• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does Isreal Have a Real Nuke Capability or is Vanunu just another deception?

The world knew about our nuke capability when the French guided us through making our reactor go critical in the 1960's. The Americans knew after the 6 day war and the French told them, and the embassy agents were alerted. The rest of the world knew when we mounted six 20 kilotonic nuclear devices on Jericho Missles, in the War of Atonement.

When the Americans built in addition 20Mwt nuclear facility they knew exactly what it was being used for as they also gave us vast amounts of Plutonium, and Uranium to stockpile our meager Uranium and Plutonium deposits.

superskippy, I know all the points you suggest are the official theme but when you start looking for unambiguous truth the plot gets murky.

The Italian investigation following Vanunu`s "kidnapping" concluded that the whole episode was a ruse. Of course this cannot be taken at face value.
{Gilling & McKnight}

Have you read the Vanunu correspondence to David Smith in Sydney?

http://fatherdave.org/index.htm

Oh look, I've found Mr. Brooks. Mr. Brooks...should I read up on this thread, pepper you with facts, or do you want to run now? Let's continue where we left off shall we? I said long ago I've my eye on you. As always Mr. Brooks, simple questions. On this site there are many topics. Why is it you seem to only gravitate to the "pro-Muslim ones"? (Or anti Jewish ones). A diverse debater you are not. Tell us a little about your self please. I only scanned the most recent posts. You seem to be in your normal form. One thing that stuck out at me was your statement that Israel would be nothing without US support. The Jewish race has done amazing things with the dessert given to them. Drip irrigation, for one, has turned the dessert, in places, into paradise. I could go on. Unlike the 9/11 thread I now give you the chance to smack me hard. Before I bone up on this one that is. My brief glimpse also leads me to believe that you don't believe the Jews have Nukes. Is this true? I'm in a foul mood and am swilling brew like there is no tomorrow Mr. Brooks. Now is your chance. I've tied my hands behind my back on this one Mr. Brooks. To borrow a phrase from cnredd, I've made you my personal chewtoy. (No, don't get your head all swelled, I've many chewtoys.) As said, my brief glimpse seems to tell me you actually may have some knowledge on this matter. (Unlike the 9/11 thread). Now I have complete confidence in the skipster, that guy knows his chops. He does not need my help. I only do do this to present myself with a challenge. And the fact that I am a dick. Besides the fact I hate you like poison. Batter up.

I see you viewing this thread on "who's on line" Mr. Brooks. Well? No time like the present, for once, will you face me? Tit for tat Mr. Brooks. No waiting, instant responce. You've a brain and a keyboard, so do I. Game?

Christopher Brooks said:
superskippy, I know all the points you suggest are the official theme but when you start looking for unambiguous truth the plot gets murky.

The Italian investigation following Vanunu`s "kidnapping" concluded that the whole episode was a ruse. Of course this cannot be taken at face value.
{Gilling & McKnight}

Have you read the Vanunu correspondence to David Smith in Sydney?

http://fatherdave.org/index.htm

My whole point was that Vanunu is irrelivent, the French, Americans, and English and probably a few nations after that knew we were heading towards nuclear weapons when in 1968 the French oversaw our 50MWt reactor go critical, and then in 1970 oversaw our first nuclear reaction with a sub kilotonic yield. In 1973 the Americans knew first hand that we had put about a Dozen 20 kilotonic nuclear devices onto warheads, it was this that propelled the Americans to help broker a quick ceasefire and peace.

The Italian Investigation said it was a ruse that lured him, he was lured by a female Mossad agent and then captured and brought back to Israel for trial for treason.

