah Maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn

It's not spam, it's just forgetting you have posted the polls about marijuana based on youtube videos a dozen times already.

It's not spam, it's just forgetting you have posted the polls about marijuana based on youtube videos a dozen times already.

Maybe the poll should be this:

Does marijuana make you forget that you have posted similar polls already a dozen times?

Had to go with option 3.

I was powerless to resist.

... what was the question?

I guess being a lurker means I'm an outlier.

I've been coming here at least twice a week since Sept of '05, and my post count is barely triple digits. I never post while stoned, it makes me too self-conscious.

Does marijuana make you create too many polls and spam the forums with poor grammar?

Are you talking about the person that posted, "Does the Government Brainwashed People about the Old Propaganda of Marijuana??

It does remind me that even though I like Libertarianism, many Libertarians seem stuck on the single issue of "legalize it, don’t criticize it" position on marijuana.

Nope, too lazy to post. MJ saves half my posts, all the more reason to legalize the stuff.

"In a fetal position, with drool on my chin, I broke down and smoked weed with Willie again". -Toby Keith

No. Crack does, but that depends. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom