• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does it matter to you, two highest (Indicted +) Trump 2016 campaign at time of that convention.

Do you YET think Trump just unlucky or that he is also a felon?

• It was obvious in 2016 that Trump was too corrupt to be nominee

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Trump is still an innocent victim of Deep State holdouts

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Trump could shoot unarmed folk on 5th Ave. no problem!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady of the house wonderin' where it's gonna stop
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Steve Bannon indicted by SDNY, for fraud.

Donald Trump Appoints Media Firebrand to Run Campaign - The New York Times
By Jonathan Martin, Jim Rutenberg and Maggie Haberman

Aug. 17, 2016

Donald J. Trump named as his new campaign chief on Wednesday a conservative media provocateur whose news organization regularly attacks the Republican Party establishment, savages Hillary Clinton and encourages Mr. Trump’s most pugilistic instincts.

Mr. Trump’s decision to make Stephen K. Bannon, chairman of the Breitbart News website, his campaign’s chief executive was a defiant rejection of efforts by longtime Republican hands to wean him from the bombast and racially charged speech...

It also formally completed a merger between the most strident elements of the conservative news media and Mr. Trump’s campaign, which was incubated and fostered in their boisterous coverage of his rise.

Mr. Bannon was appointed a day after the recently ousted Fox News chairman, Roger Ailes, emerged in an advisory role with Mr. Trump.

Trump (or, if not Trump, who) picked Manafort as 2016 Campaign Chairman, and Bannon as CEO ....

Stephen Bannon Charged With Fraud by New York Prosecutor
NBC10 Boston Stephen Bannon and three others were charged over their involvement in a group called “We Build the Wall,” which raised funds to build a border wall, U.S. ...
Bloomberg2 minutes ago

[h=3]Fundraising at Company Tied to Steve Bannon and Guo Wengui Faces Probe[/h]A media company linked to former Trump political adviser Steve Bannon and exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui raised more than $300 million this ...
The Wall Street JournalYesterday

[h=3]Bannon charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud related to fundraising[/h]Former Trump adviser Stephen Bannon charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud in relation to fundraising campaign to support building of U.S.-Mexico ...
Haaretz5 minutes ago

[h=3]BREAKING Donald Trump's far-right ally Steve Bannon charged with wire fraud and money laundering[/h]We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
Mirror.co.uk5 minutes ago

[h=3]Probe Targets Firm Linked to Bannon, Chinese Fugitive -- WSJ[/h]

Last edited:
Wow, the **** show continues to get worse...

Federal prosecutors on Thursday charged Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump's former campaign adviser, and three others with defrauding donors of hundreds of thousands of dollars in a border wall fundraising campaign.

Bannon has been arrested, according to a spokesman for the US attorney's office. Bannon's lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Steve Bannon, three others charged with fraud in border wall fundraising campaign - CNNPolitics

For two days. Manafort, Bannon, and Flynn, were all "on board". Two of the three are convicted, Bannon is now indicted, Trump was impeached.

That future Trump Presidential Lie-Berry is going to be a real hoot! Maybe it can be constructed at Leavenworth, or...
next to "De Nile" river, in Egypt ?

[h=3]Paul Manafort, Donald Trump's Campaign Chairman, Resigns ...[/h]www.npr.org › 2016/08/19 › trump-campaign-chair-paul-manafort-resi...

Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort Resigns. Facebook; Twitter; Flipboard; Email. August 19, 201610:23 AM ET. Amita Kelly 2016 square ... Stephen Bannon of Breitbart News is now serving as chief executive of the campaign and pollster ...

Not to be outdone by his own mendacity, Trump went on to assume control of the RNC, appointing Steve Wynn, Elliott Broidy, and Michael Cohen as RNC Finance co-chairmen, and... Louis "Post Man" DeJpy as one of three "Vice" Chairmen!

Wynn did not last one month, Cohen is convicted, Broidy, already an escape artist from a Bush era campaign finance felony involving a million dollar bribe paid to NY State Comptroller, Allen Hevesi, had his office raided last year, and was caught up in a Cohen - David Pecker hush payment of a former Playboy Playmate. All these "men" are millionaires able to afford top legal advice and criminal defense!

Elliott Broidy Pleads Guilty in New York Pension Fraud Case - The New York Times
Elliott Broidy Pleads Guilty in New York Pension Fraud Case ...
The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia › 2009/12/04
› nyregion
Dec 4, 2009 - Broidy described other gifts to higher-ups in Mr. Hevesi's administration, including an official who he said arranged for him to pay $90,000 to ...

