• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does He Or Doesn't He? (Biden Teleprompter)

Plague, wildfires, hurricanes, climate change, civil unrest, tanked economy and a totally inept corrupt president committing election fraud,...and we're supposed to care if Biden uses a teleprompter...really? LOL

i do not understand the name calling from both sides. Trump is our President and the Republican nominee. Biden is a former VP and the Democratic nominee.

Teleprompters are used by both candidates. Both candidates uses notes during presentations. Both spokespersons for the candidates use a binders with canned talking points to answer questions.

I believe we have bigger issues to be concerned about that the use of teleprompters.

Before you know it, we are going to be talking about Obama’s tan suit and secret birth certificate again.:roll:

I don't care for biden, he's a washed up hack of a politician and for the life of me I don't understand how he got the nomination from the democrats. That being said, I do a live-stream on my youtube channel every week and I use notes. Not exactly scripted, but I do have bullet points of things I want to discuss. Nobody can be fully aware of everything that is going on in the world and every question that might be asked, he is probably using a teleprompter, so is Trump, no idea why they would try and dodge the question. It's a tool, use it.

i do not understand the name calling from both sides. Trump is our President and the Republican nominee. Biden is a former VP and the Democratic nominee.

Teleprompters are used by both candidates. Both candidates uses notes during presentations. Both spokespersons for the candidates use a binders with canned talking points to answer questions.

I believe we have bigger issues to be concerned about that the use of teleprompters.

Trump is not our president. He deserves zero respect from any American. If you value that office, you never show Trump any respect.

He killed 200k Americans. The correct name to call him at all times is “murderer.”

Let's be fair.

ALL presidents use the teleprompter.

It's better than rambling on and on.

The bottom line: It does NOT matter one bit whether Mr. Biden uses a teleprompter or whether he is mentally frail, millions & millions of people are just chomping at the bit in order to vote because they want to (a) oust President Trump and (b) install a BLM-friendly administration headed by Vice President Harris.

Trump is not our president. He deserves zero respect from any American. If you value that office, you never show Trump any respect.

He killed 200k Americans. The correct name to call him at all times is “murderer.”

I take it you are not a citizen of the US then if you claim Trump is not the President.

Doesn't matter what political lean you are. Trump was elected as President. If you are so biased as to not recognize Trump as your President then I suggest you find another country to live in.

I take it you are not a citizen of the US then if you claim Trump is not the President.

Doesn't matter what political lean you are. Trump was elected as President. If you are so biased as to not recognize Trump as your President then I suggest you find another country to live in.

No need. I’m gonna vote the murderous pos occupier out of our house. Easy peesy. Then in both name and not just betrayal of office will he officially no longer be our president.

Let's be fair.

ALL presidents use the teleprompter.

It's better than rambling on and on.

The bottom line: It does NOT matter one bit whether Mr. Biden uses a teleprompter or whether he is mentally frail, millions & millions of people are just chomping at the bit in order to vote because they want to (a) oust President Trump and (b) install a BLM-friendly administration headed by Vice President Harris.
Do they all use TelePrompTers while answering questions in an interview?

Trump is our president. He deserves all respect from every American. If you value that office, you will never show a "progressive" any respect.

He killed 0 Americans. The correct name to call him at all times is "Mr President".

Wipe the spittle off your screen.

No need. I’m gonna vote the murderous pos occupier out of our house. Easy peesy. Then in both name and not just betrayal of office will he officially no longer be our president.

You don't have enough votes.

Trump is our president. He deserves all respect from every American. If you value that office, you will never show a "progressive" any respect.

He killed 0 Americans. The correct name to call him at all times is "Mr President".

Wipe the spittle off your screen.

My monitor is dry, you okay?

Trump lied to us, and 200k are now dead. We have him on tape. Your validation is not necessary.

My monitor is dry, you okay?

Trump lied to us, and 200k are now dead. We have him on tape. Your validation is not necessary.

You must have completed your cleaning task.
Trump did not lie to you, and he did not "kill 200k", so who cares what you think?

You must have completed your cleaning task.
Trump did not lie to you, and he did not "kill 200k", so who cares what you think?

The 200k grieving American families that he lied to. And we care about them. Because we love our country and *we* are Patriots.

Oh, I thought you said, and I quote: "I’m gonna vote the murderous ...."

You do realize as unfunny as this is it at least makes no sense, right?

The 200k grieving American families that he lied to. And we care about them. Because we love our country and *we* are Patriots.

But you have NO INTEREST in the 600K aborted babies during the last year? Cry me a river. You are a murderer, and you are not a "patriot".

But you have NO INTEREST in the 600K aborted babies during the last year? Cry me a river. You are a murderer, and you are not a "patriot".

This is correct. As I am pro-life, I am more concerned about the actual human beings that were killed by Trump’s genocidal lie that I can prove were here, actual living people with families, and jobs, and lives, and books they were in the middle of reading vs the fetuses that simply took a wrong turn in the birth canal into the loving feet of Large Adult Baby Jesus in the Kingdom of Fried Pickles.

Plague, wildfires, hurricanes, climate change, civil unrest, tanked economy and a totally inept corrupt president committing election fraud,...and we're supposed to care if Biden uses a teleprompter...really? LOL

Yes we are and should be concerned that someone who wants to be the leader of the free world cannot address or answer a question without technical assistance. The thought of a Biden presidency is frightening.

Back
Top Bottom