By the way nice reference :2funny:

Mr. Brooks. Like a man now. What have you to lose? The same as I. I can copy/paste all of your retreats. When will you stand up to the bullshit you post. Have you any idea how weak you look when you post then run? Most adversaries would have claimed victory by now. I just mock you for the runaway bride you are. I give you your moment in the sun just to see you flee. Over and over I give the chance to back up your swill. I'm right here. Where are you? I know where you are by scrolling down to the botton of this thread. I know where you are by viewing "who's online". Why are you so afraid to put your self in the fray? Post then run shows me the caliber of your manhood. Perhaps I should dedicate a top ten to the ballslessness you always show. So your posts mean nothing. So what? I just want the chance to destroy you in person. See post #508 in the forum "The Basement and Flame on" thread "Top Ten Lists and teacher abuse". It, I now decree, for the moment, is about you. This boy don't ever run.

superskippy said:
The Italian Investigation said it was a ruse that lured him, he was lured by a female Mossad agent and then captured and brought back to Israel for trial for treason.

:

Clearly you are not familiar with the issues. The Sica investigation was actually criticized because it virtually ignored the "kidnapping".

Sica`s conclusions were arrived at weighing on the "photographic" evidence
and Vanunu`s deliberate trail of identity among other things of course.

If Vanunu is irrelevant why is he under constant observation and restrictions now 20 years after the events when any knowledge he "might" have had would be completely outdated and useless.

The David Smith letters reveal a complete character change after a long period of several years when he made no contact. Perhaps he was on a long vacation from his jail work! Sheer speculation at this point I admit but the subject is getting more interesting the further my research is progressed.

I am hoping to interview David Smith with some questions.

Could you not find the letters?

Teach, you do entertain.

Clearly you are not familiar with the issues. The Sica investigation was actually criticized because it virtually ignored the "kidnapping".

In 1987 the Italian Government closed the investigation into his kidnapping. Barely a month after it started. Reason, we had already tried and sentanced him and the Mossad Agent Cindy had already come to light.

If Vanunu is irrelevant why is he under constant observation and restrictions now 20 years after the events when any knowledge he "might" have had would be completely outdated and useless.

He is a traitor, and I was not saying his information was irrelivent, I was saying he is irrelivent in the argument over whether we have nuclear weapons. In any case he is a traitor and he still has information about what Dimona looks like and the capacity our facilities had at that time. Such as Uranium and Plutonium output which are markers for analyzing what we would have by now.

Well this is coming from someone who denies that the Gas Chambers existed so...

Actualy if I was the Israeli's a nuclear death for the arabs is too good for them.Biological,slow and painfl that would be my choice. They want to exterminate me ,than all bets are off !

JOHNYJ said:
Actualy if I was the Israeli's a nuclear death for the arabs is too good for them.Biological,slow and painfl that would be my choice. They want to exterminate me ,than all bets are off !
Stupid ASS. who do you think is impressed with that redneck nonesence? barbaric thinking like that is why your are hated world wide. Pathetic.

"Well this is coming from someone who denies that the Gas Chambers existed so...[/QUOTE]

The "gas chambers" were delousing facilities for clothing.

Fully documented.

There has never been a single verifiable victim of "gassing".

The death camp theme is a hollywood fiction.

Disease and starvation magnified by the retreating German lines and
inmate movements did certainly create a very great tragedy which could not even be arrested by the allies when they took control of the facilities.

Many, many thousands did perish as a result.

What is not discussed is the thousands upon thousands who disapeared
into soviet territory through the transit camps.

Of course post war political sensitivities gladly embraced the extermination thesis to mask the catastrophe of the "peace" settlement with Russia and the calamity of fighting a war for freedom that left half of Europe under totalitarian rule.

There are many exposed "death camp" frauds

It`s the greatest atrocity hoax of history.

May god have mercy on your soul. My Grandfathers entire family save for two brothers, died in the Gas Chambers. He died two years back, but he never forgot, and the number from Auchwitz was still on his arm the day he died.

May god have mercy on your soul.

Nefarious plot # 35
Please, Americans couldn't come close to European and eastern European Barbarity . WWII showed how thin The fascade of civilization was on Europeans.

