• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does going to bed too early ruin your night's sleep?

Aunt Spiker

Cheese
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
It definitely does for me but I've yet to learn my lesson.

went to bed at 9:00 with hubbs 'cause he was exhausted.
I've been up since 2:30 . . . as always happens when I go to sleep too soon :shrug:

Now I'm tired again, but since it's after 5:00 am I might as well just stay up 'cause I officially have to be up by 6:15. :doh

So I thought that maybe if I write about it - next time he goes to bed early I'll remember why NOT to join him.

Everything ruins my night sleep :(

I haven't been able to sleep since I was 10.

I can't go to bed too early. I mean, I *can*, but I won't sleep. I'll just lay there, tossing and turning. Wishing I wasn't in bed. LOL

I have to drug myself into a stupor to sleep more often than every three or four days. At least I have some control over when it happens-- I just take my pills when I'm ready to sleep.

Depends on how early. 9pm will probably ruin it for me, as I usually go to bed between 11 and midnight, depending on what's on adultswim after Family Guy. If I went to bed at 10 I'd probably be fine, but 9 probably not.

In my experience, too much sleep is worse than not enough sleep. With a slight lack of sleep you just have to push through the initial barrier or grogginess. With too much sleep, I'm an energy-less zombie all day.

Back
Top Bottom