L.A. venture capitalist Elliott Broidy spared jail time - Los ...
L.A. venture capitalist Elliott Broidy spared jail time - Los Angeles Times
Nov 27, 2012 - ... Alan Hevesi, who served as the sole trustee to a $125-billion public pension fund, Justice Lewis Bart Stone said. Broidy could not be reached ...

Elliott Broidy - Wikipedia
Elliott Broidy - Wikipedia
Elliott B. Broidy (born 1956/1957) is an American venture capitalist, businessman, and ... As of May 2019, the United States Department of Justice was investigating Broidy's business and political dealings. ... misdemeanor in exchange for cooperation that helped lead to the conviction of Hevesi and six other pension officials.

Last edited:

Trump (or, if not Trump, who) picked Manafort as 2016 Campaign Chairman, and Bannon as CEO ....

NBC10 Boston Stephen Bannon and three others were charged over their involvement in a group called “We Build the Wall,” which raised funds to build a border wall, U.S. ...
Bloomberg2 minutes ago

[h=3]Fundraising at Company Tied to Steve Bannon and Guo Wengui Faces Probe[/h]A media company linked to former Trump political adviser Steve Bannon and exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui raised more than $300 million this ...

[h=3]Bannon charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud related to fundraising[/h]Former Trump adviser Stephen Bannon charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud in relation to fundraising campaign to support building of U.S.-Mexico ...
Haaretz5 minutes ago

[h=3]BREAKING Donald Trump's far-right ally Steve Bannon charged with wire fraud and money laundering[/h]We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.

Oh look, another indictment. Gotta keep the negative press train rolling. My guess is if you put the dogs on it 24/7 as it has been this go round, every politician, aide, cabinent member in America would be indicted for something. Not that difficult to level an indictment.

Oh look, another indictment. Gotta keep the negative press train rolling. My guess is if you put the dogs on it 24/7 as it has been this go round, every politician, aide, cabinent member in America would be indicted for something. Not that difficult to level an indictment.

Uhhhh, how many months has it been since Barr fired (lied, falsely stating Berman had resigned) the USA, Berman, at the SDNY office that just indicted Bannon, and replaced Berman with a Barr designated, "acting" USA who was expected to be "fairer" to Parnas, Furman, Rudy, and Trump.

"TDS" is a projection, not a disorder.

Did Trump hypnotize all of his apologists, or did neither Trump or his supporters ever care about anything, including Trump showing so littkle respect for the RNC thst he appointed Broidy to a position where he could best be placed to continue what he was arrested for, in 2009?

See the bottom of my last post. How does it work, how can Trump supporters indicate they even respect themselves? How many scandals to the mile does the "Deep State" Pixie Dust, render irrelevant?

That's ridiculous. When you flat out steal donations from your fundraiser, you're looking at 20 years in prison. Without intervention from Barr, Bannon will see significant jail time along with the 3 other criminals involved.

Uhhhh, how many months has it been since Barr fired (lied, falsely stating Berman had resigned) the USA, Berman, at the SDNY office that just indicted Bannon, and replaced Berman with a Barr designated, "acting" USA who was expected to be "fairer" to Parnas, Furman, Rudy, and Trump.

"TDS" is a projection, not a disorder.

Did Trump hypnotize all of his apologists, or did neither Trump or his supporters ever care about anything, including Trump showing so littkle respect for the RNC thst he appointed Broidy to a position where he could best be placed to continue what he was arrested for, in 2009?

See the bottom of my last post. How does it work, how can Trump supporters indicate they even respect themselves? How many scandals to the mile does the "Deep State" Pixie Dust, render irrelevant?

Listen, an indictment is a one-sided affair. I could indict you for being an idiot, a grand jury would only hear my side of the story and see my "evidence." Making probable cause and likely to move forward. You then get to defend yourself and tell your side of the story with your own evidence. Turns out, you're actually not an idiot as I never had anything that would likely convict. But, everyone knows your were indicted and it gets splashed all over the news. All of this is originating from the great state of NY of course.

Is he guilty? Heck, I don't know and I'm sure further investigation will bear it out. I think all politicians are shady. But it seems the number of indictments rival the number of covid cases.

