• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does Kate Hudson need breast implants?

Billo_Really

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I'm watching "How to lose a guy in 10 days" and was just thinking if she had a set of cans, she would be a perfect Jergens in the bathroom girl. The highest compliment a guy can give a girl is letting her know her picture is worth masturbating too.

I'm not sure I would like Kate Hudson even if she did have breast implants (most girls who have them are ugly anyways)

But I agree with you about the last part.

Originally posted by FinnMacCool:
I'm not sure I would like Kate Hudson even if she did have breast implants (most girls who have them are ugly anyways)

But I agree with you about the last part.
Who knows. If she's a good girl with incredible timing, she just might get a pearl necklace.

And she's got a really hot ass!

Thats certainly true. If we are judging purely on looks here, I think ass and legs are a lot more important then boobs. I would take a nice assed babe with flat breasts over a no assed babe with big boobs anyday. However, in an effort as not to appear too shallow, personality is more important then all of these.

Kate Hudson sometimes look like a twelve year old though, especially when she smiles. She's kinda skinny too, in my opinion. She should work out more. I mean for some reason girls think they look prettier when they are abnormally skinny but I would take the slightly overweight girl over the ridiculously skinny one anyways.

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Who knows. If she's a good girl with incredible timing, she just might get a pearl necklace.

lol.....

pearlnecklace.gif

Very good Stace, you may proceed to the next level of Mario Brothers.

Aw, thanks Billo, I feel so honored....:mrgreen:

I think Keira Knightley is in greater need of breast implants

Originally posted by scottyz:
I think Keira Knightley is in greater need of breast implants
Yeah, but she doesn't have the hot mom.

Billo_Really said:
Yeah, but she doesn't have the hot mom.
She is hotter than both of them and therefore demands a higher priority.

Originally posted by scottyz:
She is hotter than both of them and therefore demands a higher priority.
You sir, are out of order! Now drop and give me 20 pulatees.

Some girls are natuarlly skinny, you know, just like some are naturally on the plumper side. What's natural works - you shouldn't interfere with it.

God-dammit, the bitch needs a boob job!

Billo_Really said:
God-dammit, the bitch needs a boob job!

Well, to make it a little more natural, I volunteer to have some of my fat transplanted to her boobs and anywhere else she needs a little more padding. ;)

Originally posted by Stace:
Well, to make it a little more natural, I volunteer to have some of my fat transplanted to her boobs and anywhere else she needs a little more padding.
Why thank you, Stace. I don't know why people can't see the obvious. How can I possibly masturbate to here picture if she doesn't have a good rack up top?

Billo_Really said:
Why thank you, Stace. I don't know why people can't see the obvious. How can I possibly masturbate to here picture if she doesn't have a good rack up top?

It's just not possible, Billo, I understand your predicament. Even I, a completely heterosexual female, do not usually find flat chested women attractive (because see, us women can say that another woman is attractive without having our sexuality challenged and without feeling weird about it).

I might also add that I volunteer to participate in this transplant only if someone else is paying for it...most likely Kate, since she's loaded and all, but anyone willing to put up the bucks will do.

Stace said:
It's just not possible, Billo, I understand your predicament. Even I, a completely heterosexual female, do not usually find flat chested women attractive (because see, us women can say that another woman is attractive without having our sexuality challenged and without feeling weird about it).

I might also add that I volunteer to participate in this transplant only if someone else is paying for it...most likely Kate, since she's loaded and all, but anyone willing to put up the bucks will do.

The problem with boob jobs is that they just don't feel as real...

Originally posted by Axismaster:
The problem with boob jobs is that they just don't feel as real...
Are you talking about silicone or saline?

Yes she needs them. She just can't fill out a dress as well with what she currently has.

Gah. The problem with fake breasts is even the good ones look stupidly fake, and rather gross because of it. Guys, just do you know: our boobs do not look like halves of melons glued to our chest. Nor are they immobile - they will go into different shapes when bent over or lying on our backs.

vergiss said:
Some girls are natuarlly skinny, you know, just like some are naturally on the plumper side. What's natural works - you shouldn't interfere with it.

That is so true. People should accept themselves as they are.

Not a big fan of fake boobs, could be why I'm not fond of GW Bush.

Personally I'd rather big with a lady with small and real then big and fake.

Gah. The problem with fake breasts is even the good ones look stupidly fake, and rather gross because of it. Guys, just do you know: our boobs do not look like halves of melons glued to our chest. Nor are they immobile - they will go into different shapes when bent over or lying on our backs.

Yeah I like boobs that flop around not one that stay stock still!

Back
Top Bottom