JOHNYJ said:
Nefarious plot # 35
Please, Americans couldn't come close to European and eastern European Barbarity . WWII showed how thin The fascade of civilization was on Europeans.
youve been nothing but animals since day one of your country. America is founded by Europe. You ignorant self loathing shows a total lack of uderstanding of your own nation.

superskippy, your Grandfathers account is false. There were no Gas chambers.
Your relations may well have perished during the war or even lived their lives in Russia believing as your Grandfather did that other members of their family perished.
It is blind ignorence to believe in the "gas chamber" extermination thesis when the Butz, Leucter and Zundel investigations and trials expose the whole murky business.
The only response from the lie promoters is to scream invective and jail dissenters.
When did truth ever have to be defended by specific laws to criminalise a point of view.
Don`t expect me to have sympathy for your failure to research properly the history of your country.
I certainly wish yourself nothing but the best, but I will never cower before emotional blackmail.

Christopher Brooks said:
Your relations may well have perished during the war or even lived their lives in Russia believing as your Grandfather did that other members of their family perished.
It is blind ignorence to believe in the "gas chamber" extermination thesis when the Butz, Leucter and Zundel investigations and trials expose the whole murky business.
The only response from the lie promoters is to scream invective and jail dissenters.
When did truth ever have to be defended by specific laws to criminalise a point of view.
Don`t expect me to have sympathy for your failure to research properly the history of your country.
I certainly wish yourself nothing but the best, but I will never cower before emotional blackmail.
yeah they all say they had a relation there. its like a status symbol. its complete nonesence.

Ah yes my grandfather lied to me, when he arrived at auschwitz and his family went into the Showers and never came out, they suddenly died.

The Nazi's butchered us from the Gas Chambers to Mass Executions, but I refuse to debate that here, nonsense like that it for the Basement as I think the mods would agree.

The whole thing is nonesence your claims are designed for sympathy and excuses to behave in the most brutal and underhanded of manners.

superskippy, why would debating the factual evidence of WW2 German WMD be any different than a discussion of Iraq or Iran.

Or perhaps this particular subject is protected like a sacred religion to avoid uncomfortable facts becoming common knowledge.

I have no desire to debate the subject.

I will challenge fraudulent claims if any are presented.

Christopher Brooks said:
superskippy, your Grandfathers account is false.

teacher-Dig that hole Mr. Brooks. Why is it you never debate ME, or answer my questions pointed at YOU? We all know the answer, luckily for you we are "upstairs" now. Amazing one can come to hate someone over the net. You and Aleem. I think a special non-funny top ten for you may be upcoming. For now, again, the post #508 in the top ten thread, I now dedicate to you.

Heil Hitler Juden sind Schmutz zu mir!I ch bin Überlegen zu den jüdischen Leuten! Auchswitz ist, wo die Juden gehen sollen!

:roll: Give it a rest, none on the Forums save our Nazi friends and the Asshole of the Forum Nefarious will give this a second thought.

Christopher Brooks said:

Sica`s conclusions were arrived at weighing on the "photographic" evidence
and Vanunu`s deliberate trail of identity among other things of course.

The David Smith letters reveal a complete character change after a long period of several years when he made no contact. Perhaps he was on a long vacation from his jail work! Sheer speculation at this point I admit but the subject is getting more interesting the further my research is progressed.

I am hoping to interview David Smith with some questions.

Could you not find the letters?

Teach, you do entertain.

Look Mr. know-it-all. How the h..l can you be sure that Vanunu himself is NOT a mossad agent playing part in a massive and elaborate disinformation schem palyed by the western states including Israel to throw the Arabs off balance.

Christopher Brooks said:
superskippy, why would debating the factual evidence of WW2 German WMD be any different than a discussion of Iraq or Iran.

Or perhaps this particular subject is protected like a sacred religion to avoid uncomfortable facts becoming common knowledge.

I have no desire to debate the subject.

I will challenge fraudulent claims if any are presented.

Your ignorance is florishing with their magnitude.
There were American solders including Generals and Soviet eye witness who had liberated these concentration Capms. There were those Nirenburg trials where Nazi generals clearly adimitted to their crimes against Jews. Despite all that volume of evidence, you still have the nurve to bring to this forum some crap Nazi propaganda, and try to convince people like supperskippy whom were directly affected by it, that THEY are lying, and you are telling the truth.?

Back
Top Bottom