Listen, an indictment is a one-sided affair. I could indict you for being an idiot, a grand jury would only hear my side of the story and see my "evidence." Making probable cause and likely to move forward. You then get to defend yourself and tell your side of the story with your own evidence. Turns out, you're actually not an idiot as I never had anything that would likely convict. But, everyone knows your were indicted and it gets splashed all over the news. All of this is originating from the great state of NY of course.

Is he guilty? Heck, I don't know and I'm sure further investigation will bear it out. I think all politicians are shady. But it seems the number of indictments rival the number of covid cases.

Alright! Here is the video: Heads, Trump wins, tails, Obama loses !

[h=2]Kris Kobach Wants to Build the Wall ... - The New York Times[/h]Kris Kobach Wants to Build the Wall His Way, and Says He Has the President’s Blessing - The New York Times

Jan 25, 2019The president said 'the project has my blessing, and you can tell the media that.' Do you see this as an alternative to a federal project? I see it as a supplement to a federal project....

Unless I accepted that I was racist, or proud that I was, I don't see how I could admit I support Trump.... the video is at the same link as this dialogue. WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE POTUS DISTANCE HIMSELF,,,, blame Obama, deny any awareness !

Live updates: Steve Bannon charged with fraud in border wall campaign
Steve Bannon charged with fraud in border wall campaign

By Meg Wagner and Melissa Mahtani, CNN
Updated 12:37 p.m. ET, August 20, 2020
“I didn’t know any of the other people, either,” he added, reiterating that, “It’s sad.”

A reporter pressed Trump on the many allies who have been in legal trouble – Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, and now, Bannon, and what that says about his judgement. He declined to answer that question, instead repeating misinformation that there was “great lawlessness in the Obama administration, they spied on our campaign illegally.”

He later added that there should not be a privately-financed border wall, and he read about its construction problems, “where it was toppling.”

“I didn’t want to be associated with that, we built a very powerful wall,” he said, calling Bannon’s group’s wall “inferior” and “inappropriate.”

Alright! Here is the video: Heads, Trump wins, tails, Obama loses !

Unless I accepted that I was racist, or proud that I was, I don't see how I could admit I support Trump.... the video is at the same link as this dialogue. WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE POTUS DISTANCE HIMSELF,,,, blame Obama, deny any awareness !

Huh? Don't know what racism has to do with wire fraud and I'm certainly not trying to get you to support Trump. Also, every president in history has tried to distance themselves from one thing or another.

Think I'll beam myself up now and move along to more fruitful discussions.

Does it matter that Flynn pleaded guilty twice? Apparently not.

Huh? Don't know what racism has to do with wire fraud and I'm certainly not trying to get you to support Trump. Also, every president in history has tried to distance themselves from one thing or another.

Not sure I would call pardoning one, freeing one and dropping convictions against one (and considering hiring him back) is really distancing himself from them.

Not sure I would call pardoning one, freeing one and dropping convictions against one (and considering hiring him back) is really distancing himself from them.

Trump is constantly having to distance himself from the same old thing, time after time after time after time.....

Trump's racist obsession with Obama.:

for eight years :
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia

Trump enlisted his wife in the racist attack, as a useful idiot.:

WATCH: Melania Trump's interview from 2011 demanding to ...

[url]www.independent.ie
› Entertainment › Banter › Trending

[/URL]Jan 25, 2017 - Footage of Melania Trump calling for proof of Barack Obama's birth certificate has resurfaced. In a 2011 interview with Joy Behar, ...

Trump only let up on his racist, birther campaign when ....

14 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics
14 of Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims -- half from after 2011

By Gregory Krieg, CNN
Fri September 16, 2016
Trump himself, however, had not until Friday publicly said he believes Obama was born in the US.
Here's a laundry list of birther declarations Trump made..:

Trump cannot let up.... his evidence free attacks have increased in frequency and mendacity.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/steve-bannon-charged/index.html
By Meg Wagner and Melissa Mahtani, CNN
Updated 1:46 p.m. ET, August 20, 2020

“I didn’t know any of the other people, either,” he added, reiterating that, “It’s sad.”

A reporter pressed Trump on the many allies who have been in legal trouble – Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, and now, Bannon, and what that says about his judgement. He declined to answer that question, instead repeating misinformation that there was “great lawlessness in the Obama administration, they spied on our campaign illegally.” ....

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...resident-trump-press-briefing-august-10-2020/

Issued on: August 11, 2020

THE PRESIDENT: Okay.
Q ..Susan Rice, is at the top of — of Biden’s list is that she can best cover up a lot of the Obamagate surveillance crimes that have taken place during your campaign.

