• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Kamala know all the redactions in the upcoming Senate Intel Report on Trump/Russia?

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I saw this posted elsewhere and wonder if it's true...

"Kamala knows what’s behind every redaction in the upcoming 1,000 page Senate Intel Committee Counterintelligence Report on Trump/Russia.
Thoughts and prayers."

"Kamala knows what’s behind every redaction in the upcoming 1,000 page Senate Intel Committee Counterintelligence Report on Trump/Russia.
Thoughts and prayers."

One of many reasons the far-right is TERRIFIED of Kamala. :)

is it true though? i don't know who specifically gets to look at all the redactions.

Thoughts and prayers."

It's okay. She isn't in any danger. It's her superiors on that committee who have to worry.

It's okay. She isn't in any danger. It's her superiors on that committee who have to worry.

worry? hell, i would think that knowing all the redactions is like a gold mine.

It's the entire left that is terrified. Whatever would make you think that anyone on the right would be concerned?

worry? hell, i would think that knowing all the redactions is like a gold mine.

Not when the media is forced to report that the SSCI is crooked as hell.

It's the entire left that is terrified. Whatever would make you think that anyone on the right would be concerned?

you mean other than incriminating stuff included in the redactions?

Back
Top Bottom