• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does Kate Hudson need breast implants?

Originally posted by aps:
I think we all have our own physical preferences. I have always been attracted to tall men with big, strong hands and straight hair. When I first met my husband, he was short, had curly hair, and when I reached out to shake his small hand, he gave me a high five. My immediate thought was, "OMG, not my type." However, he is so engaging, charming, interesting, etc. that by the end of the night, I was all googley eyed about him. I don't care about his height, his hand size, or that he has curly hair, and in fact, I LOVE those qualities in him. Again, we all have objective criteria that we like, but that can change when you fall in love......
You're a f_cking liar!
(God, I never get tired of saying that. It's so fun).

FinnMacCool said:
Yeah I like boobs that flop around not one that stay stock still!

LMAO.. "Flop Around"

Can't say as if I have ever been with a woman who's bobs have flopped around...LOL

I agree with Billo... Ya gotta be able to put the boys in te seats. Ain't nothing nicer then a woman that can fill out a sweater

Originally posted by Calm2Chaos:
I agree with Billo... Ya gotta be able to put the boys in te seats. Ain't nothing nicer then a woman that can fill out a sweater
Who would have ever thought a set of t!ts would have brought you and I together!

Billo_Really said:
Who would have ever thought a set of t!ts would have brought you and I together!

YA it's a scary thing.... But the healing power of a nice set of cans is an amazing thing...

Billo_Really said:

Calm2Chaos said:
YA it's a scary thing.... But the healing power of a nice set of cans is an amazing thing...

OMG, this is hysterical! :rofl

Billo, do you mean it when you call me a liar? If so, what did I say? I'm not angry--just curious because what I said in that post I truly meant.

aps said:
OMG, this is hysterical! :rofl

Billo, do you mean it when you call me a liar? If so, what did I say? I'm not angry--just curious because what I said in that post I truly meant.

How long have you been married for aps....If I may ask?

No, I didn't mean you were a liar. I just like saying that.

Axismaster said:
I like boobs I can feel all day and rest my head on the softness of them.

You're freakin FIFTEEN YEARS OLD!!!!
Your mom doesn't count here....:roll:

Originally posted by ngdawg:
You're freakin FIFTEEN YEARS OLD!!!!
Your mom doesn't count here....
Do it, ngdawg, do it!

Calm2Chaos said:
How long have you been married for aps....If I may ask?

You may ask me anything. 7 years (although the high five was 9 years ago). I am still googley-eyed about him. :kissy:

aps said:
You may ask me anything. 7 years (although the high five was 9 years ago). I am still googley-eyed about him. :kissy:

The man knows how to leave an immpression, thats for sure

You may ask me anything. 7 years (although the high five was 9 years ago). I am still googley-eyed about him.
Pul-lease! I'm about ready to blow chow.

Billo_Really said:

Blow, baby, blow. ;)

Calm, he just has tremendous character. And he shows a genuine interest in me and my ridiculous emotions. I have been rough on him (emotionally) at times, and he has forgiven me and never holds a grudge. His mother was disgusted that he was marrying me (I was raised Catholic--he's Jewish) and he told his mother that if she didn't accept our relationship, he would cut off contact with her.

There was one time a guy who is 6'4" pushed my husband and injured him. I was so angry at seeing someone hurt my husband that I punched this guy over and over again without any thought of what he could do to me. My husband pressed charges on him and he attempted to press charges on me. LOL What an ass he was. He had to take anger management classes and was on probation for 6 months. What also appeased me was that he was working for Arthur Anderson and lost his job.

Billo_Really said:

As long as aps can put the boys in the seats she can say anything she wants....lol

jus kiddin

aps said:
Blow, baby, blow. ;)

Calm, he just has tremendous character. And he shows a genuine interest in me and my ridiculous emotions. I have been rough on him (emotionally) at times, and he has forgiven me and never holds a grudge. His mother was disgusted that he was marrying me (I was raised Catholic--he's Jewish) and he told his mother that if she didn't accept our relationship, he would cut off contact with her.

There was one time a guy who is 6'4" pushed my husband and injured him. I was so angry at seeing someone hurt my husband that I punched this guy over and over again without any thought of what he could do to me. My husband pressed charges on him and he attempted to press charges on me. LOL What an ass he was. He had to take anger management classes and was on probation for 6 months. What also appeased me was that he was working for Arthur Anderson and lost his job.

LOL all this gooey stuff is just gonna kill Billo... So .... Go On. tell me nore...LOL

Calm2Chaos said:
As long as aps can put the boys in the seats she can say anything she wants....lol

jus kiddin

What does that mean (see bold above)? It sounds hilarious!

His mother was disgusted that he was marrying me (I was raised Catholic--he's Jewish) and he told his mother that if she didn't accept our relationship, he would cut off contact with her.
Are you telling me that you and Calm2Chaos are ...................holy sh!t!?

aps said:
What does that mean (see bold above)? It sounds hilarious!

Ya see a woman walking around nice tight shirt and the boobs are brought up nicely and displayed... She put the boys in the seats.

It's actually something I heard on Sienfeld, from eilane

Billo_Really said:
Are you telling me that you and Calm2Chaos are ...................holy sh!t!?

?? What are we, what I miss??

Originally Posted by Calm2Chaos
?? What are we, what I miss??
I think she was saying you were her old man.

Billo_Really said:

NA my girl would be way pissed off if she found out I had aps on the side......Or any other for that fact. :2razz: :2razz:

Calm2Chaos said:
Ya see a woman walking around nice tight shirt and the boobs are brought up nicely and displayed... She put the boys in the seats.

It's actually something I heard on Sienfeld, from eilane

I'm a 36C (and I'm thin). So I think I look okay in a tight shirt. ;)

Billo_Really said:

Billo, I want you to be my old man. :lol:

Calm, are you married? You and I are about the same age.

Billo, I want you to be my old man.

Calm, are you married? You and I are about the same age.
Oh you do, do you. You got a car?

Back
Top Bottom