What are your thoughts? What is your opinion? .. And how do you feel about it?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, look, the Obama campaign spied on our campaign. And they’ve been caught, all right? And now let’s see what happens to them. But they have been caught. They’ve been caught red-handed. It’s probably treason. It’s a horrible thing they did. It probably never happened before; at least nobody got caught doing it.

But they used the intelligence agencies of our country to spy on my campaign, and they have been caught. And there are a lot of people involved. I don’t want to say how much she’s involved. Frankly, if he chooses her, that’s fine. But that’s a potential liability. We’ll see.

But President Obama knew about it. Joe Biden knew about it. Comey — (laughs) — knew about it. Brennan, Clapper, the whole group, they all knew about it. Lisa Page and her lover Strzok, they all knew about it.
And we have it documented. We have it in text. We have it in all sorts of forms. They knew about it. It was a terrible thing. It should have never happened and should never be allowed to happen again to a President. This should never happen again.
This was a setup like we’ve never seen. I think it’s the political crime of the century, and they’ve been caught. So let’s see what happens to them all.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tru...l-investigation-obama-biden/story?id=70744871Trump 'surprised' by Barr saying he doesn't expect criminal investigation of Obama and Biden

The attorney general's comment contrasts with views pressed by the president.

May 18, 2020, 6:38 PM

[url]https://www.thedailybeast.com/kris-kobach-uses-border-wall-group-to-fund-senate-bid-likely-illegally

[/URL][h=1]Kris Kobach Uses Border Wall Group to Fund Senate Bid, Likely Illegally[/h]BUILD BIGGER WALL

The former Kansas secretary of state has used his perch at We Build the Wall to raise campaign money. That’s a no-no, experts say.
[h=4]Lachlan Markay[/h]Reporter

UpdatedAug. 02, 2019 4:09AM ET Published Aug. 01, 2019 8:20PM ET

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kris-kobach-uses-border-wall-group-to-fund-senate-bid-likely-illegally
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?ur...all-group-to-fund-senate-bid-likely-illegally

https://www.reddit.com/submit?title...id-likely-illegally?via=desktop&source=Reddit

190801-Lachlan-Kris-Kobach-tease_vg8ans
[h=4]Christopher Smith/Getty[/h]

Former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach is using a nonprofit group he advises to raise money for his U.S. Senate campaign, and legal experts say one recent fundraising push likely ran afoul of federal campaign finance laws.
On Thursday, Kobach sent a fundraising appeal to an email list maintained by We Build The Wall, a 501(c)(4) advocacy group currently attempting to build a wall on the southern border using private funds. Kobach is on the group’s advisory board and serves as its general counsel.

“As a donor to WeBuildTheWall, I humbly ask you to support my run for the Senate,” Kobach’s email pleaded. The email provided links to the campaign’s official fundraising page and asked for “a financial contribution of $50, $100, $250, $500, or any amount up to the maximum of $2,800 per individual.”
The solicitation likely violated federal campaign finance laws, according to Paul S. Ryan, the vice president for policy and litigation at the group Common Cause.
“At a minimum, this Kobach for Senate fundraising solicitation email appears to violate the ‘paid for by’ disclaimer requirement” for official campaign communications, Ryan said in an email, referencing the

Bloomberg2 minutes ago

Haaretz5 minutes ago

They've got a long way to go to catch up to the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

"Whattabout" is not a response to Trump really knowing, "how to pick 'em" considering his 2016 campaign promise
to, "I'll only hire the best people!!"

...and more recently than staying "out of trouble"....

Donald Trump only hires the best people (at generating ...

[h=2]Donald Trump only hires the best people (at generating ...[/h]https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...est-people-at-generating-unhelpful-headlines/

Aug 30, 2016For whatever flaws Trump's campaign has, it is not helped by the fact that the people running it can't seem to stay out of the news. There are a number of reasons for this.

Any examples, of Clinton "crimes", supported by links to reputable sources, perhaps untainted by Scaife, Bozell III, Toensing & DeGenova & John Solomon?

I appreciate your willingness to undertake this research. It is indeed, a tall order, LOL.

No, Donald Trump, there's nothing 'fishy' about Vince ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...es-nothing-fishy-about-vince-fosters-suicide/

May 25, 2016Donald Trump "called theories of possible foul play 'very serious' and the circumstances of [Vince] Foster's death 'very fishy.'" — "Trump escalates attack on Bill Clinton ...

Last edited:

Five. That's the number of Republican-headed investigations that cleared her. The fact that she's a criminal has always been in your head, dude. If you want to know what a crime syndicate is, let's look at the trump associates indicted (10) or convicted (Bannon's on his way).

Trump is constantly having to distance himself from the same old thing, time after time after time after time.....

....until he's nothing in this world but a bad memory.

That's ridiculous. When you flat out steal donations from your fundraiser, you're looking at 20 years in prison. Without intervention from Barr, Bannon will see significant jail time along with the 3 other criminals involved.

Not true.Hillary took money from the Clinton foundation and bought Chelsea an expensive home.

Not true.Hillary took money from the Clinton foundation and bought Chelsea an expensive home.

When you project "Con"ald Trump's crimes onto others, it reflects badly on you and Rush Limbaugh, and not on those you intend to smear.

There is a 2015 Vanity Fair article quoting unnamed sources who claimed her parents helped Chelsea
pay for the purchase of her townhouse, but she denied it. Her husband is a hedge fund manager whose father
is a convicted felon. Why not target her husband's family? Oh wait, felony convictions are trivial among the
circle you are comfortable defending!

We have a forum, and a country in which 40 percent are convinced of unproven assumptions
they enjoy believing and being righteously indignant about, even as they vigorously support the
most deplorable politician in U.S. history!

Clinton Foundation Not Shutting Down - FactCheck.org

....Q: Was the Clinton Foundation ordered to cease operations and Chelsea Clinton charged with fraud?

A: No. Those baseless claims were made up by a self-described “satirical” website.

FULL QUESTION
Has the Clinton Foundation been found to have committed fraud?

FULL ANSWER
The Clinton Foundation — the sprawling non-profit charity founded by Bill Clinton — has not been shut down, and Chelsea Clinton has not been charged with fraud. Those bogus charges were made in a May story about the foundation’s “newest scandal” on Clear Politics, which Facebook users flagged as potentially fake.

“They have been ordered to cease their operations,” the article says. “Their CEO, Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former president Bill Clinton and Hillary is now charged with fraud and there is a warrant for her arrest.”

The article claims those details were “reported by InfoWars and then continued to get reported by bigger news sources like Fox, Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.” That’s false.

InfoWars is notorious for propagating conspiracy theories and publishing thinly sourced stories, but a search for “Clinton Foundation” on the website doesn’t return any results about it being shut down. Nor does a search for “Chelsea Clinton” produce results about a fraud charge or an arrest warrant. There were no such results on FoxNews.com, either.

The only seemingly related story on either website was about the Clinton Global Initiative, a Clinton Foundation offshoot, voluntarily downsizing operations in January 2017. Bill Clinton had previously announced in an August 2016 letter that CGI would no longer hold its annual conferences, whether Hillary Clinton was elected president or not.

Rush Limbaugh did falsely say “it is disbanded” when talking about the Clinton Foundation with a caller on his conservative radio show in March, but that isn’t where Clear Politics got its claims. Instead, the first half of its story originated at a prolific “satirical” website, America’s Last Line of Defense, last year.

America’s Last Line of Defense, Dec. 20, 2016: The Clinton Foundation, which has been given an A+ rating as a charitable organization, making it slightly more reputable than the Red Cross, has been ordered to cease operations. The CEO, Chelsea Clinton, daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton, has been charged with fraud and a warrant issued for her arrest.

Following the news, which was first reported on InfoWars and then passed to other reputable news sources like Fox, Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, the Clintons were nowhere to be found for an interview.

The reason for the shutdown is the alleged “pay for play” donations that saw rich and powerful terrorists gain access to Washington DC in exchange for cash. During Clinton’s time as Secretary of State, it’s been rumored that the 9/11 attack mastermind along with the creator of ISIS and Osama Bin Laden were all invited to the White House residence for ice cream sundaes and an evening of Scattergories.

Bin Laden, who trained the 9/11 terrorists, was then sent to Cheyenne Mountain to be sent off-world and kept safe from prosecution while Obama and Clinton staged his death. Documents linking the Clinton Foundation directly to General George Hammond of SG Command were the final piece of the puzzle....

The second half of the Clear Politics story alleges that “Chelsea used the Foundation’s money to pay for her wedding expenses and other life luxuries.” That section comes from the New York Post — a tabloid owned by media mogul Rupert Murdoch, who also owns Fox News and the Wall Street Journal.

Back
Top Bottom